Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:10:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons why you must take risk in crypto market?  (Read 3317 times)
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

well its not about how risky your decision in life and your investment its about how you manage your risk to less the risk anything about investment is a risk if cannot be successfull if you afraid of the risk.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:02:47 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 03:58:24 PM by BartS

of course. the higher profit you get, the more risk you have. that is the rule and you must accept. but i believe that, the money will come to the people who trust and be patient enough
Being patient is key but it is not the only thing, many people do think that is enough and that is not true, you need also to get as much knowledge as you can so you can invest in icos or small cap altcoins, if you are able to become good enough at that then you are going to become rich without a doubt even if your starting capital is very small, it will take some time but it is completely worth it however if you go that route you also need to understand and accept that you can lose all your money.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk

There is always risk on investing because you will never knew if you will earn profit or not because the market is volatile so always study the market before hoarding a huge amount of coins.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
Market of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are going smoothly and better for those who know about the market and have knowledge of it. Risk is everywhere is any work or source related with money because it depends upon decisions which can be either wrong or right so it will act accordingly. Before starting anything learn about it and gain experience with it by practicing it.
No doubt bitcoin is getting higher and higher in price and demand. Now almost everyone is getting into bitcoin because of fame and demand, I think now bitcoin is the biggest benefit for those who has money to invest so I think it is not too bad to buy some bitcoin now and hold, I am sure after few years bitcoin will become globally regular currency, I think we need to prove how much patience and how much courage we got in our personality because patient and trust is the only thing we need in our life for better profit.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

well its not about how risky your decision in life and your investment its about how you manage your risk to less the risk anything about investment is a risk if cannot be successfull if you afraid of the risk.
The risk in the cryptocurrency market is that everyone must understand before investing, but the opportunity is huge so many professional investors are turning to invest in this market. . I believe this will be a new investment trend in the future so investors can be optimistic about the cryptocurrency market.
renz0

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

Taking a risk is a part of learning in order to succeed in the field of trading especially in cryptocurrency. The more you take the risk the more you learn from it and time comes that those learning will be your main weapon to succeed in investing and trading business.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

In my point of view, I am taking the risk to gain in my life. Crypto hasn't disappointed me. I am very happy with it and I am earning and I can lead a good life by crypto. So, crypto gives me a lot, now I want to give the crypto by investing and holding here. But at the end of the day, crypto will give me again.  So, here I want to mention that, I am not taking a risk by investing in the crypto, Rather i am investing to support the crypto but I will get good profits from it too.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

Not always in trading should take risks. safe trading is trading in follow trend market and realistic with what happens to the market. Just put the risk in trading by buying coin based on price alone is also a big risk. because there is no guarantee certain market coin will rise again,
but indeed in trading there is always a risk. now how do we minimize those risks. not just just follow the risk and accept anything that will happen with our financial . its totally wrong.
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

One thing I want to say is that when we do not dare to take risks we will never get anything !!

without daring to do a thing then we can just be quiet and it will never change how life we have.
With the courage to take risks then we have the opportunity to get a much better life again.
We must take risks because cryptocurrency is full of risks and without risk you cannot hold or trade affectively. Nobody knows what will happen in the future and you will have to rely on market future analysis. Mostly this analysis become wrong and the facts would different from the predictions. Trading is very tough job and everyone cannot make money from trading.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:07:39 AM

Risk is always a noble cause. At the risk, we get a chance for a better life. For risk do not need a lot of money, I think it's enough $ 1000. But it's important to choose a good project.
If you want to make money in the future you will to take risk because cryptocurrency investment is not for short term. You will to wait for long term and this is the big risk because if you wait for long time and the price decrease instead of increasing then you will be upset and mentally disturbed. That’s why I say that it is risky and if you trade in crypto that is also risky.
rasl.curt

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

I believe that if you have business with cryptocurrency than you take some risk anyway. But it's not that high as some people think.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

As many have said before, don't risk your belongings if you can't afford to lose it.
I joined bitcoin and crypto trades without a single penny left in my wallet. What I have been using are the payments given to me by several bounties. Although losing money is a bit problematic but still it's just my efforts that payed me off. That's why I can take risks in the market.
This is obvious crypto sounds future and money right. Upon risking on crypto everyone should know what they are risking for. No one will ever spend his or her money if he doesn't know the possible outcome. Unfortunately, other has brought here to lay their money to the scammers who wants an easy bitcoins. Crypto is a big risk if you don't have enough knowledge on your own before risking.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

Risk taking is not applicable to cryptosystem only, to be successful in all areas of life. However, to be a man your have yo take arisk but not just any risk, take a calculated risk The main reason why you must take risk in the crypto market is that if you want gain you have to Wait for better market. Also,for buying that token you want to trade it is a big risk on it may on just take more risk in other not to lose your capital. Risk take are real man.
Of course risk is not the part of crypto but the part of life now, if we will have guts to take those miner risk in trading and investment I am sure we will get determination to face any risk in life, crypto currency has become so safe that now there is only 20% of risk because wallets are there to save it now is we get risk of lose it will be our own mistake we can’t blame crypto currency in this matter.
In the crypto market we expect for immediate profit but it is not a banana we eat quickly so in order to be a professional trader you must learn about the market first and after starting in any crypto you will have to work according to basic knowledge which market tells you to start in low market and then sell out in high market for profit. Now the market has no risks if you do the same as we all follow.
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

We must take risk in crypto markets , it is simply because we are the one who handles our own assets , we are the one who managed it how to have profits and we are the one who trade it on some exchanges site/s but we don'y know if that market is trusted or not. That's why we are the ones who take the risk.
What you have told here is right and mapped to the reality as well. Yeah we have to take risk just because we are ourselves dealing with this. We can save money for us by implementing different strategies and plans in right and best way. Secondly, what I think must be the reason for it is, we earn money from it. So a thing is able to give you something then why not to take risk for it.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

Taking risks is part of our life not only in crypto world but in our everyday activities sometimes we have to take risk to be able to reach our goal no matter how risky it is if you dont wanna take risk then maybe your a coward failures are the most painful feelings we got for taking some risk atleast we try the most happy is taking the risk and see your success.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

In my point of view, I am taking the risk to gain in my life. Crypto hasn't disappointed me. I am very happy with it and I am earning and I can lead a good life by crypto. So, crypto gives me a lot, now I want to give the crypto by investing and holding here. But at the end of the day, crypto will give me again.  So, here I want to mention that, I am not taking a risk by investing in the crypto, Rather i am investing to support the crypto but I will get good profits from it too.
And people like you are the ones that are going to become most successful, there are many people entering in this market just because they want to earn money and they do not know what kind of risk they are taking and when things turn out in the wrong direction they immediately get scared and run to protect themselves just like what happened in December and now those people have lost a fortune while people like us are still holding and will recover our money and more when a new bull market comes.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

No risk no gain! Whatever form of investment you'll involve with, the risk is always on your side. This makes life harder and tastier for without any risk life is boring. Risk factor are always in our way whatever path we take.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

Taking risks is part of our life not only in crypto world but in our everyday activities sometimes we have to take risk to be able to reach our goal no matter how risky it is if you dont wanna take risk then maybe your a coward failures are the most painful feelings we got for taking some risk atleast we try the most happy is taking the risk and see your success.
correct without taking the risk we will not succeed in any work it may be cryptocurrency or other work. first learn in depth and invest some money if you invest in good project then 100% you will succeed in that investment. Why i took a risk and invested means I strongly believe after 2 or 3 years I can make a big profit from my holdings.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

They say that the bigger the risk that we take the bigger profit that we might have. There's no harm in trying so if we are willing to gain a good profit, we better be wiiling and brave to take the risks. All kinds of investment is risky and we must be strong enough to face the fear of losing if we would want to have a bigger gain.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

Risk is a essential factor in life, if you want to make money there will surely be some sort of risk involved, nothing in life comes risk free so how do you expect a huge market with a billion dollar market cap to not have any sort of risk. If you wanna win big by trading your risk should also be big
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: