Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons why you must take risk in crypto market?  (Read 3317 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk

Risk is part of our lives anywhere you can put an investment have a risk even out in the crypto, even share money in the business as investors also have risk if the business become bankrupt.

Investing in cryptocurrency specially in trading are have little risk but of course if had an skills and full of knowledge how to make money in the cryptocurrency surely you can enjoy the benefits.
I agree with you . Everything that is present in this life has its own risks. If we fail to take over the mistakes we make, we will lose more money to deal with these problems. I choose this market because I know this is the only opportunity to be able to get rich and get better life and I was wrong because this market needs a lot of knowledge to do

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:35:45 AM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk
Taking risk is a natural decisions of people,it is just the limitation how much will you take risk. I've been in a seminar regarding investment and getting involve in an investment is the risk, and the only rule is invest money that you are ready to loose. It is about how legit the investment not how big you'll earn in a short period of time.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

In my view, I can see cryptocurrency as an opportunity. Although I have to bet my time, energy, and money will do it because it's only temporary for me. Because I strongly believe that cryptocurrency has a good future. If their prices rise then we will benefit from our investment but if the price goes down then we will face some losses that make it risky. But I think if we have to succeed then there are some risks that we take.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

They say that the bigger the risk that we take the bigger profit that we might have. There's no harm in trying so if we are willing to gain a good profit, we better be wiiling and brave to take the risks. All kinds of investment is risky and we must be strong enough to face the fear of losing if we would want to have a bigger gain.

The rule does not work all the time. I suppose that there is a sense to get more knowledge about trading to make the fewer mistakes and reduce your losses. professional do not lose a lot of money. They earn.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

There is only one reason right now to take risks when investing on crypto currencies. That reason is the return of investment with huge profit. Think about some random altcoins. The prices of those coins might skyrocket all of a sudden but there are also chances that the same coin might die. You will have to risk yourself to gain the profit.

Crypto trading is always a very risky business. Meanwhile, when you invest your money in the cryptocurrency, the returns can be really cool. Therefore, we risk.
zeger

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

If you take high risk, where you do high investment, it is good if you get profit,investment is always risky ,If you want to be a safe player and don't want to take high risks,u can invest low amount how much you can afford.market is not playing same always, it is changeable so you should have to prepare it ..
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk

If we do not want to take the risks in this life, maybe we will be nothing. Every action we take is certainly risky, both big or small. There must be something we 'sacrifice' so we can achieve what we want. And no exception with this crypto things.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

of course. the higher profit you get, the more risk you have. that is the rule and you must accept. but i believe that, the money will come to the people who trust and be patient enough
Being patient is key but it is not the only thing, many people do think that is enough and that is not true, you need also to get as much knowledge as you can so you can invest in icos or small cap altcoins, if you are able to become good enough at that then you are going to become rich without a doubt even if your starting capital is very small, it will take some time but it is completely worth it however if you go that route you also need to understand and accept that you can lose all your money.
In the crypto market there is no risk if you are well experienced and have knowledge about the market and the nature, actions and prices of cryptocurrencies.

If you are desiring for Bitcoin then go for it after getting all the knowledge and experience so that you may survive besides which all the other less valuable coins are available but without knowledge you can not survive so this is a risk if you are entering here without knowing anything.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

I believe that if you have business with cryptocurrency than you take some risk anyway. But it's not that high as some people think.
Well risk is a term associated to any asset you want to invest in be it the traditional asset of the crypto currencies. But you can avoid the risk by evaluating the asset or crypto coin in the market before investing your money. This is a strategy that keeps you safe in the market. One should also be well aware about the basics of the technology he is using and about the market information that will guide him in making good decisions and hence to maximize his profit.
adb32ub

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

The main reason to take high risk here is a great opportunity to get pretty high profit.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

I believe that if you have business with cryptocurrency than you take some risk anyway. But it's not that high as some people think.
Well risk is a term associated to any asset you want to invest in be it the traditional asset of the crypto currencies. But you can avoid the risk by evaluating the asset or crypto coin in the market before investing your money. This is a strategy that keeps you safe in the market. One should also be well aware about the basics of the technology he is using and about the market information that will guide him in making good decisions and hence to maximize his profit.
Apparently, what strategy is held only by professionals and enthusiasts in the world of crypto-currency. But a simple person who has chosen to be active in the crypto-currency market is aimed at making a profit, Which makes him the most vulnerable in difficult situations, because he does not take into account all that you are talking about.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

Apparently, what strategy is held only by professionals and enthusiasts in the world of crypto-currency. But a simple person who has chosen to be active in the crypto-currency market is aimed at making a profit, Which makes him the most vulnerable in difficult situations, because he does not take into account all that you are talking about.

Anything that is not risky is not worth it. The reason why most people monitor their bitcoins is their fear of losing from it. I think they are so worried to lose what they have risked for it. Some people don't deserve to invest in this kind of market because their emotions somehow affects the market. It affects the pricing of the current market they are into.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

Anything that is not risky is not worth it. The reason why most people monitor their bitcoins is their fear of losing from it. I think they are so worried to lose what they have risked for it. Some people don't deserve to invest in this kind of market because their emotions somehow affects the market. It affects the pricing of the current market they are into.

Absolutely right!! High risk high possibility to gain a huge profit thats a reason I see why most people continue to enter in crypto market even theres a tendency to lose their money, so before investing make sure you known the risk you need tobe responsible in any situation dont blame other if you lose your capital.

JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

Because there are so many people who become millionaires in a short time thanks to cryptography, so I always believe that I will also be lucky as they are so I always take risks to invest in them.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

To live is to take the risks. To earn in crypto is to take the risks. Everything in life has a risks. That's why you should take all the risks if you want to success. You will not earn profit in investing in crypto if you did not take the risks.
Exactly! Everything in life is all about the risk. The things we do, the investments we make, everything is always risky and it is only left to us how we are able to manage the risk and do things right most of the time. As far as I know, this could be a very risky market due to its volatility, but it is for sure certain that there is a lot of opportunity to gain from it at the end of it all which is worth makes it worth taking as a risk.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

To live is to take the risks. To earn in crypto is to take the risks. Everything in life has a risks. That's why you should take all the risks if you want to success. You will not earn profit in investing in crypto if you did not take the risks.
Exactly! Everything in life is all about the risk. The things we do, the investments we make, everything is always risky and it is only left to us how we are able to manage the risk and do things right most of the time. As far as I know, this could be a very risky market due to its volatility, but it is for sure certain that there is a lot of opportunity to gain from it at the end of it all which is worth makes it worth taking as a risk.
Risk in life is always present, but when it comes to financial well-being, then people are always ready for this risk, if there is nothing illegal. In any case, the Crypto currency gives a good chance for financial independence and people try to use it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

risk will always be in every investment. if we dare to take risks, then we will have the potential to get a profit that is proportional to our risk. the greater risk have greater potential benefits obtained.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Because there are so many people who become millionaires in a short time thanks to cryptography, so I always believe that I will also be lucky as they are so I always take risks to invest in them.
1% can become millionaires in this market. 9% are able to make a good profit in this market but 90% are in the loss phase and very difficult to control psychology and panic selling in recent times. I personally believe in Cryptocurrency and believe that people with good psychology can become millionaires in the next 10 years.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

Seen too many gains that cannot take advantage
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

Not like every risk is always gonna be next to profits though. There are various reasons to consider why is it really good to take the risk in crypto market.

- The risk can either be fruitful or simply a disaster, if you cannot manage it properly.
- Just like in stock market, the opportunity is a spread out. Invest anywhere you want, not all can guarantee your profit or the profitability though but the opportunity is always gonna be there. Risk pays out, bud.
- It is two way use. It isn't just an investment, you could use crypto to transfer funds which brings out the most of convenience.
Because you need to take risk in life especially if you want to make change in what you are doing, it is fine to make change, for sure that you need it in every aspect of our life, everything is worth to take risk we just need to be comfortable and believe in ourselves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: