Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons why you must take risk in crypto market?  (Read 3320 times)
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk

There aren't hard reasons about why you absolutely have to take risk in the crypto market. People should realize that the markets really aren't for everyone -- the investors that don't put time into their research will get eaten alive. The reason why so many people are attracted to the crypto markets, however, is that it has a high yield -- or at least, people keep hearing about the high yield. There are countless bitcoin success stories out there, and I have a feeling that a lot of people think they can be the next success story. That's what potentially drives a lot of people to invest in my opinion.
In this life, if you want to move forward and that you want to have a better life in the days coming ahead, then you must go for taking such kind of risks in your life which can then help you in having a better life. Risk is there when you make an investment in these crypto currencies but you need to take enough steps to minimize the level of that risk so that you can get something good.
Yes that is right  not only in crypto trading but in day trading and in every field where we want to make some profit we must take some risk. We cannot ignore the risk of losing money in trading. We do not know in advance that what is going to happen in trading. We can make money from trading but there are also chances of losing money in crypto trading, therefore risk of losing money is always there.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

I believe that if you have business with cryptocurrency than you take some risk anyway. But it's not that high as some people think.
Well risk is a term associated to any asset you want to invest in be it the traditional asset of the crypto currencies. But you can avoid the risk by evaluating the asset or crypto coin in the market before investing your money. This is a strategy that keeps you safe in the market. One should also be well aware about the basics of the technology he is using and about the market information that will guide him in making good decisions and hence to maximize his profit.
There are different forms and stages of risk management. You must adopt best practices with which best options can be selected. The other way to select best option is, start taking every option under consideration and check every little aspect. How it would be profitable and how it is harmful, the risk associated with it and many others. Then a crystal option would be just scrutinized out.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

Because electronic money is the place that can give me the fastest wealth. I believe that I will soon find luck in investing.
This is the wrong way to look at this, if you are going to rely on your luck in order to make money in this market then you are mistaken, while there are some people that made money that way the majority made money through hard work and by studying very hard the whitepapers of many coins and then taking the time to verify the identities of the developers, if you are not willing to go through all of that trouble your chances of making money in this market are very low.
cpkozak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

I am risking investing in this market because I see the future of this market will be thriving. And it will bring me more profit thanks to the trend of technology.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

Dare to venture into this market as I am waiting for chance and luck comes to us. I can believe that the market will grow again, no matter where the market goes, holding a long coin, that is my choice.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

I think that you should take risk, as there is a very good chance that you can make a lot of money and it can make a huge difference to build your career in future.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

The main risk when someone starts investing is a loss that is hard to avoid because with the majority coin exchange price movements that are difficult to predict, traders must be prepared to accept all forms of problems in the future without blaming the other party as an outlet.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

Risk - this is a common phenomenon in any kind of trade, not just a crypto currency. A real trader should know when the onion is worth peeling and not be afraid to make a bet. If the trader does not take risks, he does not make a profit. Therefore, risk is the same necessity for successful trade, as well as knowledge and experience.
jbfkasfaiew

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

There are many ways to live without risk, no risk. But to do so, life too boring to not dare to confront the challenge. Before you venture out, you have to know what the immediate risk is, you need to accept it before doing it if it fails. Failure is mother's success.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

Big money come always with risk. It's a natural element of every business. You risk everyday but those who keep on trying, no matter what happens, achieve their goals in the end.You need to get used to loosing, to win.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

Risk - this is a common phenomenon in any kind of trade, not just a crypto currency. A real trader should know when the onion is worth peeling and not be afraid to make a bet. If the trader does not take risks, he does not make a profit. Therefore, risk is the same necessity for successful trade, as well as knowledge and experience.
But you should know when your odds are in your favor, all of those people buying at December of the last year took a huge risk and the odds of a big reward were very low, it was too late to enter the market and they did it anyway, a good investor should have realized that it was too late to enter the market and wait for the crash or short bitcoin in the process, now people do not want to invest in bitcoin but the risk is very low since the price is very good and the chances that it grows in the next years is very high.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

the reason why you must take the risk in crypto market is you will not earn if you not take up the risk it will be hard for you to earn if you do not take the risk. At first it is hard to decide if you must take the risk or not but for me You will not learn from the risk if you do not take it and you will not earn. How will you earn if you will not take the risk.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

Life itself is a big risk. You cannot be a successful person in any field without taking some dimension of risk and cryptocurrency market isn't an exception. However, you need to take calculated risk in this market to make some significant gains in this market
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

we must take risk because without the risk making some profit is almost impossible and winning chance is huge .
Ifamily

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

Chấp nhận rủi ro
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

we must take risk because without the risk making some profit is almost impossible and winning chance is huge .
I agree, to make a big profit, we must take risk, nothing will happen if we only play safe, we can say that if we play safe we will get a steady income, but it won't make us successful, that process is too slow. Every investors and business man takes risk, so that they'll achieve their goals. And also with risk you'll learn, and we can apply that knowledge to our future plans.

Paristatio

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

Every single person that achieved something in life and prosper, had to take risk in one way or another. Cryptomarket is all about risking, especially when the valuations move so rapidly.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

look at all the dummies that panic sell and fomo buy. crypto traders need to get better at trading without emotion and use longterm goals. a lot of volatility is from the retail investor. at least crypto kirby on youtube helps you separate the emotion trading,and wait to see the facts in fundamentals and t/a.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

Because electronic money is the place that can give me the fastest wealth. I believe that I will soon find luck in investing.
This is the wrong way to look at this, if you are going to rely on your luck in order to make money in this market then you are mistaken, while there are some people that made money that way the majority made money through hard work and by studying very hard the whitepapers of many coins and then taking the time to verify the identities of the developers, if you are not willing to go through all of that trouble your chances of making money in this market are very low.
Those who have perceptions that it is risk here in the crypto market then I say that they are totally wrong on one side while they are totally correct on another side. On one side it is risk if you do not have enough knowledge about the Bitcoin and its procedure which will result in difficulties for you. On the other hand it is not a risk if you have proper knowledge then it will result positively risk free.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

There are many ways to live without risk, no risk. But to do so, life too boring to not dare to confront the challenge. Before you venture out, you have to know what the immediate risk is, you need to accept it before doing it if it fails. Failure is mother's success.
Risk is considered to be the most important factor in one's life. If life is more risky then you will have more goals and may be more successful. I consider the investment in Cryptocurrency to be the most risky investment to date and I actually lost a lot of money when entering this market but I have great confidence and will live with Cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: