Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons why you must take risk in crypto market?  (Read 3315 times)
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

There are risks everywhere - of course, everyone understands and everyone will choose how much he can risk. If you have a rule to participate in the money that you can afford to lose, then everything is in order. You just play and get pleasure, if you win very well, if not - nothing terrible. But risks can be reduced by analyzing the situation and your experience: of course, you cannot calculate everything, but you can get away from a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

I can see cryptocurrency as an opportunity. Eventhough I need to risk my time, effort and money, I will do it because it is temporary for us. I believe that cryptocurrency has a good future but all things here in earth are gone nor change. So, for today, as it is existing in our era, I will not let the time to go by. Instead, I will become more eager to become wealthy person using of cryptocurrency.
The main opportunity is what I think of first when it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency market. That opportunity is because the market is so small compared to its potential so the chances that the coins you invest can increase sharply over time.
I suppose Bitcoin is the largest benefit for cash invested, so I suppose looking for a few Bitcoin is terrible and i am certain that after some years, but it becomes a not unusual foreign currency, I assume we keep in mind our great income in the exceptional viable way of existence. i need to do
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

Those people who take risks do so in most cases only to make a quick profit. In the crypto-currency market, you can improve your material and financial condition gradually. The risk is not always justified, so before you take a risk you need to carefully analyze the situation.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:52:19 AM

Cryptocurrency is a high-risk-high-income investment. This is the reason why I invest here in cryptocurrency. The risk is brought by volatility and security. Volatile because prices changes anytime and not fluctuate, it may changes drastically. Security because there are hackers everywhere.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

i   think  everything  that  we  want  to  make something we have to take  risks  in order to  make something  more than  the others or to live  that life you  are searching and dreaming and for this reason  i think we have to take risks especially in crypto.
The main reason why we need to take risk on crypto is that we really need or want a good profit. And I think crypto is really for those who are a risk taker. Because crypto is really unpredictable we can really win or lose on this feild and anytime we can really make a good profit if we are lucky on feild.
Risk is anywhere and in every field of life. Cryptocurrency is more risky than all because it is internet based and worldwide. No say what will happen in the future, but we know that if the price increase a bit I will make huge profit. To get this huge profit we must have to take some risks. That’s why patience and courage is mandatory for cryptocurrency investor.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

Cryptocurrency is a high-risk-high-income investment. This is the reason why I invest here in cryptocurrency. The risk is brought by volatility and security. Volatile because prices changes anytime and not fluctuate, it may changes drastically. Security because there are hackers everywhere.
you may want to acquire as much expertise as you need, so you can invest inside the ICO's or small cap altcoins, in case you need to be enough on it then you may emerge as excellent as your non-min at the beginning, it could take time, however the funding can be very small. This mile is flawlessly worth it, however if you move ahead, you have to seize and you have to distribute all of the coins can be.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

The reason I bought crypto is hoping to get a big profit someday, even though there are lots of altcoins but I'm sure there will be natural selection so that it will make a lot of altcoins disappear and of course it will survive a coin that has a good reputation.
Without risk, making money is not possible the least. Business and investment is all a game of risk and market tricks. You invest in a project in the market when you know the market is ready for it and people will buy your product. Same is the case with investment in coins that you know have demand in the market and gives you space to keep aside the profit you could earn.

This is very important to know before investing the capital. The sole motivation behind investment in crypto currencies is jest the maximization of wealth and to make money.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

It makes the thread pointless because the question is so low and dumb.
It is a volatile market right, so you will take it as a risk but actually risk is in your hands and not up to volatility. If you buy in low market on low price and hold it till high market then there is nothing to worry about because all you need is just profit so you should not get worried about this source.

If you use your knowledge that is required for the survival in crypto market then you are safe from any type of risk, conversely if you have not enough knowledge then you will face with many problems.
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

When the risk is huge, than more nigh greater the possible income. Cryptocurrencies provide opportunities, everyone decides what to use them or not, it is more convenient for someone to just watch the developments and learn technologies.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

to trade then there will be risks that you have to face, you can get profit but also can lose if you make a wrong decision, so if you want to succeed in trading then you must dare to take risks and understand trading properly
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

to trade then there will be risks that you have to face, you can get profit but also can lose if you make a wrong decision, so if you want to succeed in trading then you must dare to take risks and understand trading properly

The risks are exist on almost everything in this world and not just in trading. When we want to get something, then we certainly have to do something so that what we want can be achieved. And in doing a business, of course the risk will always follow. In essence, the risk is needed in any case and no exception to the business in crypto currency.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:20:01 AM

Those people who take risks do so in most cases only to make a quick profit. In the crypto-currency market, you can improve your material and financial condition gradually. The risk is not always justified, so before you take a risk you need to carefully analyze the situation.
Since the crypto market is uncertain and quick in changing, investment of course is a risky decision in the cryptocurrency. However there is no success in not taking risk to make money.

Business is all about winning and loosing and the cryptocurrencies really makes you able to earn only if you have what it takes. These days it is very easy to avoid risk by investing in bulk which pays off immensely in the long run only because short term investments are good in quick often short profits.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

Investing in altcoins is so risky and they take the risk of it to earn some money.Because this is their way to earn money in investing or trading in cryptocurrency.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

risk is a part of investment, all investments that provide high profits certainly have a high risk, I think the risk is part of the life that we have to face to achieve life goals, so don't give up trying and the results will be exciting.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

in my opinion, crpto has a high risk and we must be ready to be able to face these risks, to be successful we must dare to try and get a lot of experience so that we will know whether it will be profitable or not, so in crypto we must be brave to take risks
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Since the crypto market is uncertain and quick in changing, investment of course is a risky decision in the cryptocurrency. However there is no success in not taking risk to make money.

Business is all about winning and loosing and the cryptocurrencies really makes you able to earn only if you have what it takes. These days it is very easy to avoid risk by investing in bulk which pays off immensely in the long run only because short term investments are good in quick often short profits.
We should know what we are dealing with of how beneficial it can be, and how it could help not only for ourselves but also for others. This is how bitcoin works, it can bring quality of life if we are dedicated enough to do the task assigned and is open to unexpected circumstances that may come along the way. Risks are all around us but it depends on how we manage to face them positively and creatively. We must be prepared and aim for productivity. Bitcoin has a lot to offer, it's very beneficial, and profitable, so I believe that it's worth taking risk for.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

We should know what we are dealing with of how beneficial it can be, and how it could help not only for ourselves but also for others. This is how bitcoin works, it can bring quality of life if we are dedicated enough to do the task assigned and is open to unexpected circumstances that may come along the way. Risks are all around us but it depends on how we manage to face them positively and creatively. We must be prepared and aim for productivity. Bitcoin has a lot to offer, it's very beneficial, and profitable, so I believe that it's worth taking risk for.
we are here required to manage risk so that we have a great opportunity to profit. many strategies are implemented and everyone is different to enter market. this is because everyone has their own trading style

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

profit does not come by itself but we are the ones who have to face it, every business will always have risks including crypto market. Crypto's value is always changing. Still optimistic about this crypto market because blockchain technology is a future technology that changes the financial world.

Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

This question has been on my mind, I have been pandering on the reason why we should take risk despite the fact that people who take the same risk later loose everything, some time people consider taking risk as the only way to make it in life,  despite this believe people who take risk in the past are still regleting it,  dose it mean that you can not succeed without taking risk or that risk is what we must take in life,  is there any way one can live on earth without taking risk

In any business we must take the risk due to its already a part of it. Since that we are in crypto industry, we supposed to be a risk taker, so as an investor we must prepared and aware for the disadvantages it has once we engage ourselves. In fact, there are two I saw in crypto that is you buy altcoins/atlcoin investors, then second is Bounty hunters/participants who join in the ico campaign project.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

Taking the risk here in cryprocurrency would most likely give you fortune. This is the reason why people want to invest here. Last many investors got rich. On the contrary, this year is the oposite of last year. This is the problem with cryprocurrency, its volatility.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: