Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12616 times)
Cordann

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

I believe that now it is necessary to pay attention to the perspective investments in Ethereum. After the BTC, Ethereum remains the second coin of the market, having excellent prospects for further development. The project has a ready product, a good team of developers and an excellent potential for further development.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
There are many altcoins out there that you can invest to make good money from it.  Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrencies but if you have a long term investment in your mind I think you should invest in ethereum, lisk, wave and neo.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

I think Ethereum is the right choice to be used as a long-term investment other than Bitcoin, because I believe that in the future Ethereum prices will increase very high and can even beat and replace Bitcoin.

Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

tezos,nebula, icon - you can look at these projects though a lot of them on the market.In the long run, they have to prove themselves .
lavishlifing

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Have you tried investing in an ICO?
try it now!
Check ApolloX now!

ApolloX is a platform for building decentralized e-commerce applications
and services on blockchain. ApolloX will use tokenization and decentralization
to replace today’s rent-seeking enterprise with a new model of complete s
hopping protection, data security and minimal commission.

PRE-SALE WHITELIST IS OPEN. learn more, https://apollox.network/
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
I would recommend now to distribute your investments on reliable coins with good potential. For example, I try to minimize risks, so I allocate money for various promising coins. Including especially I will allocate profitable investments in Ethereum, EOS, LISK, Stellar, Ripple, BNB.
MsBella_120799

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

There are various altcoins on the market today and the most popular of them are ETH, EOS, Neo, Ripple, Litecoin...Litecoin is one of the top long-term secure investments for virtual currency investors...
Reality5

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

You have so many options to this. If you select coins like Waves and Binance coins, I am very certain you will reap a very great profit returns after few years.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:53:24 PM

Read this for my thoughts on the next great crypto evolution
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5026135.0

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
kasturi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

there are lots of altcoins that have good potential for long-term investments, you can see and search for analysis and learn more about the project's journey in coinmarketcap. my advice is to invest long term in altcoins such as ETH, ADA and BCH, because from these coins I think it will be able to continue to increase the price by looking at the technology developed by the dev team and the risk of loss is quite small because it is trusted and quite famous.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:10:57 AM

As before, I draw attention to the prospective investment opportunities in the purchase of Ethereum. Today, BTC and ETH remain real kings of the market with excellent growth and development prospects after the market stabilizes. Also, I invest some of my money in the purchase of NEO and Ripple.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Now there are a lot of coins, which in the future have a good development potential and the prospects for a rise in price of prices. Including for myself I will highlight EOS, NEO, WAVES, Stellar. Now their price is very profitable for a prospective purchase. I am confident that they will rapidly rise in price after the situation stabilizes in the market.
CrownMade423

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

ETH should be the coin to invest long term aside from Bitcoin

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
BaseCamp545

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

Besides Bitcoin, I think you can aw well invest in Ethereum
CleverToolbox031

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

EOS,ETH,NEO should come in your head to invest long term aside from Bitcoin
BlackCapacity410

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

There are lots of good coin to invest long term aside from Bitcoin. Check the web and stay in this forum you will get a good concept.
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

Besides bitcoin, I think you should try to invest in top 100 CMC because I think all the coins that can list there are good coins.
You just need to do a little research and determine which coin is the best in your opinion.

That was what I thought too, but there are other coins that has purpose and meaning but not in top 1000.
If you wanna invest not looking for short time trade.
Research on some other coins on CMC and you will be amazed you invest on them.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

If I were you, I would prefer to invest in ethereum aside from bitcoin because a lot of people have supported on this and the demand is very great in terms of trading method since most of the traders will always use ETH for transaction fees. But right now, it's quite risky to do this. I guess, we need to wait a little bit more time before we invest on this coin.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

If you are working in cryptocurrency and beside it you are thinking that you can make more profit by making investment in another things then surely you have not much better feelings for bitcoin , probably you are thinking that cryptocurrency are no more better option for making , well it is true at some.extent that cryptocurrency market is not much better to make earnings in present time .
Here beside the work of the bitcoin you can work in the practical life to intergate your business to the online and with the help of the bitcoin you can serve your service in the whole world easily .
And also you can buy practical life assets like gold and silver but surely they can't give much profit as Bitcoin can give easily , Because with the gold silver like assets lots of tax system are involved where you will needed to put your money extra for buy and sell and that result into loss for you for small increment in the price of such assets , but in bitcoin you don't need to pay any type of the tax , just make deals p2p  and use as what you like .
And also you can use your earnings of the cryptocurrency for the investment for Fix deposit in banks .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

If you do not want to risk that bitcoin will be the best investment at the moment. The entire market of altcoins now involves very high risks, even coins from the top 100.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: