Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin?  (Read 12616 times)
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

If you want 6x or 10x you can invest ethereum bro.
If you want 50x 60x you need to find 50m 100m marketcap coin.
If you want 100x 200x you need to find 5m 10m marketcap coins
Surely ethereum is the safest option and these 5m marketcap coins are the risky options.
But that is like in our lives. If you want to earn more you need to risk it.
I cannot advice to you any altcoin because you need to do your research. Only i can say ethereum :=).

What you've said is very optimistic, but don't forget about the flip side of the coin. The more Xs you wanna get, the riskier your investments must be. Now I wouldn't even invest in BTC until the reversal and a bull market start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:21:28 AM

I think one of the best long-term altcoin to invest in is Pundi X. This coin was one of the leaders among altcoins in 2018. At present, due to the general fall in the crypto market, Pundi X has depreciated greatly, which has become very attractive for investment. In addition, the recent developments of the project, in particular the creation of a phone on the blockchain platform, promises their massive adoption into our life in the future.

Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:25:23 AM

Beside of bitcoin, there are many good altcoins that worth to invest in long term. For example, in 2 years or 3 yeas, ethereum, xrp, stellar, cardano are potential coins that could give you high profits.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

Long therm is easy to select.
Top altcoins with 2 - 3 year history in cryptomarket.
ETH LTC XMR, from new maybe ADA TRON EOS but i think its more risky

Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:28:43 AM

For long-term investment, I think you could buy the ETH, NEO, and EOS. In my opinion, this is a coin that has a pretty good development. Long-term investments are indeed very profitable. And in the long term investment, you have to be patient when looking at market conditions are in and do not panic. The market will definitely increase the price and we have to be patient.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
Well I do think that Bitcoin is a very good option for investing money. But there are other options too like ethereum. Which is also gaining a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and has reached a high height of success.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

From the very beginning, you should understand that investing in cryptocurrencies for any period is, first of all, a huge risk that can lead to the loss of your funds, and then decide what exactly is in BTC or for example in ETH, and maybe other projects.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

I can advise you of one of the very promising projects that today almost collected the soft cap #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

For me investing for long term period is good for Automotive Mobility Industry because of huge demands of users that has no boundaries for them . Im so lucky to find Trustedcars changing the car dealership into innovative mobility provider that offers all inclusive services with reliability , hassle free and more convenient for all users that they are not bound to long term contracts !
Aside for bitcoin ,there are more promising coins which it's more likely on bitcoin has and I choose ethereum which it"s platform has a potential and it was more reliable to buy or invest by great investors.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

our investment has a path that shows the role that has existed in the bitcoin forum period and why we are sent to the post 3 times a day, it is something that wants our money to add more

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

I think ethereum is a good solution aside from Bitcoin, with so many ethereum based tokens being a strong basis so we can get big profits someday.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:38:52 AM

Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Ethereum is one of those cryptocurrencies that are really interesting in terms of long-term investment. It seems to me that it is as popular as bitcoin is now and I would even consider them good competitors
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

I would also advise Ethereum. This is the most popular cryptocurrency that has incredible potential. I would love to invest a lot more than I have at the moment. Here the game is worth the candle
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

Most of the tips here will advise you to invest in ETH, That would definitely be a good choice. But there are plenty of other cheap altcoin and maybe you should be interested. ADA, NEO, XLM, CMT .. this is my altcoin portfolio, in the future i am sure it will be huge compared to the present

just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

In my opinion, long term investment outside BTC will be real estate, stock ... in the real world. In addition, I will invest in electronic money will be ETH, EOS and LTC.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

First of all, I would advise you to invest in Ethereum. I am sure that in the future the price will rise by several times, and now there is a great opportunity to buy coins at a low price.
TRON. Now, while the TRX course is still very low, it's time to take a closer look.
Staller. The main prospect of Staller is that it can become the main intermediate cryptocurrency to ensure the exchange between different cryptocurrencies, which will increase their liquidity.
I can also mention Steem Dollars, IOTA, Dash, Monero and Litecoin.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

Aside from bitcoin, you can also try the 10 top that are listed in coinmarketcap because these are coins that is already well established and running for several years now. I assure that these coins will not die like bitcoin unlike to those shitcoins that keep increasing every year. Most of them are scams.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

Theres a lot of good coins besides bitcoin, My favorite is Ethereum, ripple and neo. The reason is simple because that coins has a good platform and it can be very usefull for our future, so don't miss this good opportunity to buy this coin because market already drop.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

Aside in investing bitcoin for long term investment and you can also invest in ethereum which is also good for long term investment. But, I think bitcoin will really good investment if you prefer long term investment.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: