Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7912 times)
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

yeahh   surely  knowledge  is  the  key  of everything  and  now  that  we are talkingabout marekt  it  is  really important  because with  your knowledge  you may  know waht will  happen  next and  be  millionaire.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

I completely agree with you. Those who lose money in the crypto-currency market, are to blame for this themselves, because you can successfully work with this market only with good knowledge about it and constantly replenishing them.
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

Yes that's right Knowledge is the foundation here to grow and I also think it is in the process of joining and participating more in this field to gather some experience. With that way you can be more responsive in anything that you would encounter here.

Stavvay

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

With great knowledge comes great power. Meanwhile, check out this cool article regarding blockchain technology to let this impart some wisdom: https://pumapay.io/blockchain-technology-reshaping-world/
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

In any case, the initial basic knowledge and skills are the basis on which everything else will be built later. The field of cryptocurrency is a new growing industry. And although now there are still a lot of newbies here - but every month they quantity are getting smaller. Because only experienced and knowledgeable people will succeed here.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Yes 90% of success is because a person is equipped with knowledge in the field that he is in. Same with crypto know the basics and enhance yourself so that you can also make the best decision.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

I really agree with you, without knowledge, we will not succeed in anything, Bitcointalk Forum is one of my favorite places to get knowledge, many useful things we can get here, provided we diligently read threads,

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
CKdexter

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Our knowledge has always helped us and will never interfere with us , but will only give us benefit , and a special benefit will be in the world of cryptocurrency, here knowledge is worth its weight in gold. Success in knowledge
krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

I believe that it is very important to have certain knowledge about cryptocurrency before you begin to deal with them. Knowledge of trading on various exchanges and knowledge of programming languages will be a good basis for your profit.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Knowledge is very important in the crypto world. Every time I wanted to invest in something I made sure I took some time before to read about that specific coin and project and to research as much as I could. It helped me a lot.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

That true, knowledge is more important and best thing where before making investment at some ico project, we have to know about what the vision and mission of ico project and how the background of ico and team owner, trust or not for investment of ico.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

Thanks. I absolutely agree with you.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

It seems to me that there are very few people here who would not agree with this, but this knowledge needs to be gained in order to use it, so I would probably recommend to study education very seriously today because it is important.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

I think not only in crypto but in any investment as well. Learning the foundation gives you the confidence needed especially in the speculative crypto market where prices may rise or fall instantly. You can only mitigate loss if you know the ins-and-outs of cryptocurrency and that is by really researching and knowing everything about it. No short cut.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

This is for sure - knowledge is power, and as you rightly noted, learning is a continuous process!
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

to work on decision as applying use with customs on basics with technical competence to learn of more as further to attains as extent and managing with modest on qualification as appealing tasks of finance with the option of offers from the blockchain technology.

lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

very good message, thank you. We need the foundation of knowledge, and we need to build it ourselves because nobody teaches that in school.
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

The level at which the forum has now gotten to, requires that one keeps searching for knowledge. Not only as regards to the forum alone, but also in the entire crypto space, learning is essential. Only the dead is only fit to stop learning. Inasmuch as one is still alive, learning is essential.
Wow, that's a powerful message. I agree with you completely: while we are alive we must learn, and only the dead can stop learning.
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

I think so too. Knowledge of any kind of activity has always been the basis. And cryptocurrency is no exception. Here you need to have strong nerves, patience and a large store of knowledge. Therefore, I always tend to do so. What is first of all useful, and then put it on the practice.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
I can remember how hard it was to get the idea of blockchain when I just entered crypto. Tons of literature, articles and forums became my best friends for several months  Cheesy
Well, now this interest is becoming to give its first fruit..

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: