Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6561 times)
x xurtjati

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is indeed an asset because in bitcoin we can invest and other than that bitcoin can be used as our source and income because bitcoin is an asset in the short and long term depending on when the holder will sell their bitcoin Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

In the near future there are many chances that the bitcoin currency might be start to considered as an asset and give a huge benefit to the one who are owning it and sustaining it in huge quantity or in less quantity somewhere in between.
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

In my own perspective, bitcoin is an asset. With the way bitcoin operates
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

I also don't like the idea of how bitcoin has now become an asset because if that happens it loses the whole concept Satoshi had in mind of letting bitcoin be a currency.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:28:55 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

It is really not that surprising to know that it is already considered as an asset. An asset is something in the market which market value is having a chance to increase and become profitable in the future. Due to the continuous increase on its market value especially from the past two years, this has been already proven.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Most of the people are using bitcoin as an asset rather than currency because it makes them profit and greater returns and as for currency many peoples avoid it to use it as there is very high transaction fees so many people can't afford to pay high transaction fees.
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

Hello. in my opinion. I do not think Bitcoin has become a trivial currency. I think Bitcoin still has a great value, it gives an influence on the economy of the countries that I recognize it as the currency

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

It is no more a subject of argument on bitcoin being an asset not a currency. It has struggled with the sharp volatility in price and slow transaction. Even with recent development on the technology their is still no significant change in the system. More it is restricted by internet, not accessible as expected but it a reliable store of value better than gold itself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

Bitcoin on my life is first asset, because i still to be a students, and i will study about bitcoin for my future.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:20:37 PM

bitcoin become an asset because we do small investment after some time we get more profit as much as expected.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

bitcoin become an asset because we do small investment after some time we get more profit as much as expected.
Bitcoin is not only assets, but is a digital currency, and in some places people already using it as currency both online as well as for offline purposes, but most of the people do not have the facility to use bitcoin as currency, therefore they consider it as currency and using it for increasing their investment. They use for trading and investment purposes.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:31:38 PM

Bitcoin is an asset and currency indeed from the beginning because it is a form of investment and you can buy stuffs from stores that are accepting bitcoin

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

Even if we say that bitcoin is primarily a currency, the fact that the coin itself is being more used as an investment method and a way to earn money than a currency to be used for transactions is more than enough for it to be recognized as an investment. We can't really disagree with it since most of the people here, mostly from 3-4 years ago, were here because of the gains and the profits.

Saitteld

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

Hi, I think this is a great thing.
Bitcoin is better as asset than just a currency!
byeee
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

well, yep, it's a kind of asset, so it has to be treated like that
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

I think that the government of each country is trying to make a law in favor of the state, so by all means will resist! I can say that in my country corruption has grown so much that they will rather do everything to earn money on the bitcoin!
Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

Bitcoin is now being calculated as part of the wealth a person at any moment in time. Bitcoin will remain as a digital currency because that is how it was created but it can be a person's asset because it contributes to his wealth.
It will be used continuously to purchase items and act as a currency but since it allows holdings and investments, it can also be considered as an asset.
saranadia199

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:10:18 AM

Bitcoin is one of the virtual currencies, but for us it can also be a good asset. we will keep it well and secure, because we hold it as wealth. Because it has a lot of bitcoin, it will make you more stable and rich, which is that whatever you want in a thing, then it belongs to you.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:12:35 AM

Actually bitcoin is double purpose that's why we can junk of our old habit and old method we are now in a new generation time, Bitcoin is also classification of asset that operated by computer technology through digital transaction. Bitcoin is making as by ONE when you buy something? use your bitcoin to spend everything you want, if they need to know what is your asset and liabilities? show them your BITCOIN STOCK that's your assets in new generation.
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:13:59 AM

In countries where bitcoin is recognized as a digital asset, If the problem has been resolved, it is very likely that bitcoin will be used as currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: