Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6575 times)
coromabur

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Personally I think bitcoin is a digital currency that is used as an asset for most people because most people including me think bitcoin prices will be higher from year to year. If the bitcoin as a transaction tool may be only a few countries that already allow bitcoin as a transaction.
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Many people do not know about bitcoin aven that social media do not inform something about this to the common people that's why,it is not a fulfil currency we can call it assest only

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Since bitcoin is not valid in a country, the population will use bitcoin as an asset, and if a country legalizes bitcoin then bitcoin will be more used as currency.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

Please note that if someone has so much money in his savings then what he is looking for is not a steady income from his investment but investing his money is used as an asset where you can save your money and cause a bigger profit boom again. I am here too because I am afraid of the money I am saving to pay taxes that do not produce anything so huge in taxes annually.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

That is through talk, because bitcoin is a crypto currency that is highly appreciated from time to time either going up or down, as it is based on trading information. Therefore bitcoin is a digital money asset.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

it turns out this will be an exciting conversation, but for me bitcoin is where we earn income. that's my opinion.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

Definitely a very big asset to all of us. Though it is just a digital money, we are still capable of earn more and more since a lot are into it now.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

The essence of bitcoin’s anonimity and decentralization will be lost if that is the case. Bitcoin users prefer that their account in bitcoin is anonymous without an owner’s name but if you count it as an asset then the bitxoin address will be known and will be identified as owners. When bitcoin will count as an asset then you must pay a tax to the government which is totally not a characteristic of bitcoin.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

Yes it is , but Bitcoin is an online investment , and currency also , but the difference is currency are wide use and easy but Bitcoin are not , you need to take a lots of time and patience for you to be able get or to earn the value you want to have .
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

Well that's a GREAT NEWS for Bitcoin to gain more investors on the market of South Korea. I consider Bitcoin as an Asset. yes you can transfer it from peer to peer but the price is too volatile to be a currency.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

personally i think bitcoin is an assets,when ever bitcoin is a currency, but bitcoin currency is very strong currency so we can say bitcoin is a currency and big an asset.

Personally for me it's more an asset too but then again its more of an alternative investment , bitcoin is so vast like an asset too , but then again positively its really a big asset for all of us.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

personally i think bitcoin is an assets,when ever bitcoin is a currency, but bitcoin currency is very strong currency so we can say bitcoin is a currency and big an asset.

Yes bitcoin is an  asset.  Specially is bitcoin give u passive income. And thats my ultimate goal. I'm motivated from a friend that he is currently earn passive income in bitcoin and also his bread and butter. Doing fulltime anytime and anywhere with his fiance.
As we see the progress of it from day one we considers it as an asset. I compare bitcoin as an asset of gold. Bitcoin is gold, which should be stored on the wallet in the Hold. For example, in a special computer protected on a server in a Swiss Bank. Which has several degrees of protection. And I would compare Ethereum to silver as a precious metal. Imagine that 1 gram of metal is equal to 1 coin. That would be cool.
Abrefatotherescue

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

I personally think it's an asset. Giving how it can be stable or gain profits or make losses with time, I think it definitely qualifies as an asset
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

I personally think it's an asset. Giving how it can be stable or gain profits or make losses with time, I think it definitely qualifies as an asset

Bitcoin is an asset. Bitcoin provides investors income. I personally compare bitcoin to gold as bitcoin's value is very precious in the market.
keluuday491994

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

I think it is not a regular!
yhancel20

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:06:21 PM

I think they refer bitcoin as an asset because it is legally traded on their market exchanges.when one currency is legally use in a country it is automatically became an asset because it is circulating in their market...we as a trader holding some coin or altcoin using a term in a world market or cryptocurrency market...
MrHertz

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

To legalize bitcoin is very hard questioapn and decision. Because bitcoin can give opportunity to free earn money and don't work on government. But i agree, that if bitcoin become legal, we will have new investors in cryptocurrency. And that maybe will lead to big price.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

Bitcoin is not just a digital currency but also know as digital asset because it is used for investment you can earn profit from this. You can use it not jut as payment online for something but you can use it to trade in order to earn more income. Bitcoin is like also a gold which is valuable asset even though gold is tangible while bitcoin is intangible. They are both valuable asset.

baho11

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

It certainly has. Due to the continuous price increase and the 2017 surge, long time holders have opted to keep their Bitcoins for a long period. Bitcoin still has the potential to go further in value in the coming years. And so with this taken into consideration, Bitcoin has somewhat become an asset due to its ability to generate great profit.
cryptoghuti

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:00 PM

It certainly has. Due to the continuous price increase and the 2017 surge, long time holders have opted to keep their Bitcoins for a long period. Bitcoin still has the potential to go further in value in the coming years. And so with this taken into consideration, Bitcoin has somewhat become an asset due to its ability to generate great profit.

Exactly bro
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: