Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6563 times)
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:38:50 AM

Of course bitcoin is an asset, or more accurately a store of value. Because only 21 million bitcoins can be minted, and several million have been lost, the cryptocurrency is scarce. It also has a powerful brand name with wide recognition.
Frederickkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:44:23 AM

Bitcoin is crypto currency but day by day its demand increasing.This bitcoin shot at the time of the disaster will be of great help. I have kept a lot of big bitcoins and I will sell my Bitcoin if I have any major danger. That's why I think each bitcoin has a wealth.
korkor

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:56:16 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

I do agree with you on the idea of bitcoin being a currency but not an asset. The reason why some people are seeing bitcoin as an asset has to do with its price in 2017.
kiendepzai24

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

No way so many good things happening and institutional money is just around the corner. "The blockchain will be the way of the future which will be like the internet was to the generation before. Bitcoin will probably be part of that future in the long term. Will bitcoin go back over from its previous high? It will probably hit $2,000 before it hits $20,000. But will it hit $20,000? I think so. Will it hit $100,000? I think that’s quite likely."
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

for me the currency is an asset for non-transaction investment, if the transaction of course bitcoin will participate in doing so, in other words bitcoin is an asset in the form of a digital currency
Laura Zahra

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

so far I am confused whether bitcoin including assets or currency. if I learned bitcoin it can be an asset can also be currency. if be currency dependent from the country whether to legalize currency transactions with digital currency bitcoin
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

I agree on this in some cases, there are a lot of people that still consider bitcoin as an asset/investment and that is what is causing a lot of confusion on the outside, there are even people who think that bitcoin is a super asset to make a huge profit from.

JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

Asset that you can't count on your natural assets, lol. Government strategy everyone.
Government: "You must include your Bitcoins and other coins or tokens on your asset"
Holder: "Why?"
Government: "TO PAY UP TAXES"
Government you are so sick. LMFAO here. Roll Eyes
Kytanylu

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:32:45 AM

Bitcoin was and will be an asset. This is the first coin that rose to such a cosmic price than gave impetus to the development of the crypto-currency market. Even when it falls in price it remains the main thing.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:46:32 AM

Bitcoin can indeed be used as an asset because of the value it can grow, and by having it then people will benefit. Bitcoin will not lose its original value as a cryptocurrency even though many of them use bitcoin as an asset.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

Bitcoin can indeed be used as an asset because of the value it can grow, and by having it then people will benefit. Bitcoin will not lose its original value as a cryptocurrency even though many of them use bitcoin as an asset.

You have a point with that. And I do agree with you too. We can utilize bitcoin in both aspect. Either a currency or an asset. But whatever it is a currency can be categorized as an asset too. Asset in ways of money or investment. But I think bitcoin can only be both when we recognized it as one of our currencies and not just a digital money.

K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

Bitcoin is my asset. Bitcoin earning from this my wallet.Bitcoin seel from real money.Bitcoin earning & this withdraw my wallet.Day by day this price increase. Many people earning bitcoin & submit this wallet.Day by day it's price highly. Some times this price high & some time this price down.Knowledge people bitcoin price increase bitcoin seel.so I there for it's very highly payment method.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

Bitcoin is a good asset. It can be your advantage to other people. Just like me, I think if you have bitcoin you can have a better future because I believe that bitcoin will be our future.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:34:47 AM

I additionally imagine that a great many people incline toward it as a benefit and not as a money. On account of its unpredictability where it can possibly ascend later on, more individuals are purchasing and thinking, going for broke that whenever it will be their approach to gain greater measure of cash. Additionally as a result of its unpredictability, it is difficult to utilize bitcoin as a cash cause it can go all over whenever and it doesn't have stable esteem not at all like fiat cash. A large portion of us concede bitcoin is a prevalent cash due to the proficiency and ease of use of blockchain innovation. Be that as it may, a few people call bitcoin as a property. they have their own particular reasons or that they have contributed bitcoin with their own particular resources.
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

I think bitcoin is not just a digital currency but it is also a digital asset.It is an asset because we use it as investment to earn profit. Currency because we use it as a payment method online. In other word bitcoin is two in one,it is a decentralized digital currency at the same time it is an asset.
domnablo

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

It is a big issue that people do not realize currently. Current situation is that no one wants to spend his bitcoins.
centive
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

We would pretty much either BTC will become a single digital currency in the future or it will slow die off to make way for other coins. It is hard to distinguish it as a currency at the moment. Id say as a digital asset in the current advanced economy is where is is at in this contemporary era.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

Yes bitcoin became already an asset, a currency, a thing which we can trade...and if you are treating it as an asset you can get a huge profit too...But its our fault that we all became greedy enough that we are trading these to get rich... Everyone is getting interest not because its a currency but because through this they can become rich..
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:16:28 AM

bitcoin it have a tendency to generate hobby as the marketplace preserve developing, and once more whilst you hold bitcoin for a long term it turn out to be an belongings which has the capacity to double or even triple the quantity you invested on it. And also bitcoin is a virtual forex that it nature is a peer to see and does now not contain 1/3 birthday party.
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:23:35 AM

personally i think bitcoin is an assets,when ever bitcoin is a currency, but bitcoin currency is very strong currency so we can say bitcoin is a currency and big an asset.

yes bitcoin is an assets not a currency, This surge in value has invigorated Bitcoin backers convinced this boost in value makes Bitcoin a more credible currency, that it is a sign of the cryptocurrency’s strength
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: