Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:33:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6575 times)
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:03:17 AM

That is why I feel sad when Bitcoin is recognized as a security and not as an alternative currency. Although of course I am happy whenever I read news that a country is already recognizing Bitcoin legally. It is somehow a mixture of feelings since I wanted to hear Bitcoin recognized as a legal form of currency and not just a legal financial asset or a form of security. But we'll get there very soon. Bitcoin is a currency!

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

I consider it, bitcoin is an asset, not a currency, because bitcoin can go up and down abruptly, so if I use it only for the currency it's still a pity .
fastestrider

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

I consider it, bitcoin is an asset, not a currency, because bitcoin can go up and down abruptly, so if I use it only for the currency it's still a pity .
How can you say Bitcoin isn't a currency when actually it was born at the first to become a currency not an asset. The asset function is just being explored in the nearly time and it's not the main function of Bitcoin.
richkid3001

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

Bitcoin is an asset. It’s value comes from it’s scarcity who in turn is derived from the incredible amounts of energy that are required to mine bitcoin.
Bitcoin now consumes about 0.13% of the worlds energy. That is 1 out of 1000 Watts of energy goes to bitcoin.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

yes you can say that Bitcoin is an asset and everyone accepting Bitcoin as an asset only and as the price of Bitcoin is too much unstable show in future we can assume that the price will be again high.. and some acids are also for transaction as like the old coins those are used to be currency once upon a time but if you are going to sell them now they are having a huge price. And also some drug smugglers exchanges gold for those drugs as if they are gonna sell the gold in an unknown place then he will also become anonymous.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

I think it's true that bitcoin is an asset and can be made to invest for it, bitcoin can be a source of income for us because bitcoin is a very profitable asset and can provide multiple benefits of course Wink
Alexiess

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

I think bitcoin have two function as a currency and as an assets. But for now , it is more suitable for bitcoin to be an investment or an asset. It is because of many reasons such as, lacking support from all countries in this world. So it is dificult for bitcoin to become currency.
heroson

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

Well, bitcoin is supposed to be a currency but as we all know its digital and cannot totally get involved in every normal  transactions like other currencies.So for me its more an asset than a currency
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

you can consider bitcoin as an asset and currency. When bitcoin ETF has been approved authority is likely pushing bitcoin to become an asset.
Al Malik

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

I think bitcoin is an asset because bitcoin can provide many benefits and we also invest in bitcoin and if we buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are at low levels and we resell them when bitcoin prices soar we can get a lot of benefits of course and some profits thanks to bitcoin Wink
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

In fact, I do not think that South Korea considers Bitcoin an asset.
I think maybe a very expensive price of Bitcoin and it is seen that Bitcoin is a piece of a coin with a zipper.
But in my opinion, the asset is something that has a real form like a home, apartment while Bitcoin is an intangible thing because Bitcoin is digital.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

In my opinion, i consider it as an asset because it also has a value and can buy things that we need when we sell it in the market, it is something like a combination of an asset and currency, whereas they have both characteristics that they have as what it is.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

Many things can do with bitcoin that's y I love bitcoin. Bitcoin is an asset it is also  an investment and it is universal curenccy because it is used all over the world. Bitcoin is worth to have.
Thoughts like you are worth imitating because your thoughts make bitcoin growing day by day so I'm happy to hear it.
Actually, bitcoin deserves to be owned and stored because bitcoin has the advantage of simplifying one's life and bitcoin provides benefits for someone who follows it so I'm sure many more people are fortunate to have as many bitcoins as an asset for their future so that their offspring also get the profit they earn can be from bitcoin.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

Such a good News from Korea that Bitcoin being determined as asset. It is so difficult to recognize Bitcoin , if it is an asset or a currency. People said that it Is a currency because they used it as a mode of payments. But before we can have this kind of giant coin, People used to mined It that they consider it as an asset. They needed capital to have it  as their own, as  they call it as their asset and  at the end, when Times comes that the value is greater , still can sell it for added to their assets. Whether it is a currency or assets does matter as long as may everybodys way of living.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

personally i think bitcoin is an assets,when ever bitcoin is a currency, but bitcoin currency is very strong currency so we can say bitcoin is a currency and big an asset.
Bitcoin is an asset depending on where and how you use.  If you use it for investments or businesses it may grow.  However,  if it is to be used improperly,  it would not be called so.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Most investors now see bitcoin as an asset instead of a virtual currency that it is.

This can be attributed to the price swing rather volatility nature of the digital currency.
People are scared of selling for fear the price might hit an unprecedented high if they should sell now.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

Yeah, i agree with you. It is an asset now. Day by day price is rising in huge amount. If anyone wants to make huge profit from this asset, this is the best time for buying. Hopefully after some days, it will be most powerful asset.
If bitcoin is a valuable asset in any case then I'm sure many people like bitcoin as a huge income from the asset.
Actually now is a fixed time to buy bitcoin and hopefully after a few days it is the most important and most powerful asset.
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

Yes for me bitcoin is better as an asset, bitcoin is unstable in its value but bitcoin has a value that can increase high and it makes bitcoin more advantageous as an asset.
si2000

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

for today it is possible to state with full confidence that bitcoin is an asset! Many brokers and investors use bitcoin in this way
uyenkt

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

It can be a very good form of long-term investment. Bitcoin fully fulfills the conditions to operate as currency. There are still a lot of loopholes to fix. It's really hard for it to function as currency and now almost everyone is using it as an asset to gain profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: