Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3616 times)
goffbar (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

I agre with you and I think the best way to have a good profit is to use crypto "works" like bounty and mining like a secondo job, without quitting main job.
Crypto is a very volatily world.. you can have good profits and gain and then loose everything 2 days later...
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

I wouldn't leave my job to be a full time trader. I only do crypto for my extra income. But I have to admit that I earn more in crypto than my regular job. It's up to you if you will survive with crypto alone. But if you'll ask me, I will do crypto while still having a regular job.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Of course this is a bad idea and how do you feel? Why do you doubt it? After all, if you wrote to find out our opinion, then you doubt, most importantly, you must understand that there is no time limit in crypto-currencies, everything here is very blurry and stretched.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

Previously I discussed this question and mostkybpeople were agreed to me that they would hate to leave their job for the crypto currency.

However, there were around 20% people who believed that they have made right decision by leaving their real life job. Thus it makes sense that leaving job is not the idea of many people as most of them are scared to do such things. It’s risky as it takes life’s security and take you to the situation of life where you have to make hard decisions. This better to keep both and stay secure.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

I really think this issue will depend on the situation if that certain someone really is profiting with Cryptocurrency and making huge amount of money then he can quit his job, And depending on the movement of the market he might get a big profit on that for example another bull run, But like myself that doesn't have that much of a profit with Crypto I need to have a job.
shapegray

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

Yeah, leaving your main job is some ridiculous idea. just because crypto is easier and can get big profit enough to be the reason to quit your job. Just make crypto as your side job. You have to work hard to achieve success.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:30:26 PM

Bad idea, better to make crypto as a side job (Your income will be satisfactory).
unless you do not have a job yet!
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

It depends on your job, if you think that working on bounty campaigns or trading in the market will make you earn more profit more than working on the corporate world then just focus on where you get the most of your income.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

It really depends what kind of job you have, and in what country you live. If someone earns from his job less than 300$ , but can earn 1.000$ per month from crypto trading and bounty, i don't see a problem in quitting the job.
However, for developed countries, where the cost of living is pretty high, it's probably better to keep both the job and do crypto in the free time.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Previously I discussed this question and mostkybpeople were agreed to me that they would hate to leave their job for the crypto currency.

However, there were around 20% people who believed that they have made right decision by leaving their real life job. Thus it makes sense that leaving job is not the idea of many people as most of them are scared to do such things. It’s risky as it takes life’s security and take you to the situation of life where you have to make hard decisions. This better to keep both and stay secure.

My opinion on this topic is simple...Quitting the day job of one person is an individual decision, maybe he or she has a lot of reason, and find the Crytpo trading market is more beneficial to them, maybe, they hit the jackpot on trading and able to save a lot of profits, or just tired of heavy load, and they would prefer crypto which is less work or would not required to say boss, yes mam, etc etc..but for some, would just managed their time for day job and for crypto. it is still an individual preference.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

this is the dilemma when someone has quit their primary job and chooses a focus in the world of crypto. indeed if we look from the income side, then in the crypto more promising, but there are many risks that will await us. it's better to continue working in the real world or opening a small business to cover the cost of daily life and the income from crypto is an annual bonus, this is what I have done in the past few years.
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

Agree!!! However, we can quit our job IF we are the professional trader of expert in doing bounty, in Crypto, we're good one of them we'll do it full time. Pro trader can earn even more than 10% per day and they resist losing their money or expert in doing bounty can choose the good bounty and spend a little time to do it and the rest of time they can do something else.
Is navada

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

If that's someone's opinion in throwing out a job to invest in this cryptocurrency world maybe that's for me the worst idea too, because this crypto will not forever make us happy.

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

Do you know anyone who actually did that and it went sour? I bet not. Crypto is a massive opportunity to gain freedom from the modern slavery but few can imagine it yet.

shapegray

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

It depends on your job, if you think that working on bounty campaigns or trading in the market will make you earn more profit more than working on the corporate world then just focus on where you get the most of your income.
Altough work in crypto can earn more profit than regular job, crypto to risky. For example I focus on Bounty but I get SCAM project whereas I have quit my main job. Where will I get the money for my needs? Although I have a lot of savings, over time will run out. Especially with the increasing number of SCAM Bounty.
Caelanpelley

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

Right! Leaving the current job is a bad thing. I want to give up the bitcoin investment because the last time I was quite expensive but not profitable. But I do not want to give up this is a bad thing.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

Altough work in crypto can earn more profit than regular job, crypto to risky. For example I focus on Bounty but I get SCAM project whereas I have quit my main job. Where will I get the money for my needs? Although I have a lot of savings, over time will run out. Especially with the increasing number of SCAM Bounty.

Well this, indeed in crypto is not always profit. And we do not know whether we will profit.
Therefore it is better we have the main job. or become an entrepreneur of the money the result of crypto.
Hui8

Merit: 259

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

No they can’t earn money daily from the crypto currency but on an average people do earn sufficient enough money on monthly basis. Thus, for some people it is far easy to earn money that way but it’s not that easy for some like me! I’m not expert in all the stuff around here. May be be I can earn from the signature campaign all the time but trading, gambling and most of the ways here are not an option for me. So surely crypto currency doesn’t fit for everyone here.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

i also think you should not give up your solid job for crypto. crypto revenues vary a lot.

crypto as a second job is ok, i would say. i do it like this, too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: