Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

100% focus on crypto is bad idea, it will be never better than normal job, because profit is not sure. In every moment you can lose everything so the best option is to treat crypto as a hobby
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

There is no wrong in quitting your regular job special you are pressure with your job. Maybe some people be full time in crypto job because they have save enough money to attend there daily needs.  Or maybe they have capital for other business that they are the boss.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

Do not leave your work for crypto, make crypto as a side job just do not be your main job.
You can invest in a crypto and just stay monitor it and you can still work to focus on your work.

HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

They are idiot or we are idiot.I dont know.But , quiting real job is really meanless if you earn many good prices from crypto.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

Leaving the main work for the sake of crypto-currencies is certainly very risky, but if a person does not like his main work, he has the right to make a choice in favor of what he likes to do. Of course, you should think well before making a final decision, think about children, parents, home, about your loans,but if a person has nothing to lose and he is not burdened with circumstances and responsibility for other people, then it may very well be that he will get more benefit and pleasure in the crypto world, can become a successful trader, or head a social channel of one of the projects, or become a Manager of ICO or bounty platform, now in the crypto-currency world there are many opportunities to get a stable income except for participation in bounty, airdrop and speculation in crypto-currency.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

I think your job should keep running, even though the salary of your work is not much but it can be a stable finance rather than a job in crypto, I do not advise to leave work because it's a bad idea and will only reduce income.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
PaidFudder

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

If you depend only on crypto, then it is necessary in good months of the market, when profit comes it is necessary to create a financial pillow. Only in this way can you survive in this market if you do not engage in outside work

Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

I agree with you, that leaving work is the worst idea.
for me the job remains the number one, because from working in the real world I can meet the needs of my life and my family before I know the world of cryptocurrency.
although later my real-life earnings will be greatly outweighed by working in the world of cryptocurrency hususnya in bounty, but I will not waste my work even thinking of leaving it.
krakovich

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

It depends on what kind of work. For example, in Ukraine, the salary per month is $ 200. Therefore, I do not see the point there to linger.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

I don't think it is the worse idea to do when you are involved in doing things that are related to cryptocurrency but I think it is one of the bad things you will do. Cryptocurrency is good as an extra income and for me, having a stable job is still better than doing cryptocurrency alone.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

Maybe it is worst idea in your view because of huge risk it pulls but for some people who like taking risks and trying new things it may actually be good. For instance what if some people earn very little and by doing job with crypto they can somewhat earn almost the same or even more. Even if they fail with this then they actually learn from their experinece what they should not be doing in the future. Maybe some will succeed, you should not judge people what they do but look at what you are doing and is that working for you.
It's not a good idea to quit your current job for this technology because we can't even know when to regulate prices at higher range due to the volatility. Actually, your purpose, why you participate or involve here in crypto is to secured the future of your family and also to provide problems encountered. It's too risky here in crypto because it can take losses of coin due to the confidentiality in market.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Those who will want to stick to their day jobs and not leave it for cryptos are traders not making money trading. Once anyone begins to feel the smell of money and is profitable on trades, that person will leave their daily paid job at once. Who doesn't like financial independence.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

I Agree.
With Many SCAM ICO, looking for a source of living and basing it on Bounties, is way to impossible right now. and considering the amount of participants its kinda hard to find or get a decent amount of tokens to support your daily life.
And Yes GPU at the moment is still expensive as hell, and maintaining it also consumes a lot of time and money.
Even you started to trade, it will also requires some initial amount of money for you to able to buy some tokens and sell to make a profit.
And not to mention, the expenses on your daily needs. And also the expense youll require on Crypto.
but a lot of guys, is trying to give it a shot. so good luck to those guys.
and good luck to everybody.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

Your right man Leaving your Full-time job is the worst idea to do, because your profit gain in trading and investment is no security because the bitcoin's value price in the market is very low, and we do not know how the value price of bitcoin in the market increases, it's better to be part-time of our jobs here in bitcoin or in crypto world.

NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

I agree on this by a lot, i do not understand why they just leave their jobs just for doing this, because at the end, this is just going to disappear at some point and they wont have their jobs anymore
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

I could suggest it’s the worstest decision to leave job for doing trading , bounty and mining . If your reputed person in forum and managing bounty , signature as well as having good reputation in escrow services then might be worth for time being not for long time run . So do your job as well as give justification for crypto by giving some more extra time .
No, not all who leave their job has its worst decision because not all people are being happy with their current but still working because there is no option to feed their family, but because of altcoins people sees a bigger opportunity to earn good earnings, so they decide to be stability and quantity .

sergikrnd

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

It is very dangerous to lose a stable income, everything is possible in cryptocurrency, today you are a millionaire, and tomorrow you are a homeless person.

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

I do not think it is the best to leave your day job completely for crypto when you are not strong on the knowledge of crypto. There is no need to delve into it     You have to give in your time and energy to develop the knowledge . Get a good grip of the crytocurrency  trading and investment before you leave your day job to be fully in cryptocurrency or still combine the two first.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

If you depend only on crypto, then it is necessary in good months of the market, when profit comes it is necessary to create a financial pillow. Only in this way can you survive in this market if you do not engage in outside work

Recent days number of ICO, trading, mining efficiency for the GPU and etc are goes worst than anytime I feel. Still you want to stay with the crypto currency earning you will be go with trading in short time and can make some month in daily basis bro.

If you entered inside the bitcoin earning in the 2010 means you may made the more money in the market. You do not need to worry on the worst time in the market bro.
Investforlife

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:38:31 PM

I know personally the guys who did so, are engaged only in trading. Trade very successfully even in a falling market
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: