Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

cryptocurrency is most attractive and looks easy and fast money but at the same time as an investor educator u should patience to earn stay in the market even at the time of crashes well resigning a job is not adviseable
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

If a bad idea is mentioned, I think it's not so bad but it's not right to choose to quit their job and switch to crypto work whether it's bounty and others. Work in crypto can meet the needs, but tiered. It would be nice if you do not choose to stop at the main job until you switch to a crypto job. Because the main job can be set with work in crypto.

Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?
Having a regular job is a security to live, it's a definite source of income so it isn't a good idea to quit our job in an exchange with crypto works, maybe we have different reasons but I'll stake to my belief, it is the worst idea you ever made, if you doing this.
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

Yeah, I totally agree with you. It's not a very good idea leaving one's job to stick to crypto alone. Of course, crypto has been the source of income for lots of individuals, but still, it's not too wise to put all eggs in one basket. We need to be very wise in our decisions.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

There is true, Leaving your job is the worst idea. Why leave the job If it does not interfere with your activities in Bitcoin. What I feel the job desperately needs to be for status recognition even if the outcome of the job is not worth with what we get from Bitcoin.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

As for me, I still need to have something that can generate certain amount of income for my previous business liabilities. Hence I could not just quit anything until I had found something better.

At the moment crypto itself could not allow me to substain for my expenses. I had just started bounties a few months ago and most of the coins have yet to mature.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

Yes, I am leaving my job, quitting it as you may say and I am in to cryptocurrency, but that doesn't mean I will just rely on this only.  I know and fully aware about the advantages and disadvantages of it but I think I am ready for it.  This cryptocurrency thing will still be my back up anyway.  I will be doing business with my family but I can not deny the fact that this cryptocurrency thing gave me the courage to quit my job, do my business and be with my family at last after always going in and out of the country because of my job for 13 years.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

I think it is definitely the most wrong and wrong decision to give. Man can never make profit from working. If you earn before doing nothing, it does not take too long, it usually ends early, the end of this adventure. For that reason, whatever happens, the individual professions should not be left.
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

If you do not have an alternative source of income, then throwing a job is a bad idea. Perhaps you are lucky, you invest and there will be a pump of the market. But think about what you will do with the dump? If you take the topic of bounty, it's safe here, in the captivity, that you can lose only time, but not money. Just do not have to give up your main job for the sake of bounty, work in parallel.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

It's not a stupid idea to leave your job for crypto. it just means that you are very close minded and not willing to risk time and money to earn more money. because i agree why people leave their jobs for crypto because they know the potential that they can earn millions here. so don't be close minded Wink
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

LOL. I can see there are so many people left their real job to focus on earning cryptocurrency only but not all of them are successful because not all of them are good traders or investors in cryptocurrency world Smiley. If you wanna know how they can earn daily money in this world, I can tell you that they trade daily Smiley). It's the best way to earn money daily although it's really risky Smiley
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

Those who will want to stick to their day jobs and not leave it for cryptos are traders not making money trading. Once anyone begins to feel the smell of money and is profitable on trades, that person will leave their daily paid job at once. Who doesn't like financial independence.
That's right, who doesn't wants to be financially free, personally I can say that many crypto traders are already financially free and enjoying their earnings coming out from this business, a lots of them already quit their respective jobs and stay with crypto trading or investing with ico's which they seen some good potentials.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

I think if they meet the scam project it means they can not get paid, and I think they still have savings from the previous project to survive.
I only do crypto for my extra income. But I have to admit that I earn more money in crypto than my regular job. It's up to you if you will stick with crypto only. But if you ask me, I will do a crypto while still having a steady job.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

I think the best main job is make your own business. You will get more free time and will not tired for doing both. Also you will get enough income from both job.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

I think if they meet the scam project it means they can not get paid, and I think they still have savings from the previous project to survive.
I only do crypto for my extra income. But I have to admit that I earn more money in crypto than my regular job. It's up to you if you will stick with crypto only. But if you ask me, I will do a crypto while still having a steady job.
I've read there are people who get scam bounty up to 3 times continuously. What if this continues? More and more scam bounty coming in and it is very difficult to tell the difference today. We must also think about what will happen in the future.
xws

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

This is a very sad story, when people decide to be engaged in exchange work as the main one. In fact, our action can not take so long if you are not a bot. In a few months, you can learn everything from and to and not to give up your main job, although sometimes on rare occasions during an ICO, you can take days off.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

It's not a good option to leave your job, I think better is treat bitcoin like a hobby. Don't take all your money on crypto and work in your job, because crypto is not always 100% sure.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
uyriysaw

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

If you get to trade, then you can make it the main job. But personally, I will never give up my job, I love her very much. I like to help people
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Leaving your job would not be a good idea because for the past years the your job is you main source of income. If you'll leave it for bitcoin you have had a bad decision because not all the time we have an income in bitcoin. You do not need to choose between your real job and bitcoin when you can manage both. Just focus on your real job and lend your free time on bitcoin.
It will not be a good idea if you have more than enough savings that can support your everyday need and also if you have stable income from the business you've started from your hardwork. You can work on bitcoin when you done enough from the real job and manage to earn in bitcoin because it is about time to enjoy the fruit of your success with your family. But if you have good earning in the company where you currently work, you do not need to leave it for bitcoin because you can able to manage both of it and you can be advantageous having this both to secure your future.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?
My personal experience, my closest friends rely on their savings while working for everyday life. But, little by little they start kekuarangan money because they stop working just for the sake of crypto. Previously I had strongly advised not to stop working for them to have 2 earnings, and they could save one of their income for an investment in their old age later. But they did not listen to what I said. They must bear the current debt due to their daily life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: