Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:51:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3623 times)
ahmadhasan

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

For me to enter the world of Crypto and and to leave the main job is a very bad idea because the income earned from crypto is very uncertain.
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

I also think it is very risky for one to leave his job for cryptocurrency because nothing is guaranteed but there are someone that have made more than $1m from cryptocurrency, I think people in that category can choose to quit their job because there is something they can fall back on.
Cryptov8!

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?
I know people that have left their job for crypto, however they went to learn Solidity, React.JS and Python etc .... they are doing very very well both in financial terms and in helping propagate the blockchain revolution
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

I'm totally agree with you because people are now getting more profit in crypto then his full time job or part time job. Also, it is great decision because there is  a good profit in crypto with the help of trading, bounties, airdrops etc. But for some people, it is difficult to leave their job because if they are choosing Bounty, they get to wait atleast 3 or 4 months for there payment, only trading will help him to earn instantly but it will also risky because they have no experience.

So better is do their job with crypto job and when they get such amount of experience and payment then better to leave their job!
donieahmad

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

It is true even though we have entered into the world of Crypto do not leave this existing job is not good because Crypto can not be sure.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

I also believe that the cryptocurrency is good as an additional income
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

I'm totally agree with you because people are now getting more profit in crypto then his full time job or part time job. Also, it is great decision because there is  a good profit in crypto with the help of trading, bounties, airdrops etc. But for some people, it is difficult to leave their job because if they are choosing Bounty, they get to wait atleast 3 or 4 months for there payment, only trading will help him to earn instantly but it will also risky because they have no experience.

So better is do their job with crypto job and when they get such amount of experience and payment then better to leave their job!
I think if you get out of your job and focus full time into bounty hunter it's the wrong action, it's better to be bounty hunter it's just part time only. but what you say is true about trading, but the risk of trading is not always able to make a profits
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

You have a point there buddy, cryptocurrency is just too risky right now and to leave your regular job for it is a very risky move. You can do cryptocurrency on a part time basis without quitting your job, just manage your time correctly to avoid stress.
sentbit

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

that's a bad idea if you mess up in managing cashflow between needs and expenses, if you can manage it all is not an impossible one is a form of creativity era where work with creativity can already be done.
kingnony

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

The truth is that most people that quite their job, the job is more like a life support program for them. They hate the job, but out of obligation for personal sustanance, they had to continue on the job. With crypto, they don't mind taking the risk of leaving the job they hate.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:58:16 PM

You have a point there buddy, cryptocurrency is just too risky right now and to leave your regular job for it is a very risky move. You can do cryptocurrency on a part time basis without quitting your job, just manage your time correctly to avoid stress.
Yes, I think that you should not spend all your time on this job and take your current job because it is risky for your life and your family. For those who do not have a stable job, you may want to consider spending more time in this market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Set01111

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

I agree. Although it will give me more money than my main job, I still consider it an extra work.
There are too many risks and instabilities. Also, you need to go out to contact the world.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

I've seen people here in my country through social media that recently got into mining during all time high and now they are selling their mining rigs. It's nothing for us if they leave their job for crypto's, they believe on it just like us but still leaving your job is a matter of choice. They studied probably the risk that they are taking by choosing their path so don't think about it as it's not your problem.
There's day trading and if they earn, it can be one time big time when the market is green.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

in my opinion, the bounty instead of heavy work and not much time consuming. so surely it doesn't need to be out of a job and still can undergo both simultaneously. If at any time the bounty is indeed being in a State does not produce then there is still income from our work. But if you rely solely on the bounty only or of crypto alone then it is a bad thing.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

In order to become successful, one must feel comfort. If a person is comfortable going to work and working for the boss, then he better not quit his job.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

Obviously correct! There's no greater thing than doing your regular job or maintaining it so you can have your financial backed up.
I do trading and bounty campaigns too but I only do it on my free time or afterwork. There's nothing wrong on trading or venture more profitable doings on bitcoin and altcoins. But we must prioritize the stable job we have because bitcoin and altcoins isn't profitable all the time.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

For me its a good idea if you got more than your salary in your job,this is a case to case basis if you are happy and contented to your job don't quit but if are not contented to your profit that will not support your need and wants better to quit. As we all know profit in crypto currency is far big compare to job in a company.

TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:09:57 PM

I had similar attempt, but it was not a successful one, because when there was a long dump in the market, I simply could not earn. But then I managed to find another job.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:24:43 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 07:55:57 PM by Victorycoin

Yeah, leaving your main job is some ridiculous idea. just because crypto is easier and can get big profit enough to be the reason to quit your job. Just make crypto as your side job. You have to work hard to achieve success.
Crypto really isn't easy, but there're many people out there, who are not at home with the job, they're saddled with and are merely hanging on. To such people, if they have the passion to work with cryptos and the pay is far better, there's no point flogging a dead horse - move on, life is not static.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

I agree that it is not good leaving your job just to focus in cryptocurrency where it can be done at the same time. Atleast in cryptocurrency, this will serve as the secondary income to support the unexpected expenses. Life is good with cryptocurrency as this is the opportunity that every person should grab to be able to work with it and earn profit from your hardwork in participating bounty campaigns.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: