Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 08:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3638 times)
kenzio2016

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

i think thats depend on the people who do it. i myself just got a small business while doing crypto. it's all fine by now
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Good ideas to leave your job and focuss only on cryptocurrency and bitcoin, what for you have take a job and look at how much your salary can you earn every month from your job. Compare how much you can take from cryptocurrency and bitcoin, i have leave and never to try looking for a job and only take profit with bitcoin until unknow time because I trust bitcoin could take much profit than we get from a job.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

Yup, leaving your regular job is not a good idea in exchange for crypto job. It is better to have regular with regular salary and then make use of crypto to earn extra money and make it as your savings. In this way you can have a better future for you and your family.

fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

yes,you can leave your job as long as you have your btc in your wallet.And dont be afraid to leave your job because you want to focus on cryptos.Sit back and keep studying about other altcoins so that you have knowledge on these emerging altcoins in the market.And at the end of the day,you wouldnt blame to yourself in exchange of your job to cryptocurrencies.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

If they quit their job because of crypto then i believe they already consider a lot of things to make decision like that, so i believe they know how to trade or have a clear things to do with crypto. It's not matter if the market is down because you can still short to make profit. The worst thing is quitting your job for bounty, if in the future there's only a few ico then they will have a lot of trouble.

Sexteh

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

Why they even do that? They don't need to quit their jobs to get into crypto. They should have a main job so that they can have salaries to invest more at the same time, they earn in crypto.
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

I believe that no body would leave their job if they feel fulfilled doing such job. Crypto can offer good monetry reward on both short and long run but having a job to many people is not just about the pay. So leaving a job because you are getting money from something else simply mean that you may not be happy doing such job.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

I think that except for earnings on the crypto currency, there must be a basic job, more stable.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

I quit from my job last year. And until now i just join on bounty and airdrop and the reward from bounty i trading. And until now i can buy daily needs from crypto. So i think it is not worst idea. Because i feel for myself how my income is greater than crypto than when I was working first.

MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

I agree with your opinion, that quitting the job and prefer to focus only on cryptocurrency is a big mistake, because cryptocurrency besides offering great benefits there is a greater risk. and you should note that in cryptocurrency you do not always make money every day or every month.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

You need to combine and not quit your job. Any business requires practice, gain experience, and then you can think about changing jobs.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

I used to think so, but I couldn't stand my job anymore and when I quit - that was probably one the best feelings so far. Now I'm for a 200% in crypto, can't say that my income has increased, but I try my best.

kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

Leaving their current job to focus their full time in crypto is not a good idea. Earning through cryptocurrency is not a smooth sailing way. Yes we can earn a lot from it but its not a guarantee unless you have enough knowledge, skills and techniques dor you to earn daily.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

Your words are correct, so from that I never approve of people who decide to leave work to focus on crypto.
in my opinion, crypto is more suitable as a side job, because the crypto situation is uncertain, can not be an option to meet daily needs.
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

To leave work is a very sure solution, I think for such an act you need to make a lot of money to be sure and the cryptorchid so I can not risk!
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

Cryptocurrency market is very unstable, so do not leave the main job. Let it be better for you a secondary source of income.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

How does this happen to people in the head, because it seems to me that this is really a bad idea, think for yourself, I am not the first day in a crypto currency bounty and I know that developers can just postpone the payment deadlines, and how will you pay for the apartment? Or what will you eat?
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

If you have a high rank at bitcointalk.org you can earn good money by participating in the bounty campaign.You can also trade both the stock market if you know how to do it.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

Although I think there are a lot of good gain opportunities in crypto world, crypto is not my main job and I think it will never be. Because I think luck is an imporant factor on your gains, and you can never know that when you will be lucky exactly in the life.
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

Leaving your job without enough money to support your daily needs while waiting for you to earn in crypto is a disaster. Because earning here in crypto takes some time. Especially if the market is in red. Even the expert on daily trading is having a hard time making profits in bear market.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: