Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
mrphilippine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

Leaving your job is a terrible idea. The ideal scenario is you have a job while doing your crypto taks like bounty, mining, and trading. Like me, I have my regular job and doing some bounty campaigns to add extra income for me. Crypto is a very volatile market and it is really hard to cope with in.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

Why not? If you have some not very interesting job, it will be easy to leave it. You can earn big money in crypto; also bounty and even mining still give a reasonable profit.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

Yes, I also agree with your opinion. Indeed, we should not abandon our work in the real world. That too I choose, I also make this crypto currency as a side job, not the main job. I do this to minimize the risk if something bad happens to the crypto currency. Working in the world of crypto currency is promising big profits but we must be patient. My work in the real world, I do so that I have a monthly income that can meet my daily needs. Earnings on this crypto currency, I consider as a bonus and I will make my long-term savings. That's a bit of my view.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?
right, so I never wanted to give up my job because I needed the money I made from my job. the income I get from crypto the amount and timing I can not predict, so I can not rely on crypto as my monthly income.
I put crypto as an additional income besides my job.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

It is very difficult to rely with just one source of income most especially with cryptocurrency because all tokens and coins has a very unstable value and some does not really have value at all just like new tokens from bounty rewards wherein you still need to wait to have it listed in exchangers before you could trade. It will be wiser to have a permanent job that pays you good enough to be able to survive your daily needs and just do other stuff for extra income just like getting involve with crypto trading and others.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

Yes you are right they should not to quit their jobs just because of crypto that they earn much more than their job, they should make crypto as a part time job.

Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

Depends of many cases, isn't? If you live ih the third world and have a shit salary crypto is a good chance for you, and if u are a big CEO somewhere in a big company, you dont need to pay attention for this, but, a smart man will always looking for the right investment, that are safe and have an opportunity to grow up in future.

I would stop my job, but i have to work alot to became an investor, and, i need more knowledge in this crypto world too, but i hope i will reach it, good luck guys.
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Agreed. Having a job means having a steady income while doing investment in crypto has many risk, you will never know when you will have a profit. The best way is to have a job while investing in crypto.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Ofcourse it is a bad idea especially if you are new to crypto world. I might suggest before you do that just give yourself 1 year to study crypto world how it works market, the coins, about the trading, etc. and after all of that I guess it is the right time for you to decide if you can really live only here in crypto higher risk higher reward. Goodluck.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

Before leavng job must enough knowledge about crypto market and coins also have enough moneynfor survival to pay bills till get stable in the crypto.There are scam bounty but due to scam we dont regret the real project i already mention thatbif you uave enough knowledge you will find real bounty and can earn more than traditional job.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Atila0712

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

Why dont you mention that main factor here is level of your job..
e.g. if you at senior management level, its silly to leave it based on the hope of crypto.
Cause getting to senior level needs decades and you cant through your hardwork for such volatile and risky job like crypto..

All in all, all decisions are individual..
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

that's true, the person doing that is a super person. super dare to bear the risk I mean, but maybe they do that because their money is a lot. so they can eat a family even if they do not work anymore. or they have a special science that he uses to earn much money from Cryptocurrency even though the price in the market continues to red as it is today.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

many people who choose crypto over their job has their own savings of course, and they will use it to start over and get themselves ready for what they will face in the future. some people might actually survive, but some might fail
winfair

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

You must think practical right now dont make a decision wihout any suggestions from another concern friends and family. As you say it is a worst idea to leave your job for crypto. Make crypto as another part time job and think the best way to make you succeed.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

While leaving your job seems exciting, you need to wait until the time is right and you have a money airbag. You receive your salary which is fixed income for you.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

Leaving your job without enough money to support your daily needs while waiting for you to earn in crypto is a disaster. Because earning here in crypto takes some time. Especially if the market is in red. Even the expert on daily trading is having a hard time making profits in bear market.

I agree better be ready in this kinds of shift. Be educated and do your study. You will never no what will happen but I think this is one of the best choices to be rich.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

I second this thread. Even though you might earn more than your regular job in the crypto world, it'll never truly be able to offer you the stability or assurance knowing that it will be a reliable source of income for however long you need it to be. Should anything happen to crypocurrency at any moment, or even if you make a slip up with something, you're basically unemployed.
iammrash

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Worst idea ever. because crypto is still so yong  . It's really unwise to leave your job which has a high risk. it's good if you've earned a lot of money in crypto that you don't need a job for fixed income. but if you're not that much rich in crypto. you don't have to leave your job now. at least that's what i think
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

We're all not the same situation in our life so it depends on your own decision because for me even the market is all red its still a profit for me, you just need to create your own tactics in life like me that if i get my rewards in my previous bounty campaign then the market is all green so i decide to divide it into 50%. So 50% is in the market while i hold it and 50% is for daily expenses while doing another bounty campaign so i still have money in me and in the market.

Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

what do you mean by worst idea? I dont see any problem with that, leaving a job to put all of your time in cryptocurrency. if you really can handle yourself without a job then its not bad at all.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: