Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3623 times)
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

I don´t think so, you can actually make your life of crypto. Not that I am trying to do so at all, but I think that someone that has good knowledge could do it and succeed.

Not just knowledge of course. They also need a goodand diverse crypto-porfolio or any coins in store because not everyday is Christmas, meaning not everyday is a good day for crypto. We have blood bath, too.

In any case, a bounty hunter doesn't earn daily so thatnisnout of the equatuon, mining is good source of income daily, but it requires mining rigs and twchnical knowledfe, plus, not totally cool when market is low. Then trading, which you can earn from everyday, taking into consideration that one has a skill, knowledge and good investments or coins. With these, you can survive without having regular job.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

That is a risky decision because you could be gain nothing stable as your regular incomes.
for me, im doing my regular job and cryptocurrency businesses both. It is more safer if you have a stable incomes.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

not really sir, im actually become a full time doing crypto job and leaving my real work as employee, it more easier to manage my time for being bounty hunters plus a day trader.
You have made the right decision, full immersion in working with cryptocurrency, gives good results!
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

I agree with you. Personally, I did so, I work and get paid for the money I live. I like to do crypto-currency, but I still did not withdraw anything, since I am engaged in crypto-currency planning to earn something more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

Leaving the work you've been doing for months is a very stupid choice. Because the world of crypto can not promise a sure thing for the future and no one knows how to predict the crypto currency for the future. Suppose a person like me who does not work at all, if it wants to pursue the world of crypto no problem because only loss of time to penetrate the world of this crypto.
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

I did not leave my job work all this time. I choose both because it is better, the job of earning monthly money and crypto is very helpful to provide additional income.
goffbar (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

I think for now work on cyrpto can earn more income than your regular job. But beside that, you must think further. Like whether crypto work will last long or no? For now I sure that Trader will able to survive but how about Bounty Hunter? can it survive? I know that there is many Bounty Campaign but it just because ICO is booming right now. How about when ICO trend end? So I suggest don't leave your main job for some backup.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

Sometimes we should consider the other reason why they are quitting their job and focus on crypto currency. Although I believe that to quit your job and focus on crypto is not practical, in some areas it is also necessary.
Here is my point, No one would love to keep on going for his or her job in the real world if what he/she earned from it is less than compare from crypto currency. So by this, I believe it is better to quit than to keep on going. The only not advisable is, if someone quit or don't find job anymore because of crypto currency although his/her current situation demanding a job for the needs and crypto is not yet able to sustain it.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

I also agree with the fact that leaving work for the crypt is not a good idea. Personally, I think that this is not the right time for this yet.
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

Everywhere there is an approach and everyone should have his head on his shoulders, in every business the main thing is a reasonable approach. If you think about everything and decide to completely immerse yourself in the world of crypto currency, then why not?
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

It is true that digital currency is a new thing and produce. But it will not make me leave my work in the real world, because I have been working for aluminum for years. This digital money can be done while working, essentially just as an additional job only.
Cryptogenes

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

Crypto has helped me a lot  but I will not quit my job totally to do all crypto. What is would do is to reduce my time schedule so that I can balance the crypto work with my job. I am into crypto trading and for that matter if can check how prices are going even at my break time at job and that's all good. However, for those who are involved in a project can quit their job since that project can give you more money of you give much time to it and work well on the project.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

cryptocurrency is volatile market until we gain some amount of asset it is nt worth leaving job we should nt loss the security in this market with half knowledge
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

Thats right, leaving your job is the worst idea but also not engaging in cryptocurrency is not good idea. While you are working you can engage in crypto by investing in some coins or in a new ICO project to expand your profit. But some people totally quit their job because of crypto because they find more profitable than their job.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

I will not leave my job until I have enough money that can sustain my life. I am just waiting that I will earn here in crypto that could give me to buy my own house and to have enough money that can actually sustain my daily needs. Because we know that there is no such thing as monthly income here.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:37:27 PM

I think the current quit job decision to focus on cryptocurrencies is not necessarily the wrong decision. IMO, when you focus on a job, you can maximize your ability to work with that job, and if you do two different jobs at the same time, it will not work the best. So that I decided to quit the current position to join cryptocurrency world.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████