Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 04:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3629 times)
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:14:40 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

Personally, the current cryptocurrency being red is temporary. So people quitting their job to focus on cryptocurrency is not really a bad idea at all. But I would say it is very risky because there are two possible options for the future of cryptocurrency market. Either it will die soon or become stable that people would actually start applying it in the real world economy. Unfortunately, as you said, cryptocurrency is currently on red and it's almost dying already. But if you think about it, all the more reason that people would risk it. There will definitely be a good pay off when it stabilizes.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

As long as the Job is more profit than doing Crypto, I think you should stay.
Crypto is not the right place for the weak people. Because in Crypto, you can not estimate your daily/monthly income. There is no certainty in the world of Crypto.

Oasisman

Activity: 2688
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:20:19 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

Quitting a job for cryptocurrency is a bad decision and its never been good, unless youre too courageous to take the risks, its a matter of choice, because in the first place, no one gets rich by just working your ass the whole life with your boss, unless youre a politician who sucks out money from the people . Well, as you can see, there are individuals who got hooked up with daily trading and quit their jobs to concentrate for better profit. It works for them right? So, its really up to you if you take the risks, the market doesnt always struggle, it will recover sooner or later.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

It really depends on what you goals and ambitions are in life... pursuing a crypto career could pay off 100x if you focus on it now when the job market is open and available for anyone to stake a claim, instead of waiting until later and mainstream has pushed all the lucrative opportunities for the common man into corporate controlled ventures.

Pursuing crypto also means your pursuing investing - which means you should be investing in other markets as well as crypto.
If your only account is a coinbase and Binance, then your not a real investor. You need to get involved in stocks, gold, IPO investing.

By that time tho... adding crypto investments, hardcore bounty marketing, and all other crypto... It's a Job in itself - and your the boss.

It all depends on the risk you are willing to take in life, and how much pain you can suffer before you crack.
1 thing to remember before leaving your job - Do you have enough money saved up to still succeed after you have failed?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:58:06 AM

should make a side job, we will never know bounty program the year ahead can be over
but investment mining can also be classified as making a profit but in my opinion, it should be smart to manage from the fund processing.
Then when we associate with crpto participate whether it could be the main job? I think, still 50:50

my advice, try investing such as can make business.
but digital currencies will be used in the future and depending on how popular crypto coins are on each platfrom
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:07:27 AM

I listen that many people kick their jobs for doing the the work of crypto job they think that its better for earnings but i think this idea is foolish because its digital market and its very risky and you can say that its part time batter that yoy invest on ico or do some bounty works or take a part in bounty compains.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:14:24 AM

Well, it depends on the kind of job you do. Staying in the house unemployed is worth more better than doing some jobs. If you find yourself in such situations, i don't see the problem with quitting that job for cryptocurrency trading, mining or bounty. These crypto avenues pay much better than most jobs only if you understand the principles of the crypto market.
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

Earning money here in crypto is a talent because not everybody here is fortunate to do the same. If you think that your earnings here is enough for your standard of living then go, quit your job. At least here in crypto you are the boss of your self.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:22:29 AM

Earning money here in crypto is a talent because not everybody here is fortunate to do the same. If you think that your earnings here is enough for your standard of living then go, quit your job. At least here in crypto you are the boss of your self.
Maybe you are right that here in crypto, you are the boss but it is still safe to have a regular job since nobody knows what will happen to crypto in the future. At least you have a safety net when things go out of hands here in crypto.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:29:54 AM

I agree. Leaving your job is the worst idea. You can still join bounty campaigns while working. Bounty campaigns does not need a lot of your time of the day. Like me, I work 9 a half hours everyday and still be able to join bounty campaigns. Why can’t everybody?
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:40:28 AM

I think your job should keep running, even though the salary of your work is not much but it can be a stable finance rather than a job in crypto, I do not advise to leave work because it's a bad idea and will only reduce income.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:45:21 AM

I did leave my job because the salary is verry small plus the nature of work is verry tiring.

I guess that was not a worst idea because i was happy right now working for cryptos . Working online specificaly on crypto related jobs do give me a lot of benefits because i was able to control my own time and i do also earn better than my past jobs.

it was really worth it all and i did not regret any single thing but i did not enourage everyone to try it.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

You're right. If you have a good paying job then one should not left it for crypto especially if you already have a family that needs your support as earnings from crypto is not stable so you wouldn't want to risk not having any income as you are still unsure if you can earn from it. At least if you have a job then you will be able to provide for your family's needs and you are sure that you can still receive something.

I think your job should keep running, even though the salary of your work is not much but it can be a stable finance rather than a job in crypto, I do not advise to leave work because it's a bad idea and will only reduce income.

The ideal way would be to make it as an extra income than a main source of income. There is a possibility that you can earn much bigger income from crypto than your job but there is still a higher possibility of not getting anything from it so better be assured of having a fixed source of income. One has also a choice of practicing trading until such time he becomes profitable so that he will have a choice of leaving his job if he wants to but it may take years to do it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

Leaving the job depends on wether an individual is already earning huge income in the digital currency or not. If we're just starting to invest it is better to keep the day job. When the time comes that we are earning more than enough then we can say goodbye to our job.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:57:07 AM

You're right. If you have a good paying job then one should not left it for crypto especially if you already have a family that needs your support as earnings from crypto is not stable so you wouldn't want to risk not having any income as you are still unsure if you can earn from it. At least if you have a job then you will be able to provide for your family's needs and you are sure that you can still receive something.

The ideal way would be to make it as an extra income than a main source of income. There is a possibility that you can earn much bigger income from crypto than your job but there is still a higher possibility of not getting anything from it so better be assured of having a fixed source of income. One has also a choice of practicing trading until such time he becomes profitable so that he will have a choice of leaving his job if he wants to but it may take years to do it.

Living only from crypto is really not good but it should be done if we want to get free time without pressure.
The question is what are they doing, maybe this whole thing dies one day and what then? So sometimes is really better to keep working regular. But if we can have more than regular money why not?
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

I very much agree on your point, people don't need to quit their day time jobs or jobs in general just to do cryptocurrency. People can do crypotcurrency on the sidelines and do it effectively while still keeping their jobs. Yes, cryptocurrencies provide a lot of opportunity and ways to earn huge amount of money but its much better to be sure and stable in life.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:01:19 AM

i think it is a worse idea. such a decision would be too risky for me.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

I'm agree with you. Leaving your job to do some crypto job are unrealistic because sometime it can collapse and you doesn't have any backup job. I think run 2 job aren't too hard but it's depend on what kind of job did you have. I think it's all their freedom to do whatever they want. I hope you can succeed from your crypto work.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:07:20 AM

Leaving your job to do crypto related activities may not be the best idea but it is not also the worst. Yes, it has risks but it also has its gains. The worst idea for me is keeping your job and doing little or no crypto related activities.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

I agree with your statement. For me it is not ideal to just leave your steady stable job and pursue a volatile and risky cryptocurrency. Not all the time you earn profit in cryptocurrency specially during dips and red days so it is always nice to have a steady income to sustain your daily needs. Even though I earn more with cryptocurrency compared to my steady job, I still prefer to keep it just in case everything fails in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: