Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:18:42 AM

Its sad when you leave your job for just doing crypto.. actually you can be a full time trader while having a job. its just you need a time management. But if you're a millionaire from crypto well maybe its time to quit your job but if you earn a thousand only  don't leave your job. because someday you will gonna need it because not all the time you earn from crypto sometimes you get lose and thats how it works.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

People tend to do the craziest thing without a clue of the consequences involved. That's why when the time comes all of it crumbles down, they're left with nothing but their cryptocurrency and without a job experience. People should not leave their job for cryptocurrency lightly.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

Its sad when you leave your job for just doing crypto.. actually you can be a full time trader while having a job. its just you need a time management. But if you're a millionaire from crypto well maybe its time to quit your job but if you earn a thousand only  don't leave your job. because someday you will gonna need it because not all the time you earn from crypto sometimes you get lose and thats how it works.

It's okay to leave your job if you already have enough capital for putting up another business aside from doing crypto. Who would have want to work forever? no one right? That is why I cannot blame these people who leave their job, they leave because they know thay cypto is enough for them.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:23:46 AM

this is the dilemma when someone has quit their primary job and chooses a focus in the world of crypto. indeed if we look from the income side, then in the crypto more promising, but there are many risks that will await us. it's better to continue working in the real world or opening a small business to cover the cost of daily life and the income from crypto is an annual bonus, this is what I have done in the past few years.
Not all your opinion is correct. I leave my job a few months ago and now trade, and bounty hunters. The payment of bounty is OK. I can't afford to buy a house in my country worth about 20.000 USD. That's not a big house but it was enough for my family. This is the easiest way to make money online. You need to focus to do trading and bounty jobs.
vorseb

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:31:00 AM

But crypto job it's good for some unemployment and student. Because they can focus to do crypto job without any interruption from their main job. Also for student they can learn to manage their time. So it's not just useless to play. I also have some my own business and doing crypto work too so I can earn money from both. Also I teach my child to involved in crypto.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

I would not leave my job for full time crypto. Why? It is because of its volatility. Also, there are lots of bounties out there that turned out to be scammed. It's not worth your time. But I earned a lot in crypto compared to a regular job. But having a regular jobs means we have stable income.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
FO4R

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:38:50 AM

maybe in some people,but for me i am willing to leave my job for an exchange in bitcoin.I will leave my job when i got a number of bitcoins in my wallet so that i was able to study,learn more and even focus on cryptocurrencies.Being full time in cryptocurrencies is an advantage for me because i would be able to participate in bounties so that you would be earning much profit.
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:40:22 AM

Leaving your job is a terrible idea. The ideal scenario is you have a job while doing your crypto taks like bounty, mining, and trading. Like me, I have my regular job and doing some bounty campaigns to add extra income for me. Crypto is a very volatile market and it is really hard to cope with in
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

Since i joined bounty campaign and also crypto trading , i can earn money from it more than my montly salary from office job, though i can not earn it by consistent but i earn good money from crypto. I still work in office but still possible to handle bounty and trading because this job enough to do in 2 or 3 hours aday. So i think not necesary to quit from office job for doing crypto job.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:43:22 AM

Yes, I agree that leaving our job for full time crypto is a bad idea for some people it is because it has dangers and you can't assure a stable income. It would be great if you consider crypto as your side job so that you can earn extra income while working.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

leaving a job just to play on crypto is not a good idea. Crypto is very volatile, and investing in crypto risk is too great even though the profits are also great. The good thing if you really want to leave your job is to open your own business.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:45:58 AM

I agree. Leaving regular work is a bad idea. Because crypto is not secured profit. It is true that crypto got great profit than a regular work. But think about the future. But if you leave and you have enough fund. Build some bussiness it will be good idea. Managing your bussiness while doing crypto
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:48:37 AM

I agree with you. Every day, I still do my work, I make bounty in simple time (usually evening). The crypto job can bring you money, but it requires a long time to work, and it also has the potential to be scam. So, I see leaving your job is the worst idea.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:50:39 AM

The OP have a point because there is no assurance that you will earn instantly in crypto although there is a rewards but risk is also there so if you have a family then it is not a good choice to quit your job and focus in crypto unless you have savings or you stay here on the forum for a longer time and you know a lot about cryptocurrency.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?
It seems that thing is not easy to work and crypto job at the same time. Because in my country the minimum working in a company is 8 hours. From morning till afternoon, have not rest and eat. Unless you are strong do not sleep for 5 hours.
So I think if crypto is more profitable then get out of your job and after you get a big profit then you can open your own business.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
geminamo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:54:50 AM

Yes, it is certainly a bad idea as crypto may collapse in future. There is chance to grow and earn huge money in case of job as well.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:55:11 AM

It depends. I have known a lot of people who are working day in and day out and yet getting paid too low that they cannot even give a decent life to their families. I would say quit from it anytime. If you give all your efforts to crypto, I guess you will earn more than a decent income. I mean, hone your skills and offer them here. There are so many ways to earn here. And if you are determined and hardworking enough, you will get a good remuneration at the end of the day.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

Well for me it still depends on what or how the person is capable of and also if he can do it to have profits in daily basis he can use the crypto as job but if you are holding long term investment it is better you have your job in real life to so you can use it on your daily expenses
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:08:21 AM

Well for me it still depends on what or how the person is capable of and also if he can do it to have profits in daily basis he can use the crypto as job but if you are holding long term investment it is better you have your job in real life to so you can use it on your daily expenses
As long as you carefully plan your decision it will be alright.
Everything we do in our life is taking risk, leaving our job might be too risky but if we will be successful here in crypto, we will surely enjoy the reward.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

At some point people just want a hassle free source of income and they just leave their jobs to find their luck in crypto, it may sound ridicluos but they have a point. It will really depend on a person what life they would choose to live on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: