Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

I think it mostly depends on your current income/aspiration. Also, which job are you going to do in crypto.
Of course, I would never leave my job for being a full-time bounty hunters Cheesy But there are other jobs in cryptos who start to be very interesting.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

Yes completely agree with this. Regardless of market conditions, it's probably not a good idea to leave something that's secure and reliable for something that's uncertain and risky if you can't handle the risks and the swings. Even if you can, it makes sense to think twice about what exactly you're getting into. A good way to go about it would be to do it on the side as a sort of project to test the waters and then evaluate at a later point. Doing this for a decent amount of time will give you can idea of how things work in different market conditions and how well you can handle all of it in the long run.
Personally, doing stuff such as bounties, airdrops and trading on the side works best because then you're able to balance your job well too and as well as take advantage of decent opportunities in crypto when they come up.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:38:59 AM

It's not okay when you start with bibitcoin. It's okay to leave your job. but it's just okay. so much time and time.

Hobbit698

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Bounty and airdrop - help to earn very good money, so many leave work
dkmartin

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

Its depends on what type of job you are doing. If u are earning 20% of profit ratherless of giving 80% to your job then it is better to quit your job and choosing crypto as main job. You can get wealth and become rich in a mean time in crypto trading. It can be good source of additional income having your main job with you.  
rogovih

Activity: 153

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:52:03 AM

I don't understand either, people leave their jobs and take part in a bounty ? if the bounty ends, what will they do?.looking for work again ?)

GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

Personally I think that it depends on your family status. If you have wife/children you need stable money income. So in this case official job will be mandatory. If you are single person you can try trading, bounty hunting w/o official job

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:58:30 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

This is stupidity, really as in the current conditions you can earn something if you do not have a permanent income. To live only on savings, and then hope again that we will accumulate. Therefore, in such situations, the availability of work is particularly affected.
no, because if you have a steady job be grateful,
I am sure you will earn more than this
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

I am one of those who gave up their main job to join the crypto. I am a bounty hunter. I have found myself a team to reduce the risk of ICO SCAM. We are supporting each other. And we are doing very well in many aspects. I think you should change your mind.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

some of my friend leave their job but happy until now, well at least they have trading skill that can give them salary in a month it is like job itself. good or idea is depend from what they do to cover their daily needs

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

Yeah, I totally agree with you. It's not a very good idea leaving one's job to stick to crypto alone. Of course, crypto has been the source of income for lots of individuals, but still, it's not too wise to put all eggs in one basket. We need to be very wise in our decisions
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

probably already decided out of their work thus already understand risks and is ready with all sorts of risks. the result of the crypto is huge and can be so with the result that they've been able to get a more decent life and mistress great results. so can they enter into crypto for results in the long term so that they focus in crypto. If it is exposed to the risk that they will be ready with their previous results.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

I agree with you. I think cryptocurrency is just a product of investment banking. Not full time. If you are a professional this is your job, if not. It is suggested that you still use the investment.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

Personally I think that it depends on your family status. If you have wife/children you need stable money income. So in this case official job will be mandatory. If you are single person you can try trading, bounty hunting w/o official job
It's really true that you say it because if we get out of the main job and we have a wife and my son think it's the wrong decision,
if we do want to get out of the main job we have to know his condition
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

I agree with you. I think cryptocurrency is just a product of investment banking. Not full time. If you are a professional this is your job, if not. It is suggested that you still use the investment.
Indeed, leaving your job is wasting of the opportunity to help you financially and get income monthly, and also leaving a job is not necessary even you get huge earning in crypto still it's not wise to quit your job because it's pitiful the benefit you might get and the chance to get income monthly without losing money, i think it's better to have job while you're into crypto atleast you have income and have additional income to get.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

I think that leaving a job is really the worst idea because crypt is so unstable so tomorrow you can lose all profits. Now I try to combine my job and all activities in crypt..
russian51

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

YES, do not leave it untill you are fully sure that you have enought fiat money (not cryto) to live few years without work.
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

I am one of those who gave up their main job to join the crypto. I am a bounty hunter. I have found myself a team to reduce the risk of ICO SCAM. We are supporting each other. And we are doing very well in many aspects. I think you should change your mind.

I want  to know what team you're referring to?

If someone really want to quit their boring job then quit it out but make sure you now have enough money to survive in everything. And I guess you know that the bounty payment take months to appear in our wallet and still depend on the demand in the market. So better to expect the worst case scenario.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

Maybe for people who dont have guts to do so its the worst thing to do however for people who are firm with their decision they have their own ways to survive even in bear market.

Actually dips are not that bad because that's the time to take advantage the situation and buy as many coins as you can we all know its just temporary.

Nevertheless im not one of those people who leave their job to be full time in crypto. If you're a family man you will choose to secure your future to earn stable income, unfortunately crypto cant bring this to reality. You can earn huge amount or nothing because it depends on the high volatile market.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

Working in the Crypto world depends on many circumstances as several of the members have mentioned. It is good to bring the topic to the forum in order to know the truth of the life of a Bounty Hunter, or those who are engaged in trading. I am a beginner as a Bounty Hunter and I am managing the possibility of maintaining the activity as a job I hope so and that the ICO projects are a reality so that our effort has been worthwhile and that we have supported the advancement of the crypto space.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: