Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3623 times)
fiderr95

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

For example, I have a basic job and I earn money in my free time from work. Crypto-currencies are long-term investments of your money. I believe that the main work should be.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

Exactly, leaving your stable job for a risky and volatile market like crypto has to be a really bad decision. People need to come up with a different strategy like instead of quiting their jobs for crypto, they should rather invest whatever extra cash they have left from their job earnings into crypto, this way they will continue their investment in crypto markets while having a secure job.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

I personaly know a lot of people, who earn money in crypto and it is the main source of funds for them.
Of cause they depand on the market situation, but some months are good and they can re-invest overprofit, what can make bad months possible for living.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

I agree with this. Having a job is a more secure way to live . If you do not have an alternative source of income, then quiting your job is a bad idea. The best is to combine the work and doing crypto , in order to make a secure and intelligent decision .
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

Yes it is! It is better to have a stable regular job with a regular income while doing crypto on the side rather than quitting our job to go full time on crypto. This is not a smart idea. The crypto market is known to be risky coz we'll never know what will happen. It is always better to be smart and sure than stupid and sorry.

2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

I agree for your opinion! And why they need to quit their job,if they also have an opportunity to do both of their job and activities in cryptocurrencies. It depend on their strategies how to do it both. If the time comes,that they earned too much in crypto already,i think that's the right time to quit their job and focus their full attention to the crypto world activities.
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

If you treat earnings in the cryptocurrency very seriously. That is, to work from morning to evening, as in the office. I am sure that you can earn very good money. There are a lot of ways to make money on cryptocurrencies, if you use all these methods, you can significantly increase the profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

Yes i agree with you dont ever leave your permanent job in favor of bitcoin continue with your job and you can join also bitcoin this will serve as your other income and when you save enough that you can live a luxurious life until you grow old then maybw thats the time you can stop working.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

I think that's true because now the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are all down, this is a very difficult situation as bounty hunters, better looking for main job and in crypto work as a sideline
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

I thought of that too in the first place but seeing how the trends for the crypto and it's potential to earn here. We can't stop people from leaving their job just to do crypto works but i don't suggest leaving your job when you are only beginning to learn crypto. This is so risky and could lead you in not earning at all. Just learn first the fundamentals here then if you think you are earning enough maybe you can leave your job

i use to be a hunter
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

I'm mainly engaged in bounty campaigns and it is enough for me 2 hours a day to do this. I think that this is a good increase to the salary.
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

Yes, It's true. By seeing the condition of crypto today. crypto is high volatile.I think You should have permanent job, crypto is side job.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

Crypto is not profitable now, if you are not a trader and you are not shorting Bitcoin. So work hard now and invest in Bitcoin and after a new high, leave your job and enjoy your life Wink.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Mayonerak

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

I agree with you, we shouldn't leave our regular job for this risky investment as we don't know if this will be here in the future. I will not quit my job for this as I only consider this as my extra income that I can save money for my future.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:25:39 AM

If you treat earnings in the cryptocurrency very seriously. That is, to work from morning to evening, as in the office. I am sure that you can earn very good money. There are a lot of ways to make money on cryptocurrencies, if you use all these methods, you can significantly increase the profit.
I agree with it. Only in order to be financially secure and earn money in the crypto-currency industry, you need experience, knowledge, ability to invest, because on some bounty companies you will not earn much.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

You can leave but don't curse at your boss when you do so. You might need that job back very soon. In short, it is a very bad idea. Unless for crypto doesn't mean learn cryptography, be a good codder and start your own token/fork.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
atutay

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

I am not yet that confident to leave my current job for crypto. But I am still looking forward to it. If ever I proven to myself that I can earn money on crypto and it is enough for my lifestyle, I think I can consider quitting my job. Anyhow, I am still assessing if it is a good choice or not.
leeroyj

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

Its depends on what type of job you are doing. If u are earning 20% of profit ratherless of giving 80% to your job then it is better to quit your job and choosing crypto as main job. You can get wealth and become rich in a mean time in crypto trading. It can be good source of additional income having your main job with you. 
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

I think that trading at a serious level will take quite a long time. And in this case, you'll have to leave work to make big profits.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

For me it was the best idea and the best decision in my life. I quit the job and whose chief I hated, in order to fully immerse myself in the world of crypto currency that I like. And I do not regret my actions. As for daily need I have funds for 1 year living in fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: