Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
BooMoon

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

Although this market has been in a sluggish state for the past, this does not mean that this market is already out of order. I think this is a normal process. In the future, this industry will have better development, and only if you know enough about this market, you It can also make money in this down market.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

There are no jobs left with the bad environment we are in now. On the contrary, if the current uncertainty is not careful to human beings, it can lose everything. So we need to keep the crypto world on the secondary for a while. Otherwise, you can lose everything.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

Yes that is the worst idea to have especially if you do not have a back up job to go in because relying on the cryptocurrency is not gonna sustain your life forever because there are some time that the profit in the cryptocurrency is not okay and if you have a family to sustain then that will not be enough because life is getting harder today in terms of daily needs and finances. It is nuch better to stick with your job and so cryptocurrency because that can increase your profit much more
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

I think what you said is right, if encryption in good times, whether you are a trading or attend the bounty mission will be a decent income, but the downturn in the market you will find it hard to live by encryption.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:17:18 AM

I am spent few hours per day for working in crypto world.
Leaving regular job is the very bad idea how invest to cloud mining

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

Agreed. Leaving job for crypto job is not a good idea because the income is unstable. It is difficult to rely the everyday needs in crypto profit.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

Leaving a regular is really bad idea, or the worst like what you said. If you have a decent, and regular one, then make crypto as your extra and no need to leave.

Well anyway, I am jobless, and I am earning a lot right now. Haha.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

I think it is a good idea when we are really ready and we know ho to earn the money from crypto easily, quickly, and wisely.
However, if we only follow the people hype, I don't think it will be good. Just consider before taking this decision. It is better to join in cryto and still have the job for the starting point.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

Yes, I am over this can still produce through campaign bounty. I am thankful because until now there are still projects that can always turn a profit for the bounty hunter. And when people leave a job and would like to focus for a crypto, I think this is not a problem. Because they are confident with the results in the crypto.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

If they can make analysis on market movement and have large capital to start, i think they can quit from their job and doing crypto job. Profits from crypto trading sometimes more than 50% in daily movement and if we have good trading technik, its more than enough for daily need.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

I agree. Sacrificing the main source of income for a job that has a lot of risk and requires money (for investment) is the worst decision a person could ever make. (Millionaires are out of this question since they will always have the money). Even if bounty doesn't require money to participate, the rewards for it is not guaranteed. There are ICO's who fail and the payments for bounties will be delayed or no payment at all. You can always do crypto anytime so need for you to choose if you can have both of them.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

Yes, it bad idea to leave main job with stable salary for crypto. Crypto market is very risky and not everyone can get benefit from it. But you can make crypto your second job or may be hobby, and look how it will work for you.

florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

I think if someone is going to leave his job for being bounty hunter, he must hard work and have simultaneously as minimum 100 bounties. In this condition you can be a bit protected from scam and low paid projects. But there is a high risk, for example your accounts can be banned and so on.
Leaving job not a good idea - it's for frivolous people, who don't care of comming days.

Leaving a job in exhange for crypto job is not a good idea, unless you have a stable business that has a daily savings that can supply your everyday needs. Because the income from here is not always acurate and not always on time, we never know what will happen in the future.
kamvang12

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

as long as we really pursue this world, we have no bad words if we leave our work. because in this crypto world has a lot of promising work. as long as we want to learn and try.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

It is not everyday that we gain profit in crypto world, at times we also incur losses thus in no way would i leave my regular job to go full time with crypto.
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

In my opinion, if we have known the risks and profits of the crypto and we are ready for it, It is normal and okay to quit from the job and focus on crypto. But, I suggest you not for the first participation. I decided to quit from my job after around 3 months joining in crypto and have earned money from this. I decided to focus on crypto by doing bounty and investment.
ficihch

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

I am a new comer in Crypto Business. I have never earned  money from Crypto business, but I am patience. Now, I am working in a tour & travel company. I don't want to leave my job. I think It's a bad idea. I think to run my Crypto business, I don't have to leave my job because I can run it a part time.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:11:59 AM

Its not a good idea if you don't have any experience or you are just enter the crypto world. Before leaving your job, at least do crypto as a side job. I think its a good option.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

For me its not really a worst idea if you are a trader, ico investor and a bounty hunter you can earn 15x per month compared to your monthly salary in your offline jobs the only thing we can consider before leaving your current job is save much money first lets say good for 1-2 years save it in a bank then youre good to go Im sure you can earn much enough money before you can consumed your savings.  

Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

For me,if i am continuosly earning profits in crypto activities,i will also compute the total of my present job salaries for 20 years that i can earn. If i already earned enough in crypto that same amount with my salaries for 20 years,i will leave my primary job,and i will focus into the crypto job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: