Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
HolyScott

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

My teaching job pays me too well to quit for full time crypto.  If i was to hit it big maybe i would reconsider.  Cheesy

I like doing this part-time for example few days ago joined PRiVCY airdrop. You get free coins weekly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
russ26

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

Indeed, and it will never be. Once bitcoin disappear it would be tough for them to live because their income comes from only one source and that is to earn crypto especially when they don't have enough savings for some future purposes. Also, it is not good because bitcoin price fluctuates thus, their income would change either positively and negatively. Sacrificing your own job just for the sake of earning crypto is a worst idea of all.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

Leaving your permanent job is not a right decision is it is always good to keep this Crypto trading as your second extra income. Crypto trading is very volatility and no one can predict the profit and no one can guarantee the income. So it is advisable to do another job and we can do this as a extra income. There are so many scam projects as well and it is not easy to find a considerable income through ICO or bounty campaigns. So we have to involve another job to survive.
herlips

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Yes I strongly agree with you, I don't understand why others confidently leave their job and just depends on bounty campaigns. All of us needs a stable source of income because there are so many unexpected expenses and we should not just depends on our free or reward tokens.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

Well, this is not always true. I have a friend who only depends on crypto for his income.
The key is, you have to focus while doing that.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

My friend is now unemployed and earns money with a bounty of companies, and also maintains a blog which shares data over a certain amount. You can earn, but I personally work and do cryptocurrency, because I can not just physically constantly work on the computer.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dimalol

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

Well, as they say working, you can not earn money.You need to think with your head anyway.It is also possible to focus only on the crypto industry.But do not hope for one project or one coin.Working in ISO or bounty programs, you need to clearly understand that you have come to make money.To do this, you need to protect your personal sredtstva and for example if you are an investor to invest a maximum of 10% of your personal Bank at the same time you will have 10 projects.If we talk about generosity programs, it's work in at least 30 programs and so on.If you want to make money you need to think a lot and a little work!

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

To me, leaving one's job is actually not a wrong idea, especially if the profit one makes from this market is cool. It isn't bad leaving your job is your gain exceeds your salary and your job takes much of your time to meet up.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

I agree with you and it seems to me that this is a big mistake of such people. I work here just for fun and this is my hobby

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
kingenri

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Bad idea, the importance of cryptocurrency is to earn extra money while you are in job.Some people use cryptocurrency as thier job but that are the professionals.Crypto will be the second source of income while you were in job you will be earning money at the same time with no worries that you will have your salary in your main job with an extra in your 2nd way to earn.
Afobaje38

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

Leaving your job is a bad idea, having make it to cryptocurrency, does not give any idea of leaving your job,  putting crypto  in to a part time job can be a best Idea, and no one knows it could be  of help in future and the experience you are having in your job is more important
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

I think you can get great profits by using the chances in the cryptocurrenciy world, but in my way of thinking, it is better if you do that as a side job. Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

Although the market has experienced a large area of decline, investors are now relying on new coins to make money. They do not rely on these cryptocurrencies, which have been around for a long time, to make money. I think you have misunderstood this area. !
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

I can't say leaving job is the worst idea for me. It's not apply on everyone. I left the job one and half year back and started crypto trading and as well as doing bounties. I made plenty of money in the last year and still earning from bounties but I agree nowadays we saw more project failures as compare to last year even bounty participation is also increased So earning are reduced to some extent nowadays but I am not repented on this because I already earned enough money for my next 2-3 year expenditures. If you have good skills in trading you can make some good money to meet out your daily needs. Its all about your skillset. Its possible some people are not earning because of scams.

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

In my opinion, leaving your job for crypto won't guarantee you a stable source of money. Even how much work you put into crypto once the values go down, you won't have anything. Atleast when you have your job, you can have a stable source of money and buy you things you needed. Sure, giving your all in crypto isn't bad as long it is perfectly gives you decent profit but I still do think it isn't the best idea either.
notoriousdumper

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

Mostly, ex-students that currently have abilities in venture capital business are around the field and for that,  they may be thinking of seizing these awesome the new jobs.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

I really don't understand some people quitting their jobs for crypto. I understand that it could be sitting and earning idea because most likely they've been a bounty hunters through sign camps. and social media camps. Although I kinda agree that these bounties give a good amount of profit, the sustainability isn't enough for them even if the profits are quite large. These are the reasons I've been stumbling upon why crypto in full-time instead of being full-time employed isn't really a good idea:

1. You're depending your profits in luck. It could either go zero or to riches depending on the legitimacy of the ICOs. You could end up wasting your whole year hunting for scammy bounties in the end.

2. Relating to my first statement, the profit still varies. It might not be zero and you get your profit but do you really call them a profit. Is it really profitable?

3. This is quite different but somehow related. When you mostly earn in the Services section of this forum, the availability of those projects aren't guaranteed always meaning you could be sitting in front of your computer the whole month and you haven't found a single opportunity yet.

Just stick to your job as it is. Put crypto into your side job and as a plus, if you have any useful skills in technology such as making up smart contracts using your programming and coding skills, offering your services might give you a plus aside from just investing, joining sign camps and social media camps, mining.

yes because your job now is the biggest income that you will receive. leaving your job is so risky this is only need of people without it. how people relay their financial needs specially to all the people who did not know about this crypto. but before making a move  or a decision make sure that know everything in crypto. you can both use crytpto while you have your job this is just an suggestion if you want an  extra income to earn.
dailythemmo

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

So what happen if you unemployed?? It's good chance to change your life with crypto!!!
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

I wouldn't leave my job to be a full time trader. I only do crypto for my extra income. But I have to admit that I earn more in crypto than my regular job. It's up to you if you will survive with crypto alone. But if you'll ask me, I will do crypto while still having a regular job.
We should not consider leaving our decent job just to deal with bitcoin in terms of investment becasue it is the same way we loss our opportunity to cryptocurreny. Having a job could give us daily needs when it comes to needed money on a daily basis. And having side investment in a form of trading cryptocurreny could give us bigger profit for the future.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

If you have long and confidently earned on crypto currency more than the main job - then it's an occasion to give it up and spend more time on crypto-currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: