Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

I totally agree. This is a really bad idea to leave your job to try to earn money in crypto if you don't have any experience in this field. Especially if this is your only source of income and you have some obligations.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

I absolutely agree that you do not need to live the main job for the sake of earning money on crypto-currencies. This activity can be conducted as a hobby and additional earnings.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

leaving a job for cryptocurrency is not a bad idea. but resigning from your job has a risk, highly risk that will be regretful in the future. what if you dont succeed in crypto world, you will have a hard time having a job again.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

For me cryptocurrency is my job and it is my main 'salary'. If something go wrong I always can back to the office. Now all is great and I am very happy that I had a chance to quit my job.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

I can not afford to devote all my time only to dealing with crypto-currencies. For me, this is too much risk. Perhaps someday later, when the crypto market becomes less volatile and more predictable.
Axetrd

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

If you are you have only one source of income from crypto - yeah, you're already lost. I think everyone should diversify own sources - trading, investing, mining, bounty, margin trading. And then you will be good with every cycle of market. Yes, maybe bear market isn't best for profit, but you can still earn for life, if you are smart enough.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

I don't think so I think the best way to have a good profit is to use crypto "works" like bounty and mining like a secondo job, without quitting main job. Initially you can manage both the things. And when you have good profits you can quit your job. No doubt risk is there loose due to market scenario. But i believe crypto work will always be there in future and gives more profit rather than job and you can take it full time.
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

Please don't quit your job if you have one. Because crypto condition is not Everytime. So advise is do your job and if you have extra time after job than do crypto.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

I can't say leaving job is the worst idea for me. It's not apply on everyone. I left the job one and half year back and started crypto trading and as well as doing bounties. I made plenty of money in the last year and still earning from bounties but I agree nowadays we saw more project failures as compare to last year even bounty participation is also increased So earning are reduced to some extent nowadays but I am not repented on this because I already earned enough money for my next 2-3 year expenditures. If you have good skills in trading you can make some good money to meet out your daily needs. Its all about your skillset. Its possible some people are not earning because of scams.

It is a personnal choice to leave your job to anythinh that can provide you more earnings. Base on calculations bitcoin earnings are 10x better than what we get in our monthly salary. But of course you must be equiped with resources prior quitting your job.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:47:09 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 12:27:48 AM by Superways

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?
I do not think that it is the worst idea. As if you will come to this field and will study everything then you will not lose your money in this field. You just need to spend some time then you will earn here too. It all require some skills and a hard work. Once you will acquire a skill and start hard work on that skill then it will make a bigger income fro you.
Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

Most of us, and probably almost all, studied in colleges and universities. And we have to constantly improve our knowledge gained during training in practice. Not many will be able to go into the cryptocurrency sphere with their heads, forgetting about work, and not return back. Most will try their hand, maybe even earn good money, but will still consider cryptocurrency only as an option for additional income, a hobby. Cryptocurrency does not give a sense of stability, confidence that tomorrow you will not go bankrupt. And this is its serious disadvantage. Yesterday it was possible to make good money on the bounty, today is not so. Yesterday, you bought profitably, at least you thought so, and today the cryptocurrency market has gone down hard and it is not clear when it will get out of this pit. And then we will remember about the work that does not bring so much money and pleasure, but provides more or less stable income.
pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

As for me leaving your job is kinda bad idea even tho i don't work yet because earning in cryptocurrency isn't that consistent i mean you don't earn money every 15th/Month
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:58:05 PM
Merited by Rinder (2)

I can't say leaving job is the worst idea for me. It's not apply on everyone. I left the job one and half year back and started crypto trading and as well as doing bounties. I made plenty of money in the last year and still earning from bounties but I agree nowadays we saw more project failures as compare to last year even bounty participation is also increased So earning are reduced to some extent nowadays but I am not repented on this because I already earned enough money for my next 2-3 year expenditures. If you have good skills in trading you can make some good money to meet out your daily needs. Its all about your skillset. Its possible some people are not earning because of scams.

agree, it totally depends on a person, on the experience and skills. My wife and I participate in ICOs and do bounties, I like the fact that we don't depend on the location, and we can work flexible hours. In addition to crypto, my wife is an independent English teacher. And we have never been this happy with our work. So you'd better make choices according to your experience and feelings. Enjoy your life!
nono_s

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

I think everyone has their rights and opinions, basically they want their best decision, I think when we get a lot of money from crypto, and it can make us financially free, in terms of all the needs we can buy or we tackle with crypto, then leaving the previous job is not a bad choice or decision
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

It definitely is! Though earnings in cryptocurrency is quite sufficient for most, it is still wise to keep our regular job for better financial security. It has been said repeatedly that the crypto market is volatile and anything can happen. Taking chances is good, but we should also be smart.

VoDanh1122

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

I agre with you and I think the best way to have a good profit is to use crypto "works" like bounty and mining like a secondo job
tranvy148a

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

I am not yet that confident to leave my current job for crypto. But I am still looking forward to it. If ever I proven to myself that I can earn money on crypto and it is enough for my lifestyle, I think I can consider quitting my job.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

For me it is not ideal to just leave your steady stable job and pursue a volatile and risky cryptocurrency. Not all the time you earn profit in cryptocurrency specially during dips and red days so it is always nice to have a steady income to sustain your daily needs
For all those who are having some permanent job, I must say that you should continue doing that job and that there is no such need to quit doing your job just for the sake of the crypto currencies as there are doing both the things simultaneously and that they are doing it efficiently. All you need to do is to plan the things in a way which can then help you in giving your time to both the things for better earning.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

I agree with you. I think cryptocurrency is just a product of investment banking. Not full time. If you are a professional this is your job, if not. It is suggested that you still use the investment.
Indeed, leaving your job is wasting of the opportunity to help you financially and get income monthly, and also leaving a job is not necessary even you get huge earning in crypto still it's not wise to quit your job because it's pitiful the benefit you might get and the chance to get income monthly without losing money, i think it's better to have job while you're into crypto atleast you have income and have additional income to get.
Yep, I completely support your opinion guy. In fact, we all know that cryptocurrency is such a temporary job because it charisterizes an extremely volatile, we’ll never know what we can get in a month or whether it’s enough money for you to pay expenses monthly, it’s quite risky. As my knowledge, if with one who decide to quite his official job to follow cryptocurrecy totally when he has a big asset, or he has an intimate knowledge so that he can guarantee that he can get enough money monthly. In general, I mostly suppose that we’d better off taking cryptocurrency as an extra income, which is much safer for us to save our life.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

I am not yet that confident to leave my current job for crypto. But I am still looking forward to it. If ever I proven to myself that I can earn money on crypto and it is enough for my lifestyle, I think I can consider quitting my job.
it's because you've never had a satisfactory benefit from the crypto world. maybe when you feel a big profit in a short time you will dare to leave your work for the crypto currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: