Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3620 times)
Marlyn1

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

It definitely is! Though earnings in cryptocurrency is quite sufficient for most, it is still wise to keep our regular job for better financial security. It has been said repeatedly that the crypto market is volatile and anything can happen. Taking chances is good, but we should also be smart.

Every decision is crucial especially if your family is involved. As parents or breadwinner must not put things at risk. So my point is the choice of quitting job in crypto is being studied so why not and be your own boss.
hamnghi167

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

im actually become a full time doing crypto job and leaving my real work as employee, it more easier to manage my time for being bounty hunters plus a day trader.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

I think that decision to quit your solid job is not the best option. Income from cryptocurrency can vary a lot. One day you earn a lot and then you can wait for months for your payment. It is not very stable. I prefer to have some source of income that comes on a monthly basis.
anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

Possibly, a few adequate employments in crypto-space area shall be associated with trading tokens or programming smart contracts.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

You should be smart and lucky at the same time to leave your job and earn for living from cryptocurrencies only. I know some guys who was able to do it. Now they are working a lot and get a great stack of money every month.
xuxunini

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:04:39 AM

You are right. Now it becomes more difficult. But personally, I'm going to last here. This is where I evolve. the market will still rise and then all my expectations will be filled
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:24:18 AM

It definitely is! Though earnings in cryptocurrency is quite sufficient for most, it is still wise to keep our regular job for better financial security. It has been said repeatedly that the crypto market is volatile and anything can happen. Taking chances is good, but we should also be smart.

Every decision is crucial especially if your family is involved. As parents or breadwinner must not put things at risk. So my point is the choice of quitting job in crypto is being studied so why not and be your own boss.
We can not make decision just from our greedy because its very crucial decision and its all about our family life.
If we left our job in this bad condition of crypto, how can we life with this income because we mostly loss on it. We need to choose carefully betwen job and crypto.

netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:11:00 AM

For me i never leave my job for crypto only i make it only a sideline in my job, if you leave your job and focus in crypto you cannot sure if every 15days you can earn money in crypto, while if you have a job sure that you waiting in coming days, crypto is good but not all time you earn mostly now the market is red. So how is your everyday need if you stand only in crypto?.
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

I agree with this. Since the market is so not yet fixed so it is still volatile. You can earn rewards or profit but it is better to make it a secondary source of income. Since you have a main job you can use the money you get to your daily expenses. If you ever think about going full time with campaigns or crypto job, you need to make more post or alot of things to do. If you have a main job and you make the crypto job secondary, you can have two source of income which is good.
Pitparker

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

Yes, I agree that sacrificing and leaving our main job that has guaranteed a monthly income just for crypto is an unwise decision. However there is no guarantee we will always succeed in crypto, the shadow of loss is always in sight. We can not rely on income from crypto forever.
ailyn30

Activity: 140

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

So true that is why I don't quit on my job and do the both work at the same time. We cannot predict what will happen to crypto right now so it is much better not to quit your job.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

Yes, I agree that sacrificing and leaving our main job that has guaranteed a monthly income just for crypto is an unwise decision. However there is no guarantee we will always succeed in crypto, the shadow of loss is always in sight. We can not rely on income from crypto forever.
That's the logic, but if you have traded quite of amount and now ended up becoming a millionaire, would you stop from working? if it were me then yes I do. With millions of dollar we can start business not always becoming everyone else's worker.
Sometimes people are just tired of working routinely that it's like being a prisoner, that's a big NO for me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

I bet leaving your job with the current situation is the worst idea.Coin price in the market exchange now are very cheap and the issues regarding hacking of coins in some other countries make it more difficult for us to earn big profits because some investors are selling all their coins and leave crypto because they're afraid that they might lost all their money when this problem won't be resolve.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

It's not a bad choice as long as you can manage it properly even you can collect profits from crypto and start your own business. no matter if it starts from a small business, at least you are the boss for yourself.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

Everyone has their own decision about this, but in my opinion its not a good idea leaving your main job because the market sometimes falls down, and you need to have a source of income for your needs too . But if you already have earned huge amount of money, its ok to leave you job. Even you will quit your job you know that there is money that you can use for your needs.  You can make crypto job your sideline since you just need to put spend some time on it then you can earn additional profit.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

You are absolutely right, that leaving your Job is the MOST worst Idea. There are not any requirement to leaving your job to participate in this market. You can do this work as part time because there is not fix time to do so and you can do your job with this work.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

I agree that most of the work where a steady income is better not to throw, Krypto a good supplementary income, but it is not very stable, and the salary always comes on time.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

I think the best way to do is to continue your stable job while also doing crypto during your break time and off days as crypto doesn't need you to do full time, this is why it is best part time job for us. If you have a stable job with high salary , there js no reason for you to leave the job , at least you have a fixed monthly salary at the same time you are earning in crypto.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

I would not take so much risk. But what if something goes wrong? What to do then ? To stay without work and without money? No - this is not my option.
vidivici

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Around me too, many people who choose to work in crypto currency and leave their jobs in the real world. For me, working wherever it includes positive things all halal origin. If someone is more comfortable and focused work in crypto currency then there is nothing wrong that he left his job in the real world. Better focus on one job than work on two things but can not maximize and can not divide the time well. It will lead to half-and-half results without any satisfaction. Do not worry to cover your daily needs if you work in crypto currency. Indeed in the early months, you need to be concerned because it has not gained profit. You can borrow money in your brother first then after you get profit then you can allocate your money properly. Essentially you have to apply good financial management.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: