Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3625 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

Job and cryptocurrency work are two different things. What your daily job will take if, cryptocurrency will not be able to do, and what your mature cryptocurrency investment will take care of in 2 to 4 years, your job may not be able to do in 20years.
wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

You are absolutely right, you do not need to leave the main job . Crypto can disappear at any time
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

In fact, you can leave work, but only have to be prepared for the fact that the impact may not be in six months!
valerie0216

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

We can't say its the worst idea for some people who leave their job to have full time in crypto. Maybe others have their own reason why they have to quit job and focus in the world of crypto. Just mind your own business in life and gaining profit. Don't mind others life anyway...
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

yes of course it is a very bad idea. crypto is an extra income. you can quit from your job if only you put enough money to your bank account. But if you didnt earn enough and put them to your bank account it is very risky.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

At the moment I'm not working and only doing cryptography.  But I'm also looking for a job, not a full-time job.  I think the main job is needed.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

You are right. Now it becomes more difficult. But personally, I'm going to last here. This is where I evolve. the market will still rise and then all my expectations will be filled
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

Those who leave their jobs to look for profits in crypto I think they are making the wrong decision. Too careless and stupid to leave our work and focus in the world of crypto. Our job is obviously able to give a certain monthly payment, while in the crypto the profits are still very uncertain and clear.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

do you know you'll earn a lot of money via bounty if you join crypto last year?, actually bounty will give you considerable income, but you need to do your homework and find potential project, I don't recommend quit your job and doing bounty as full time, current market all red and can't earn profit, but how about holding for long term?
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

i agree with you that leaving your job for crypto is th worst idea, because the founder of crypto is unknown and we don't know how long will crypto stay, so it better to do crypto as a part time job and then take your job as a full time because you job is more secure than crypto. unless you have made a lot of money already.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

No they can’t earn money daily from the crypto currency but on an average people do earn sufficient enough money on monthly basis. Thus, for some people it is far easy to earn money that way but it’s not that easy for some like me! I’m not expert in all the stuff around here. May be be I can earn from the signature campaign all the time but trading, gambling and most of the ways here are not an option for me. So surely crypto currency doesn’t fit for everyone here.

Not all the times that bitcoin crypto currencies are good because it is not totally stable due to it's changeable value. It's better to have both the JOB and BITCOIN.
Larrymili

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

yes it is the worst idea because your job is more secure compare to crypto unless you have made a lot of money from both your job and crypto to sustain you and your family.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

I think it is not require to leaving your job for earning crypto because you can start earning with your part time working. There are no fix working hours for completing your task, so you can manage your free time as per your convenience and start earning from doing bounty and filled up airdrops.
AleksBBB

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

You never know where you will find yourself in several months of being self-employed in crypto, but  main work should remain a priority. There is no guarantee that the earnings from crypto will remain forever.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

I completely agree with you. Even if they earn a lot of money today, it doesn't mean that it will be the same in the next months. Even if they earn 1000$ for a campaign, it doesn't mean that they will earn 1000$ in their next campaign. So, keeping your regular, stable, and real-job can make a difference. For example, when going through this red days, earning will be a much different task.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

We have different situation and decision in life. I think they have a good plan why they change their previous job to do crypto job. Or there's a possible that their profit that they can earn in crypto is higher than their usual job. So it depends in your lifestyle.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
gomeZLTC

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

yes, I agree with you, it is impossible for everyone to change the profession into the field of cryptocurrency, then who sells vegetables, food, drinks, and so on. The world economy will be devastated if all switch professions. This is not possible
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

We have different situation and decision in life. I think they have a good plan why they change their previous job to do crypto job. Or there's a possible that their profit that they can earn in crypto is higher than their usual job. So it depends in your lifestyle.

I will agree with you mate, it really depend on the situation, if it really requires you a full time in this crypto job that would give you a very nice income why not grab it.  As long as your happy and enjoying what you are doing and able to share blessings with others through your hard work i think that would be the nicest thing and purpose of my existence her in this earth.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

It depends on how much you can earn in the cryptocurrency. For most people, the benefits of investing in encryption may sometimes be higher than your salary, but for most of the time (in the red market state), you You can't even get any benefits, so leaving your job is a very risky thing. I suggest you don’t do it.

indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:17:58 PM

Leaving the current job is a bad thing. because you will be faced with a reddening market condition, and there is a difficulty level to analyze coins that can be profitable. But I do not want to give up this is a bad thing. because I still believe the market will recover. And I know being here is a gift.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: