Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

Definitely it is wrost idea to leave your job for crypto work. For their daily needs everyone has to work, my suggestion is , do crypto work no doubt it will pay you but not instantly it take time and also depends on your knowledge. So before leaving your job you must have to cross the crucial period of crypto, for beginners it is not easy to earn.After getting knowledge and experience you will be confident to choose whether you do crypto work with job or without job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

I think it's very risky to leave work because the crypt is absolutely not stable and it's difficult to predict how the market will behave tomorrow.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

You have a point but it really depends on the way crypto gave a persons wants, I mean if doing these crypto stuffs lets a person earned good enough more than he/she earns from the employer then maybe it's worth it to be a full time trader/bounty hunter or whatever it is related to crypto world but if that's not the case then why quit the current job?

If crypto can sustain your needs then maybe it is a good decision to have a full time on it. It gives a person freedom from the 8-5pm daily cycle with a boss who always angry and shouting at you who doesn't deserved you.

For me it depend upon the situation!
richardeames

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:38:28 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

It's not recommended and could potentially ruin your future if you're not well prepared to enter crypto with enough skillset and knowledge since it's a high risk high reward business.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

My friend left work to do pure trading, I think that's a bad idea, at any time you can lose all your funds and than you would not even have other variants what to do.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

Yeah you're right, don't let our stable job being affected by doing crypto like those has the mentioned above because we can't precisely predict when we gonna earn a proftis and how much we could earn. Just to think,  that this was our sideline job.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea.
It is your choice when there are stable jobs. But for some people, cryptocurrency is still an interesting job, high passive income and above all sovereign on this work. You can take initiative with everything in the crypto market like labor, time, capital. It is completely natural and takes the initiative as a kind of investment, your own business. It's no different than real work, someone needs stability, but someone needs breakthroughs or passion to find success and get rich.
rogovih

Activity: 153

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

Before making a decision whether to leave work or not . You have to understand , crypto is a big risk , crypto has no stability . Work is a stable salary, before you leave you need to think carefully

capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

I strongly agree with your current statement, because Leaving the job is not a good idea, the volatility of cryptocurrency will not give us a good income every time it is better to make crypto as our additional income but not as a source of daily necessities, although I personally believe that this market has a lot of potential, I think we still can not deny the fact that this market is still bubble.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

Your problem is very important to think. I think crypto is not long and stable. It is not a good idea to give up a regular job to crypto.

samelvis

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

This point in crypto ia not the period to leave your work and focus on crypto  things are not all that good now. Just focus well on your offline job for now

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

I totally agree that quitting a good job is a bad idea. But there is such a job that takes too much time and brings too little profit, so there is no need to hold on to it. Most likely people give up especially such type of work.
yougotpunk

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

Before quitting your job, you should gain some experience in the crypto world. Do the crypto as a side job, and then as technology develops and market stabilizes with time, you will see for yourself how much money you can make and if it's worthwhile making the crypto job your primary.

▰▰▰▰ EAGLEX ▰▰▰▰
EAGLEX - OWN IronGeekChain and Iron dBFT consensus
● ● ● http://eaglepay.io ● ● ●
LuckyMan21

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

I agree, the risk here is too great, just hoping that you can feed yourself with crypto currency is not very reasonable. But if the crypto currency already brings some income, you can try
Tapcoinofficial

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

It depends on the person and situation. For most people, i would say do not do it.

I always free lanced, so i never had a 9 to 5 job. I decided to try and break into crypto jobs, and with much perseverance, it worked out for me (there were days when i thought i should focus more on other non crypto free lancing much more). I would not recommend anyone just outright quit their job. I think as others mentioned, you should dip your toes in and do crypto jobs part time and see how it goes. If you do decide to do crypto as a job, you need to do the hard math on whether it is worth it. You have to set a hard deadline on the maximum time before you fold, if you do not make a profit.You need to calculate the minimum of how much you should make a hour (factoring in not getting benefits). You have to stick hard and fast to your rules, and you have to know when to cut your losses.

I think most people, who do not have wall street experience, will fail if they try to make a living just investing in crypto. Even the best fund managers are only right 40 percent of the time ( i do not have a source so please do not take this as gospel. Of course DYOR on this statistic). I know i am not up there with the best traders, so I know being a full time trader will not work well for me. However, working in the crypto industry, in a company that i believe in, has paid huge dividends. I love what i do even on the days when i feel like i have not paid much progress.
LianaSie

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

If someone quit the job, just because getting too optimistic in the middle of a bull market, well that is not a good idea probably Smiley For most of us, this is more likely an investment, and not a job, considering the high volatility, and risk.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

Before making a decision whether to leave work or not . You have to understand , crypto is a big risk , crypto has no stability . Work is a stable salary, before you leave you need to think carefully
If a person has a supply of money, which he can live for several months, then you can refuse to work.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

If a person has a supply of money, which he can live for several months, then you can refuse to work.

I still don't want to refuse to work because I still need money. but if I can have passive income in monthly, then maybe I will leave that jobs and only focus in crypto so I can earn more money. and if you are not earning much money from the crypto, then you don't have to leave your job because how you are going to buy something if you don't have money?
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

Crypto is great because it allows a lot of people to take payments anonymously and keep wallets that aren't tied to any names. In this way people can have secret investment stashes that wouldn't be so easy with fiats.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:57:02 AM

To throw most of the work, to perform the cryptographic operation. Ridiculous! It is better to combine. And you don't have to leave the main job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: