Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3619 times)
tyson777

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

Yeah, leaving your main job is some ridiculous idea. just because crypto is easier and can get big profit enough to be the reason to quit your job. Just make crypto as your side job.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

Yes, that is the worst idea you will do in your life because you will quit your job and you will get full time in crypto.. If you are only a bounty hunter that is a bad idea quitting your job. Because if you are a trader and you are a bounty hunter that is a good thing to do getting full time in crypto.
vbscarred

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

A lot of people who invested in cryptocurrency a year ago left their jobs. And hto bad idea. Potla that the market is very fierce. And many people want to go to work again. Cryptocurrency can be viewed only as an additional source of income. Quitting your job is a stupid idea.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

It is not that bad,because you become independent , but you have to be hard working and not only write posts in signature, but also lead some social and media bounties and also learn how to trade.
Then you will suceed

digiadven

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

Never ever quits your job if you don't have enough experience and able to make income from crypto. Its too risky and crypto is a high risk investment, could you really live from there?
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

Hello all! I don't like such definitions "worst" or " best". I have another position if person want leave job it OK if person don't want leave job it OK!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

It still depends upon the person's choice and availability. If the person is having a hard time and not earning good at his current job, he could have cryptocurrency as a replacement or a support. It depends upon the situation because I believe that in some point, people still have crypto to sustain all their daily needs.

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

People who left their permanent job for crypto currency reminded me of those who in the Middle Ages tried to go on a sea voyage to find America. This is too risky and adventurous decision that can lead to tragedy.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

If it has a goal of being able to focus in the work of crypto then okay. but to be honest the crypto can be done on the job despite their narrow even if for me. because the only entry in the signature campaign and investment then it is not going to take a lot of time. But if you want to fully enter into the crypto is also a good decision.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:00:27 PM

I agree with you. Having a permanent job is so important for us to provide all the needs of our family and we can't rely everything in crypto only. We could only have crypto as our extra source of income but we can't have it as our main source of income because it is volatile and we can't get a stable income from it.

Larrymili

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:57:41 PM

It depend on the type of job you are doing, for instance if somebody is doing a job that does not grant him or her a chance to trade in crypto, and crypto pay him or her more than the job, then he or she can leave the job for crypto so that he can be actively be in crypto so that he or she can focus
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

Just like me, leave work for crypto.
Initially it was uncomfortable, because I have not been able to control finances well.
But after the passage of time and successful bounty projects, I started earning money and running until now.
all depends on yourself, how you manage the time to trade, follow the bounty and others so that quickly earn money for your family.
If you can control everything, focusing on crypto alone is enough
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

I think it all depends on the kind of job one is doing. leaving your job will be the worst idea
if you are earning more in your work than crypto. Otherwise, one has to quit.
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

It's not really a good idea to leave your full time job to do crypto. The cryptomarket is volatile/unstable and you may end up broke within a week or month. Just think of crypto as a side job or a hobby that pays.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

I completely agree with you. quieting your job for crypto is never a good idea. In fact it will be the worst decision one would ever take. Crypto has no guarantee for sustenance and so it is not encouraging to resign from your job for such reason. It does not worth it at all.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

People who left their permanent job for crypto currency reminded me of those who in the Middle Ages tried to go on a sea voyage to find America. This is too risky and adventurous decision that can lead to tragedy.
America is an expensive place for people to live in, you or another person would need a couple of jobs in order to make ends meet.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:47:02 PM

Throw the main place of work because of the crypto-currency of airdrops and bounty. This is not entirely successful. Since the first six months you will not see any profit. And maybe more. You will need a daily system work. Which depends on your desire to get rich. I had to introduce how many companies you are going to subscribe to.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:52:28 PM

Actually I can not say that if you decided to leave your job because you focus on crypto currencies it's a worse decision.For me it depends on how you manages your career in cryptocurrency. Like what I have did I quite my job because I decided to focus my investment in cryptocurrency and I was amazed because my investment in cryptocurrency grow more and I earn big amount of profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:54:55 PM

Definitely Yes it is a bad idea to leave your full time job for crypto trading. I think it is better to make crypto trading as a part time job when you are in home you can simply start trading and bounties. But don't give up your current fulltime job because we know cryptocurrency has no stable movement and it is risky for you as a person with family that needs a monthly income. So instead of quitting in your job try to add crypto trading as a part time.
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

I think it all depends on the kind of job one is doing. leaving your job will be the worst idea
if you are earning more in your work than crypto. Otherwise, one has to quit.
To my mind, the best option is to diversify your income source to be sure u can survive if the market will go significally down and ICO will not be in trend anymore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: