Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 08:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3638 times)
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

If it has a goal of being able to focus in the work of crypto then okay. but to be honest the crypto can be done on the job despite their narrow even if for me. because the only entry in the signature campaign and investment then it is not going to take a lot of time. But if you want to fully enter into the crypto is also a good decision.

Time management is the key for better living, in the world of crypto it is needed to have patience and constant visiting of sites that are essentials for your profit, leaving your work is not the solution for concentrating in crpto, unless if your work has a lower salary that crypto , then it is a right decision to leave your job in that, also an advice, If you are earning in crypto, always think of an investment, properties or any other alternative resources and income.
jlqueen

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Yes it is! It is better to have a stable regular job with a regular income while doing crypto on the side rather than quitting our job to go full time on crypto. This is not a smart idea. The crypto market is known to be risky coz we'll never know what will happen. It is always better to be smart and sure than stupid and sorry.
kimthien291

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

yes it is the worst idea because your job is more secure compare to crypto unless you have made a lot of money from both your job and crypto to sustain you and your family.
yhnshjka

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

I agree with you. I think the best way to make a good profit is to use crypto works like bonuses and mining like retirement, rather than leave your main job.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

to quit work for the sake of cryptocurrency you need to have a large capital, which you can invest there. after all, people with average earnings will be able to earn everything they want only on cryptocurrency. you should have a stable income, in addition to working on the currency exchange. Bы вepитe в peйтинги ICO?
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Leaving your job is not a good idea, the crypto market is extremely unstable so you can keep trading for additional income but quitting your job wouldn't be wise.                                                                  
zdvizh9090

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

any business is a huge risk, just like investment and bounty, everywhere you need to turn your head and put a lot of effort, cryptomir is a huge field for earning, so it's better to get more profit is not stable than getting stably, but a penny
AleksandrSMI

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

leaving the main job is stupid, if you have not learned to earn good money in the cryptomir, but if your business is going very well, then it's better to throw all the forces into the crypt rather than going to work
sireseh

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

I think if getting out of work is not a wise choice. I do not think I should stop working. crypto can be a side job rather than a major because it can be done in the spare time.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
gordienkos815

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

People who are left their jobs look like gamblers or gold diggers in times of the Gold Rush. Sometimes, but don’t often, they win and get a lot of money, but usually end up with nothing. It is better to maintain the golden mean of the permanent job and participating in the bounty / airdrops during free time. So I try to do so and now I am not going to left my work. Though recently I had another bad idea - to sell my car and buy Bitcoin in January. Fortunately, I did not have time to it)
gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

yes really leaving you job is the worst idea, make crypto a side job. To gain a lot you have to work hard of course. That is by working in your main job and following crypto.
KenDowson

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

in my opinion you can leave you job, but you need to be sure that you have enough knowledge and years of experience

KenDowson

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

yes really leaving you job is the worst idea, make crypto a side job. To gain a lot you have to work hard of course. That is by working in your main job and following crypto.

there will be enoygh lwople who will leave their jobs after they learn how to operatexryptocureencoes correctly, i am sure

militan01

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

this would be a dilemma of wanting to get out of work and focus crypto or do both. If the income from work is smaller, it could be out of work and focus on crypto, but it would be nice if you are able to do both, you will get good results.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

yeah for some it's the worst idea who are small scale trader or just doing some bounty, bounties are not there to stay forever. Lot's of scam ICO nowadays, If you left your job cause you earn alot from the last ATH. Like millions of earning why not? lot's of so called self made millionaire jst enjoyed there patience and they can retire already whenever they want/ but sacrificng everything for the sake of doing bounties that's plain stupid.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

It depends on how fast the person learn and study what crypto entails. It also depends on how much time and effort you are able to invest into crypto. From experience, giving your full time to crypto can make you to achieve a lot of things within a very short time. I have friends that are fully into crypto. They left their respective jobs long time ago, because they were receiving peanuts. What they earn presently is nothing compared to what they were earning from the job they were formerly into.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

tHIS IS DEFINATELY THE WORST THING anyone can ever do and there are chances that there will be  regrets about it, cryptocurrency has not matured enough to be a sole income source. the platform is still way too volatile and unpredictable. Leaving  steady flow of income source might therefore not be a very good idea.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
MonsterBlazer

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

I agree with you and I think the best way for you to get a big profit is to follow the bounty and make it an additional job or sideline. Do not ever think out of your job and just rely on crypto, that's very unfortunate.
dobenklik

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

if indeed the income from crypto is very big, better focus just there. With your focus on one job, it will get you the most income. No need to work in an office to get rich. investing in crypto can make you rich.
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

I can do both why do one thing only, if doing both can make me have a lot of money and my life is guaranteed why not. while I can make my family happy I will do anything, follow the bounty and also work in the office.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: