Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3623 times)
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

I believe it's case to case basis and it's can be benefit depending on where you live, like me i left my job a year ago in order for me to concentrate participating bounties and trading and for me it was a good choice because i accumulate 3 year of salary(in this bear market). I actually take a break in taking bounty campaigns. Now having my life here i have all the time i want and the money to finance my errands, so why bother quitting your job if you have a grasp of living a good life but take a good time for think it can be really affect you if at the end its was a b idea.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea.
It surely is! The crypto market is a great source of income. No doubt about it. But it is not a wise idea to quit our job just to go full time on crypto. Personally, the only time I will quit my job is when I am already earning millions with crypto and have started my own business. Better start building up on our financial security before leaving any regular source of income.

rukawa101

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

yeah leaving your main job for crypto is quite bad idea if you don't earn that much tho. cause here you don't control the prices and rewards not like in main job
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

Leaving job won't work for everyone in this uncertain volatility market leaving a security and investing in the uncertain market won't be a worth u can do research and then leave job once u are coins are in pumping
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

Totally agree with previous comments. It's possible to earn a lot of many in crypto, but the earnings are unstable and there is a risk of losing the invested funds. So, if you have not earned enough to survive a long downtrend and don't have other source of income, it is very bad idea to quit our job.
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

I just make crypto as my side job. I need a certain salary to meet my daily needs. Crypto is like winning the lottery. Fortunately. I follow a lot of bounty, but only a few pay my salary. So, I thought I could not leave my real job whereas I could not put hopes on crypto.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

Yes agree. I think so too, getting out of the main job to focus on crypto is an improper decision in my opinion. should make this crypto work as a side job, done only in spare time.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

Its t even something that anyone should consider, crypto should be a supplement to your main income, not something that makes you quite a stable and steady income source
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

I' ve read a lot of topic  in this forum about quiting their job  just to fòcus on trading or mining or another activity about crypto. For me i dont think its not the best to leave their job because to be practical in life we need a lot of hardwork  to become successful so it is better to have your regular job and at the same you are in crypto.It depends on you how to handle both.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

Yes. For me thats really true, leaving your job is the worst idea. You do not have to leave your job because you can be in crypto while your in your job you can synchronize it. It is better to have job.
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:09:54 AM

It all depends on how they allocate the money they generate. If they can continue to make money from crypto. Then, the money they allocate their money to open the business land, I think their money has been managed properly. And their money will continue to grow as their business grows.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:21:19 AM

I think so, leaving job is the worst idea because we never know with the future crypto, now many people are sorry for focusing on crypto and leaving the job but the results are disappointing, I will quit job if it has earned stable income of at least $ 70k per year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:43:58 AM

I also agree with you, we do not need to leave the main job, here we just have to share the time, when we have to work in the crypto and when we have to work in the real world, if we can divide time surely all our work will feel more comfortable.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:56:51 AM

Its safe to say that you can only work on crypto as your second job. But if you have the will to risk then you can gain more profit. There always FUD and scams but you choose to be in it. Why? You have the option to choose wether it will benefit you or can harm you.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

i totally agree, leaving something stable and secure for something as volatile as this is not a very good idea, i know it's a lot of temptation to become a millionaire in a couple of months, but as there are stories of people becoming millionaires in a year there are also people who lose everything in a week.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?
I only do crypto for my extra income. But I have to admit that I earn more in crypto than my regular job.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

I also agree with you, we do not need to leave the main job, here we just have to share the time, when we have to work in the crypto and when we have to work in the real world, if we can divide time surely all our work will feel more comfortable.
Quitting the main job for the sake of bitcoin, altcoin is not a good idea or suggestible, we'll get sufficient time even while doing the job, after regular working hours will get enough time, use that time wisely and involve in crypto. If we leave the job that is not a wise decision.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:28:00 AM

I strongly agree with you. So its really better to do cryptocurrency as a sideline on your job though since the profit you get from crypto is not everyday but only seldom. So its very risky if you only rely on cryptocurrency for your family.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:42:37 AM

We're all not the same situation in our life so it depends on your own decision. So people quitting their job to focus on cryptocurrency is not really a bad idea at all. But I would say it is very risky. At least here in crypto you are the boss of your self.
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:46:01 AM

Certainly needs major work because we also need money for day-to-day expenses. The result of the crypto is indeed not every day can produce and sometimes we have to lose money as the market failed to improve. And crypto will just be a side job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: