Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:59:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea  (Read 3623 times)
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

It is possible to allow not to have the main work stable, only if someone else in the family works and brings a stable income . Since the income of the scripts is completely unpredictable, you can simply not earn yourself a living . I have not yet decided to leave your current job
beautygirl816

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

I will do my regular job while working also in crypto it is only my part time job because it is hard if I just depend only in one job like nowadays that many ICO's project was not being successful, so the time I spent with them will just go to nothing.
chris.stop.her143

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

yes this is really true, leaving a job and rely only in crypto is not a good idea, being here and participating in the crypto bounties and campaigns will not pay our bills and basic needs for our everyday living, maybe few months will do but what if bitcoin crash like this and almost months and months to recover  what will happened to your family and maybe ended up broke or lose some of your money for selling your coin at the low cost. i hope anyone can understand my opinion about this 
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

I agree with you, leaving our old job for the world of crypto is the wrong choice. I can prove I can live the world of crypto without leaving my old job, everything goes in balance and good.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

in my opinion, everything depends on your work and success in crypto mining, and yet you should not give up stable work and crypto mining to earn additional income
Bunker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

I agree its a worst idea to leave your job in place of trading. Its really a risk if I quit my job.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

Of course I 100% agree with this one. It is a very bad (I mean worst) idea to leave your job just for cryptocurrency (unless you have bought Bitcoin years ago and making a fortune). As for my situation, I always know how to find ways to keep up with my daily finances because I have never ever tried a 9 to 5 office work. I love being self-employed until now, and I don’t have plans to give up on that yet.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

I will not quit my job if at all i have any good job and I won't advise anyone to quit their job because of cryptos, you can combine both your job and crypto together and earn from the two because cryptos requires few hours of your time. But if you are into crypto full time, I suggest you do many bounty at a time like social media and translation and content creation.
swam1alyona

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

Theoretically it is quite possible to earn only by dealing with crypto currency!
Scarletoverm

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

Day trading, airdrops and bounties I guess. Well I never think of leaving my job, which is pretty great at the moment. But if I had 100BTC in my portfolio to play with, I guess I could try to pump some coins.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

no this is not the best solution I can advise you what to do do something useful in the world crypto invest in new projects like Socratus
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

It is very risky and it is what I did and now we have had a very long bear run market and many projects not paying me or tokens not even reaching exchanges have made me to rethink my position. I would like to stay in this industry full time but now am thinking if the situation does not improve at all by December time, I will have to seek out a more permanent job situation and just do crypto bounty work part time. I will decide nearer to December time what to do.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

It can be said that if I like bitcoin or altcoin so that I no longer do my work, then it is foolish because we should only invest bitcoin when we have finished the work and complete the task.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

People who leave their job is now crying cause all market is crying.
ICO projects not raising enough money and lots of them fail. And its not the best time to run ICO now.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

lately, I have changed my opinion about leaving job, because the crypto market is very unstable and now I'm suffering huge losses, but my stable job stays with me and covers all the losses.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

I agree with you. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and there are such long periods when it is very difficult or almost impossible to make money on it. So you need to have another source of permanent income and I also think that leaving your job is a bad idea.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

I strongly agree on this. Relying on cryptocurrencies alone as your source of income is just too risky. Having a regular job with a regular pay provides better financial security. It would be best to do crypto on the side while having a regular job to have better financial support.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

i too quit job just becuaASE OF CRYPTO. now i am suffer from it. no daily income or monthly income gureenteed. by 6 months 6 months i am taking good amount of money , i carefully spent those for next months.

but i am saying do not cut your job just becuase of crypto , its risky 100%
I didn't fully understand your statement but if I'm not wrong, you have secured a fund good for your next 6 months, right?
I too just quitted my job. We are on the same boat right now, no monthly income. But I still have great hopes in trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

Of course, this is a bad idea, if you have not earned anything yet and you do not have financial independence and cash reserves to quit your job and spend all your time studying the crypto currency. But if you have certain knowledge, skills, and you already know which projects you need to invest and choose the right bounty campaign, then this is not such a bad idea.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

Never ever leave your physical job for crypto trading UNLESS you already have enough savings to last you a lifetime. Physical job is still your best choice of stable income source. Trading could be your sideline only where you can use your extra money in expectance of its growth. But if you are going to rely to crypto completely, I am telling you right now that you don't want to do that. That's suicide.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: