Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust crypto / digital currencies?  (Read 2876 times)
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:20:05 AM

Why not? Cryptocurrency is the future of this world and it'll make a big change in economy of the whole world in the future Smiley. Of course I now that there are so many bank systems wanna fight against cryptocurrency but don't worry about that cause old system always wanna fight against new things to make sure that their system will not be harmed.
1Nebonad1golovoy1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

I want to Express my opinion on the topic whether you can trust bitcoin or not, my opinion is personally on this topic, Yes you can trust bitcoin, I personally have more confidence in bitcoin than a state Bank, so my advice you can trust, do an analysis of what cryptocurrency is and you will understand me
Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

It all depends on you and how you relate to this market, since it is not very predictable and can be anything, so you yourself have to make your choice.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

It is hard to trust everyone and everything in our World, especially in financial sector, there are risks everywhere - fiat, gold or cryptocurrency, whenever you go and whatever you do. But as for me I believe in Crypto and their future.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

The first capital to involve in crypto is the trust. trust in crypto is very important because with this trust, we can believe that we will develop or get the profits. therefore, we will be sure in analyzing and making certain plans. So, our plans and our involvement will lead us to good prospect.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

Personally, I do not see any reason why you should not trust crypto currency. Crypto currency is a new alternative to money, so if you do not enter this market now, then it will not be easy for you to do it.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

In my mind, why not? Crypto has proven many things to us whether their risks and profits. If we believe that crypto can give us profits, we must make a big effort to realize it. Trust is one of the basic foundations to have. Just take the negative issues as the evaluation, not the decision.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

personally, I think it depends on each person. if we can use it well then cryptocurrency can provide many advantages, but if we use it wrong then it will be very harmful to us. there is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency, it's just that we wrong in using it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

Crypto and blockchain technology is just new technology and offcource will be make any positive and negatif impact for the community. But now the community stay stronger to make this technology possible to give many more benefits and less negatif impact. Blockchain technology will make better  future for the community because give transparency, efisiensi and high security, so personallly i can trust crypto and crypto will make better future for this world.
xKillMooR

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

Yes, it seems to be trustful, but be careful to invest in any currency, you can lose everything
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

I think it can, because in fact, blockchain technology allows us to expand borders in terms of money transfers around the world, making the whole process transparent and decentralized. As for the control of the crypto currency by the state, it is natural that many people do not like this technology, since it undermines the whole banking system, which has been developed over the years. But to deny cryptocurrencies does not make sense, they came to our world and will not go anywhere from it. This is my personal opinion.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

in the matter of trust in crypto, you should not listen to the state. the government has its own reasons to slow down the development of crypto and you will have to decide for yourself.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

To tell you about whether you need to trust crypto-currencies or not, it's unfortunately not right, because you yourself must make such decisions based on the information on the forum, which today is very much.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

There are millions of people already trusted on the digital currency and making good progress in it. Those who don't understand the concept and the technology behind it still thinks of believing and speaks negative about crypto currency market due to their less awareness on crypto currency. I would say that the cryptocurrency is the future currency and it will rule the world very soon replacing the traditional paper currency, there is no need for some one don't understand about it to run the cryptocurrency market since there are enough people and countries joined together for the development of mass and self with this cryptocurrency.

However, believing is your personal opinion about anything but do due diligence always and don't go with what people talk about it negative or positive.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:44:55 AM

More than raise questions of trust, i think we need to better educate ourselves, creating an awareness and a sound platform, for a technology that is ready to change our working systems, with our help, towards smoother, secure, transparent transactions in future.
Yes, the issue of trust is even the last thing anyone who is considering this space should be thinking about. Everyone will have a reason as to why they are being a part of this space but those who make better decisions usually equip themselves with great knowledge first to be able to make the best decisions even when considering investing into anything.

As time goes on, the whole issue with not knowing what the future holds for the crypto world would subside but that time, a lot would have missed the train. We should have the habit of trusting a real concept rather than believing into "mere jokes". In the past, many people who have invested into improper coins have learned their lessons and we should not do the same type of mistakes.
supperperson86

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

I am a venture capitalist. So what benefits me is that I will invest.
In my opinion, the Cryto market believes in it.
I only invest in coin types that are not listed and do not participate in ICO
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

I do think we can trust crypto currencies and block chain. I believe it is going to be big in the future. However, there are many projects around and we need to do our research before investing. This is to prevent us from falling for any scam projects.
The way you actually generalized the first statement could actually mislead someone into thinking you should not even trust at all. However, you are right! There is a lot to trust when it comes to the cryptocurrency space however, but that balls down on what exactly you are trusting since among the good eggs, there are actually some bad eggs as well, and you really want to be doing a thorough research before investing into anything in this space.

I won't say you should entrust it entirely but you should do your own research. Crypto currency just like every investments has its associated risks.
Yeah, it is even imperative to never get into the cryptocurrency space without proper understanding and knowledge of the market, most especially when it comes to volatility. With a very good knowledge of capital management, investment and little bit of trading, any investor will be able to make very good decisions and making huge profits while some are finding out if they should trust the space or not.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,
IMF report suggests bitcoin could lower demand for Bank Money,
Karma group filled legal action against crypto exchange HitBTC,
Enforcement directorate ED summons Raj Kundra for $300 millions scam in India.
Though they are a lot of important projects. Let me mention few.
IOTA LAB: an open community project by AKITA launched by IOTA.
Ripple announces University of Blockchain  Research initiative (UBRI)
Can we trust the crypto ecosystem?

This is still a puzzle for some countries. they prefer not to decide to accept crypto immediately.
but need some studies of various things that can be beneficial or harmful.
hopefully fore there will be a system where all well planned and well organized.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2030
Merit: 655

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

Before you put your trust in something, better to know them deeply. As here, learn first about the crypto. Its advantages and disadvantages, the bad news and good news, and the experience from your close friends. After doing analysis you yourselves that can decide whether you must trust in cryptocurrency or not.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

many analogies wrongly distinguish between Digital Currency and Cryptocurrency (crypto currency). Simply Cryptocurrency can also be said as Digital Currency, but not all Digital Currency is Cryptocurrency (in terms of creation and basis of network algorithm).
quoted from : https://www.seputarforex.com/artikel/perbedaan-digital-currency-dan-cryptocurrency-281648-38
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: