Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust crypto / digital currencies?  (Read 2873 times)
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,
IMF report suggests bitcoin could lower demand for Bank Money,
Karma group filled legal action against crypto exchange HitBTC,
Enforcement directorate ED summons Raj Kundra for $300 millions scam in India.
Though they are a lot of important projects. Let me mention few.
IOTA LAB: an open community project by AKITA launched by IOTA.
Ripple announces University of Blockchain  Research initiative (UBRI)
Can we trust the crypto ecosystem?

Actually you can trust cryptocurrency due to advance security protocol used by different tokens using blockchain technology. It will just dependon you whether you would do a research to asure yourself that an ico that you are going to engage with will be legit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:31:54 AM

Yes, we can trust the cryptocurrency. since bitcoin born and until now cryptocurrency become strong and more strong by many people start adopt the cryptocurrency. Then why lot of people dont't like this especially the bank or related ? because they won't loss their primary income because lot of people started leave them and use cryptocurrency. They just want to create FUD and do it for their own benefit.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:57:21 AM

Yes I know about that, many negative issues and positive issues are surrounding. IT will always be side of the cryptocurrency. The crypto is not only about the digital currency. It is also about how the people create their new concept and ideas to be sold for the investors in the world. I know that my choice in ICO based on what I have earned and gained so far. I don't think that crypto is bad or illegal because I use it for something legal and profit.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:55:37 AM

in the development of the existing crypto showed a positive thing and of course, this will be very good for the future. trust in crypto that the rights of each person. But if viewed from technology, function, and its potential I think quite strange if not believe in crypto. This field is very promising even began to interest many people and many countries.

Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

yes, you must, because if you are not sure on your choice then you always will hesitate in making a decision. always thinking that you are was investing, so you will get profit and loss. and you can handle it with your own way by cleverly managing the crypto that you have. if we are more careful in cryptocurrency I think it will not be problematic.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,

The crypto community is growing annually. Trust depends on the person. As you can see there are lot of investors in the crypto world and has been profiting from it through mining, trading, and other ways possible to earn crypto. There are many lives that were changed due to this awesome innovation so if you look at the bigger picture and stay away from those FUD and negativities as a crypto enthusiast you will really benefit from it depending on how you are going to use the knowledge that you accumulated from this forum.
Personally, I do trust the crypto ecosystem and I do believe in its technology so I don't really care about those FUDs and black propagandas about crypto being a bubble.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

I think you can trust to only big coins how btc ltc zec xmr.
All other coins can be gone in one day.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:50:47 AM

Remember this: bank and cryptocurrency have rivalry in long time now so we can assume that central banks would spread a memorandum to each country on banning crypto in their system. The more this banking officials will implement such directives to all branches then more users of crypto will have to find a direct link and much easier way to cash out and cashing in. It’s me, I don’t trust our banking system than this community.

HODL
yayoyo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

We can look at this problem in this way. I believe that some of the encrypted coins, such as Bitcoin and ETH, but others I have not believed!
m4shorVasil

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

Answering the main question of this title - crypto is that thing that was created to exclude this "trust" moment you know what I mean.
Just search for crypto that is decentralized not in whitepaper but in fact. So you don't need to trust in your asset if it is real crypto as it should be
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

I should be here anymore if i don’t trust cryptocurrency. They can say all they want because that is their opinions or speculations but they cannot force individuals to just quit. Panicking is a big no no in this cryptoworld and only a strong hand will survive. Proud to say that i am one of those because what i want is a brighter future and cryptos can give me on what i want.
lieutkcb

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

Trash altcoin is inevitable because greediness always on the front line when raising an ICO or even an trading platform. Cryptocurrency was negatively used by those person who wanted to get an easy money which really is a big problem by many who are doing their business in this industry. The trust on crypto is still here and will be here no matter what happen because it carries the future of online transaction.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

digital currencies will be used by everyone in the future and cash will take the place of money. So I trust very much. investors will earn money.
jakaKak

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

If you wana use it as payment system then you should go in and out fast, then it should be safe and fast. IF you want to invest in long term, do it slowly and be prepared to loose everything in the worst case scenario.

Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

Yes ofcourse, we can,cryptocurrency has done so much but right now its decreasing and its normal, people are still here because they knew that cryptocurrency can be trusted, blockchain has potential to transform the way our world operates for the better,by investing in cryptocurrency we are helping to support the continued evolution of this innovative transformational technology, which is set to benefit future generations.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

We have to believe it, because only communities can carry crypto at a higher level than today.
Perhaps all have the same doubts, but there is nothing to guarantee crypto except this community itself.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

Yes, I think the bitcoin and crypto-currency markets will affect the development of the traditional banking industry.
Bitcoin is better suited for transactions and cross-border transfers.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

Central banks will actively resist the introduction of the crypto currency until the state becomes legalized. After that, banks will be forced to cooperate with the crypto currency and provide services for its exchange.
We believe in the crypto currency, because it gives people new opportunities, financial freedom and independence from government structures.
chuckle.j.everwin124

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

Trash altcoin is inevitable because greediness always on the front line when raising an ICO or even an trading platform. Cryptocurrency was negatively used by those person who wanted to get an easy money which really is a big problem by many who are doing their business in this industry. The trust on crypto is still here and will be here no matter what happen because it carries the future of online transaction.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

The crypto money world is a place to make money. Making money on stock market sites is easy, but it is easier to lose money. You need to be careful. It is important that you do good research and follow good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: