Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust crypto / digital currencies?  (Read 2873 times)
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

Actually you confidence cryptocurrency anticipated to method fastness formality hand-me-down near altered coin victimisation blockchain application. It inclination due dependon you if you would do a evaluation to asure yourself that an ico that you are wealthy to lock with inclination be legit.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinhunt

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

Many of us do not trust ourselves, and you asking whether we trust cryptocurrencies. It’s not possible to understand can you trust anything or not just by reading responses on the Internet. At first you need to understand how it works, for example by learning more about cryptocurrencies. For someone it’s even better to buy some alts and try it in practice. And after you’ll to feel all the pros and cons, you’ll be able to decide is crypto worth of your attention and trust or not.
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

Crypto currency is a neutral phenomenon, which can not be looked at as something "bad" or something "good." Only users can be characterized. If you are in the clutches of fraudsters - it's your fault, not a crypto currency error. Therefore, it is impossible to give a concrete answer to the question "Is it possible to believe crypto currency".  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Ayohafees

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

In every technology, there's always a way for a scammer. Just because scammers make use of internet, it can't be concluded that there's no trust in using web/.com technology. The same way it goes for blockchain technology, scammer will always find their way but the best understanding the technology and making use of it in the right way and indeed this is a technology that can be used to build trust in a society.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:33:00 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 12:53:26 PM by terencio

I currently live in the Middle East, I don't think the government is hurting crypto, rather they are embracing the blockchain. With so many events happening in here about crypto, I can see the splendid future in the up and coming years. Obviously, the government is protecting the people they always reminded us just to be vigilant in any investment. If you asked me, If I trust I do.

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Yes crypto's are dependable so we can trust the legit ones but not the scam ones.

Vires in Numeris
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

To trust or not to trust is the business of every person. I do not think it's necessary to advise something about investment in crypto. A lot of information is published for the analysis and decision-making to trust or not trust. Personally, I trust the cryptosystem, and I believe in the opportunity to earn enough money for life. Fighting with crypto is how to deal with windmills. Crypto goes to society as inevitability.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

blockchain and cryptocurrency are good innovations now and in the future. of course you can trust this technology, and there are many more reasons for you to believe in crypto.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

At the moment I rely heavily on the cryptos and hope that the regulation that is important is not too severe to stop this financial revolution provided by the cryptos
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:52:15 PM

All of your points are almost positive to me. Millions of people live with the crypto with the pure trust and help. Digital currencies help a lot for the world economy, many people investing here a lot of money, many people even left their job to work in the crypto. So, these things come from the trust. You can trust the crypto platform. Welcome.

cellflash

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:09:56 AM

When we heard digital, technology pop-up in our head.. and its not an adverse that technology can be hacked..
When we talk about trust, it is your opinion if its reliable..
So, if you ask to trust in crypto, its up to our decision.. its like betting in a game which we have to welcome all the risk that may come..
And we cannot blame some country that opposes crypto because we still have world bank that uses fiat that helps for the development of our own country..
cryptman7777

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

As an alternative to paper money (Fiat), a cryptocurrency is a great option, I believe in a decentralized system and I know that even now you can buy almost everything for bitcoins, in the future the transaction speed will increase, I hope, and the commission will decrease. In the beginning, I did not believe in bitcoin and stuff, but a year has already passed since I am actively engaged in this, and I am very happy about it!
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:52:25 AM

As an alternative to paper money (Fiat), a cryptocurrency is a great option, I believe in a decentralized system and I know that even now you can buy almost everything for bitcoins, in the future the transaction speed will increase, I hope, and the commission will decrease. In the beginning, I did not believe in bitcoin and stuff, but a year has already passed since I am actively engaged in this, and I am very happy about it!

If you are here in the forum then most likely you trust it especially if you have been here for sometime reading all the ideas of different people all throughout the world. Knowing that, I believe we all agree in the thing that cryptocurrency would eventually have mass adoption seeing the growth for just a decade. Cryptocurrency has many uses and its scope is endless. It may not be widely used for now in all industries but it would eventually be able to conquer all of it and the centralized technology would be the old technology. Just trust and continue what you have been doing.

Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

Yes, but do your research before investing.

There are hundreds of tokens, ICOs, etc. Many of them are transparent, with a great team and technology, but issues show up sometimes.

From what I've seen, there are 2 main problems:

1) Absolute scam
2) Security issues

However, new things are coming up. Security Token Offerings represent a new way of Crypto. For example, they can be directly tied up with the company's equity, and provide dividends to token holders and investors.

So, just keep an eye on new things and you will understand that crypto and blockchain are underestimated and we didn't see its full potential.
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:00:19 AM

as far as I know, those countries you mentioned ain't banning crypto. but its bank is somewhat against crypto so its a huge factor that may affect everything.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,
IMF report suggests bitcoin could lower demand for Bank Money,
Karma group filled legal action against crypto exchange HitBTC,
Enforcement directorate ED summons Raj Kundra for $300 millions scam in India.
Though they are a lot of important projects. Let me mention few.
IOTA LAB: an open community project by AKITA launched by IOTA.
Ripple announces University of Blockchain  Research initiative (UBRI)
Can we trust the crypto ecosystem?

I think you should trust it but not fully because you need to be aware of it sometimes.Most every fan of cryptocurrency will tell you that you can have complete ‘trust’ in it because it is based on blockchain technology which has ‘no central authority’, like a government, behind it. I am going to explain why these people are ignorant and delusional.The attributes of ‘no central authority’ and ‘trust’ are not the same and furthermore are only linked together in NON-cryptocurrency uses of blockchain. Also, the cryptocurrency fans are focusing on the veins of a leaf when they talk about these attributes as being the most important.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

I personally believe in cryptocurrency, because technically, it does bring me convenience, and the information is more open and transparent. It has many benefits. From the investment, I think it is profitable.
cryptman7777

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:31:35 AM

If you are here in the forum then most likely you trust it especially if you have been here for sometime reading all the ideas of different people all throughout the world. Knowing that, I believe we all agree in the thing that cryptocurrency would eventually have mass adoption seeing the growth for just a decade. Cryptocurrency has many uses and its scope is endless. It may not be widely used for now in all industries but it would eventually be able to conquer all of it and the centralized technology would be the old technology. Just trust and continue what you have been doing.

Totally agree with you!
And even if we look at statistics now, about how many people on the whole world use cryptocurrency, this figure is very small, and in tens of years it will increase, and of course Capitalization will increase many times. and those who have long been in this thread, will live richly!)
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:35:59 AM

Asking, "Can I trust crypto / digital currencies?" is like asking, "Can I trust the internet?"
The answer would be yes and no.

Certainly, just like the internet, there are things that can screw you over but there are a vast more things that are beneficial.
But, beyond good or bad or trust or no trust, the internet is just a fact of life and is essential.

That is how crypto will be, it really is that revolutionary.

You need to realize, that btc was never considered a digital currency when it first started.
It was seen as a way to ensure trustless p2p interactions that can't be hacked.
It's brilliant in it's simplicity.
It allows you to transact directly with someone else without having to go through any middlemen.
It wasn't until the notorious first btc purchase was made (a pizza lol) that it started being seen as a currency.

hyriyum

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:00:30 AM

truly, you should, on the grounds that on the off chance that you don't know on your decision then you generally will falter in settling on a choice. continually feeling that you are was contributing, so you will get benefit and misfortune. also, you can deal with it with your own particular manner by keenly dealing with the crypto that you have. in the event that we are more watchful in cryptographic money I figure it won't be risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: