Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust crypto / digital currencies?  (Read 2873 times)
vikl56

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:13:29 AM

Yes, I believe in encrypting digital currency. I think cryptocurrency technology is very advanced and very powerful. It is also very promising in the future. Many countries do not oppose cryptocurrency. Instead, they support it. I think I will always believe it. Cryptographic currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:14:11 AM

Trust issues really varies to each individuals perspective and goal in life. What you believe in and what you want to achieve in life may not be the same or as good as your brother or sister sees it to be. It all depends on your capability to see risk as an opportunity to earn and at the same time learn.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

Blockchain has proven itself many times and it never failed me. There are delayed transactions but as long as its sent, I don't have problems with it. It will be unfair if I lose my trust just because some people said that blockchain or crypto are not to be trusted. Also, I owe a lot to crypto because financial situation improved by the time I learned how to earn on crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

The risk is there and if you know that you can tolerate the risk and yet you believe on crypto then you may trust it but you should know the consequence. And also know that the nothing is certain and all of these are speculations and it's up to you if you'll leave or live it.

No one force us to believe cryptos and the fact remains that cryptos are just being used by people to dirty deeds hence crypto itself is impeccable.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

yes you can trust blockchain technology that is brought by cryptocurrency, this will give you a good profit and this will provide convenience for us.
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

I think that depends on the government's view of blockchain and crypto currencies. each country has its own policies, but it is undeniable that digital currencies do indeed interfere with the economic system in the Central Bank.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

We need to develop extended regulation and ensure that people in leadership position to fulfill the unques tioningly.Only in this case we can trust the crypto industry.
ecmnesiacrypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

I strongly believe in digital currencies like Crypto. Because for me this is very profitable for the business world, I have been in the Crypto world for a long time and I have benefited a lot. Crypto on the other hand in terms of transactions cheaper than real currencies, because it does not involve third parties (banks).
bitnotice

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

Internationally, many countries do not recognize it. But there are also countries that have legalized Crypto as digital money, for example Britain. There Transactions already use Bitcoin and it's more effective and efficient and cheaper without a third party like a bank. I personally believe in Crypto, because until now crypto gives many benefits to me and other people and crypto users today.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

To trust or not, I think that you have to answer this question yourself, only after analyzing all the information that you can find on the forum, so you do not need to ask about such questions, then not to blame everyone for your mistake.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

To trust or not, I think that you have to answer this question yourself, only after analyzing all the information that you can find on the forum, so you do not need to ask about such questions, then not to blame everyone for your mistake.

I think he still wants to invest in the crypto, but when the market is down, he is scared and loses the belief that he can make money from crypto. He is now looking for advice so he can trust the cryptocurrency market  Cheesy
jcojci

Activity: 690
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

I suggest to you to trust crypto like other people did because with you trust the crypto, you can get the biggest of benefits from the crypto which is you can make money from the crypto. and this is what people did with the crypto and they keep trusting crypto because they know that crypto can help them to get a better finance. and I think the crypto will take a part in our life and will help us to search a new income from crypto itself.
Gabus

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

you can trust them by doing some little research, like looking into their website and read theis newspaper/whitepaper then you cn see their rating at other website like icobench. That's just my advise.
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

I think you should learn more about the blockchain. If you think that this technology is good and the future is promising, then you can choose to invest in it and trust it. What we have to do is to believe in our own judgment. .
cryptalice

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

It's best to spend some time researching on whether you should invest in any projects since scam is everywhere. It's best to choose wisely when it comes to investement. All in all, you can trust it. I also like the ide of using the crypto currencies on daily basis like buying some goods with it.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

Everyone decides for himself, if in doubt, it is better not to try to buy or trade. I believe in cryptocurrencies, although the situation is not very good now.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

Whoever finds it difficult to trust cryptocurrency at this level may find it difficult to ever trust anything again. The fact that cryptocurrency has been in the center of discussion in major financial summit gives the sense that it is a force to recon with. The fact that it is already enjoying support from major countries shows that cryptocurrency has come to stay.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

Now, trusting the crypto currency is something that might have to be hastened, why? Because this is our future.
Trust is truly a very important factor in real life, and also the crypto world.
Even though now all will be taken over by smart contracts, but the role of people is still very much needed.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

I'm not sure that you need to completely trust crypto-currency because there is no clear regulation of this entire process  Smiley
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,
IMF report suggests bitcoin could lower demand for Bank Money,
Karma group filled legal action against crypto exchange HitBTC,
Enforcement directorate ED summons Raj Kundra for $300 millions scam in India.
Though they are a lot of important projects. Let me mention few.
IOTA LAB: an open community project by AKITA launched by IOTA.
Ripple announces University of Blockchain  Research initiative (UBRI)
Can we trust the crypto ecosystem?

Yes, you have to. Currently blockchain is growing rapidly and is expanding in all projects. I like the comparison of current blockchain technology with Internet technology in the early 1990s, which is equally shocking to the world. This is a truly revolutionary idea, changing the world and making things easier and faster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: