Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PRESALE] - Runs.com  (Read 1591 times)
Ingerair

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

The idea will be useful.
Engaging logo, cerebral approach.  Good luck guys.
The usual logo, like everyone else, is better to follow the idea and zarvity of this project, I think so.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

What advantages do you offer that other e-commerce projects don't?Do you guys have any partnerships in place, because they are very important to get started and gain traction
Partnerships have already been achieved and I think it's just fine. I will follow the further development but I see the perspective now.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

E-commerce is actively developing and gaining popularity. I think this project can bring a good return for investors. What options profit for investors you have after a product launch?
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

runs.com is an XKU-based eCommerce platform that is building a truly democratic platform that allows members to decide, create and buy or sell. runs.com Revolutionizes eCommerce by providing return control to consumers.
Jachinkam

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

runs.com is an XKU-based eCommerce platform that is building a truly democratic platform that allows members to decide, create and buy or sell. runs.com Revolutionizes eCommerce by providing return control to consumers.
Very promising technology, I think for this future. Will this work across the world or only in selected countries?
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

your project have so many followers, it is over 10k per social page, it is a good signal for buy, but I can not find the price of your coin.
how much it is?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

your project have so many followers, it is over 10k per social page, it is a good signal for buy, but I can not find the price of your coin.
how much it is?
Now the price is about 0.7 US dollars for 1 token. And the minimum contribution to the project is equal to 1000 dollars.
Logan@

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

how much it is?

The price of token is 0.70 USD and there is a 30% discount for Pre-sale (ending on 15 July).
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

It looks of this plan will be preferably in the near future.
Very nice idea, excellence idea, conversant plan.  Good luck dev's.
This is a great project and for him a great perspective I will follow the development. I myself would become the user of such a platform.
Iannumone

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

Interesting project. Will this platform be multilanguage? I would like to understand in which countries will be scheduled to start.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

how much it is?
Followers do not mean anything, they are easy to dial through the airdrop. The most important thing is to evaluate the very idea of the project and its team.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

how much it is?
Followers do not mean anything, they are easy to dial through the airdrop. The most important thing is to evaluate the very idea of the project and its team.
Absolutely agree with you. if you do not want to lose your money, you need to be able to analyze projects. But then I see a very promising idea and it pleases.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

how much it is?
Absolutely agree with you. if you do not want to lose your money, you need to be able to analyze projects. But then I see a very promising idea and it pleases.
Yes, it's always pleasant when the idea is tied to real business. I think the price of the token will go up quickly thanks to this.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

how much it is?
Yes, it's always pleasant when the idea is tied to real business. I think the price of the token will go up quickly thanks to this.
The team is now conducting the first stage of the sale. I look at how the project in more detail, to assess the chances of success. In General, the idea is attractive for investors.
Ingerair

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

how much it is?
The team is now conducting the first stage of the sale. I look at how the project in more detail, to assess the chances of success. In General, the idea is attractive for investors.
You are certainly right, but the minimum contribution of $ 1000 is a really large amount, so I would like to wait for it to decrease.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

how much it is?
You are certainly right, but the minimum contribution of $ 1000 is a really large amount, so I would like to wait for it to decrease.
I think that there will be different parties. It is possible that large business companies will want to support the project at an early stage of the ICO.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

Because your technology is patented, then I think you have a detailed description for presentations to potential clients. Is there an evaluation from the participants of e-commerce?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

When will the alpha version of this application? I would like to see what this platform will look like? I think it will be very important.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

When will the alpha version of this application? I would like to see what this platform will look like? I think it will be very important.
As I understand from the description, platform presentation  is already in August this year. I have not found information about testing the alpha version. I am still studying data about the project.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

At the first stages of work, the platform will focus on Cricket, Cinema and Coffee enthusiasts around the world. I think this is the most commonly used products in the world and they can generate income for the platform.
It would be like to review players in a team or a brief description of the film? As it applies to coffee?  I don't fully understand this category.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: