Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum speculation  (Read 21212 times)
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

In investment, of course, there are many considerations that we must learn, choosing a good and profitable coin in the future is very important, ethereum is a coin that has a good reputation and has been tested from various negative issues so I believe that ethereum's future will be bright.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

I dont think this will affect ETH too much. Because when they received the ETH to convert tokens, they had to have an ETH conversion policy to USDT immediately to ensure the value of the token. If the ICO projects do not have this policy, they will have to pay the price.
and of course convert to ETH immediately at reasonable prices and not cause the price of ETH to go down and also make the transaction volume increase.

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

In investment, of course, there are many considerations that we must learn, choosing a good and profitable coin in the future is very important, there is a coin that has a good reputation and has been tested from various negative issues so I believe that there's future will be bright.

Yes, many people don't have strong faith in ETH because most of the ICO companies are dumping the ETH coin to lower. People should always think how bitcoin recover its price from 1000$ to 20000$ in 3 months time, the same formula will easily apply to ETH also at one day.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

I believe that ethereum will have a brighter future than any of the existing altcoins today. Everyday, almost new ICO is being introduced from different ICO rating websites in which most of these ICOs are using the ETH's blockchain. That's may be one of the reasons why ETH has the second largest market cap of cryptocurrencies which i believe is a solid threshold of ETH's bright future.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:40 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 12:38:45 AM by Skyshark

I would definitely be most happy, if ethereums price to come up to $600 - $800 before the year ends. Despite all that's been happening in crypto market, we should remember that Ethereum is first and foremost a strong crypto despite the drastic decline in its value. And because of its based blockchain technology and smart contracts that are being widely accepted on an overall basis, i am hopeful that it will be the case.

Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

I believe that ethereum will have a brighter future than any of the existing altcoins today. Everyday, almost new ICO is being introduced from different ICO rating websites in which most of these ICOs are using the ETH's blockchain. That's may be one of the reasons why ETH has the second largest market cap of cryptocurrencies which i believe is a solid threshold of ETH's bright future.
I agree with you, ethreum is a future coin seen from the side of a new project that always uses the ethereum blochain, and I still believe ethereum is one coin that promises both in the short and short long term
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

I agree with you, ethreum is a future coin seen from the side of a new project that always uses the ethereum blochain, and I still believe ethereum is one coin that promises both in the short and short long term
if in fact the information on the rigid etherium plug in December 2018 seems correct, then one definitely expects an increase in prices for the etherium in the near future by several indicators.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

do you still hope that ETN will break above the price of 0.1 $ again when BTC is normal? I think there is still a moment for all coins to return to the highest price as long as the dev is still active and the project is still running
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

do you still hope that ETN will break above the price of 0.1 $ again when BTC is normal? I think there is still a moment for all coins to return to the highest price as long as the dev is still active and the project is still running
in any case, today the market is dependent on artificial manipulation and this is what is happening today. But I very much doubt that large whales will admit such a massive drop in prices for crypto currency.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

Ethereum fell from 2 to 3 positions twice today. This is a negative indicator, which means that people are losing faith in this cryptocurrency.
kronos123 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

Besides this technical analysis and above all the sale of the ethereum collected with the various Ico, which seems to depress the price of ETH, I would like to bring to your attention a new factor that could counter the sale of the Eths on the exchanges:
its DEFLATION due to the MakerDao effect (for further details   https://medium.com/@MakerDAO)

From the birth of Dai to today, December 18, 2017, 276 days have passed; in this period of time the same DAI 750,000 ETH or 2750 ETH per day about were put as collateral; in the same period of time the Ethereum inflation due to mining was 5,850,000 Eth or 20,500 Eth per day about. This means that about 13.7% of all the inflation of Eth, or of mining, or of the new Ethers created, is absorbed by the various CDPs and secured by the Dai.
(information extrapolated from   https://mkr.tools/

1) At the moment the stable coin DAI has as "underlying" only the US $, but in the future will be opened to the market of other currencies (euro, yen, Krw, etc.), raw materials, commodities, etc .... growth is only at the beginning

2) At the end of the year the mining inflation on Eth will be reduced by 33%, going from 3 to 2 Eths per block

All this I believe will surely have a strong positive impact on prices and on the future of Ethereum itself; when the whole market starts again I think ETH will return to be among the protagonists, and who knows if one day the possibility of overtaking Bitcoin will reappear (as it was about to happen in June 2017).

About 2 months have passed since I wrote this, underlining the importance of the birth of DAI, new stablecoin anchored for the time only to Ethereum, and how important this was to reduce the inflation of Ethereum (together with the reward cut that there it will be at the end of the year).

Currently, 1% of Ethereum's total supply is contained in the MakerDao smart contract, which is responsible for the creation of the only decentralized stablecoin, DAI, which I repeat at the moment has only $ as its underlying, but in the future, if it proves to withstand the strong fluctuations and manipulations of the market (as is happening in these days), will open the market to other currencies, indices, raw materials, etc.

https://cryptonomist.ch/en/2018/11/15/ethereums-total-supply-smart-contract/

DAI is perhaps, at the moment, the largest killer dApp of Ethereum, and will help and support the latter very soon to resume the road to the growth of prices and capitalization.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:48:58 AM

yes, nowadays, ETH is quite good. even the price of bitcoin is down quite far, but the price of ETH has not dropped so far. I am sure ETH will definitely reach the highest price in the future. many people hope that 2019 will be another year for cryptocurrency.
kronos123 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:11:09 AM

This time the passage to Constantinople took place regularly, without delays or hitches; now it will be interesting to see the prices as they will react to the decrease in the reward for the miners, and if they will follow the trend and evolution of Bitcoin, which sees its value increase after halving.

In addition to the 33% reduction in premiums (from 3 Eths to 2 today), in this article we can see how a huge amount of Ethereum are blocked in several contracts, 320 million $,  of which almost 90% is Dai of MakerDao.

https://www.trustnodes.com/2019/02/27/300-million-eth-now-locked-in-dapps
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:56:12 AM

In investment, of course, there are many considerations that we must learn, choosing a good and profitable coin in the future is very important, ethereum is a coin that has a good reputation and has been tested from various negative issues so I believe that ethereum's future will be bright.
It has been proven that is used by many people today. they all feel a lot of advantages with ethereum as an investment or for the ico platform which is still widely used by people
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:01:49 AM

Ethereum can start a new rise at any time. There is a decline in prices in March. I've seen comments like this on Twitter. That's why the bullish sign of Ethereum's price can change a lot.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:21:48 AM

Eth's journey is indeed long and this gives a lot of speculation that might bring about negativity and negativity, but we know that Eth is still strong and loyal. We also see price ups and downs every minute so we hope the value will continue to improve and provide high volume so that we can see bulls this month.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:03:52 AM

Ethereum is one of the most basic elements of the system. The price has experienced a big drop. However, they are now making system updates. Ethereum can make beautiful leaps recently.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:23:59 PM

Ethereum is one of the most basic elements of the system. The price has experienced a big drop. However, they are now making system updates. Ethereum can make beautiful leaps recently.

The update can help eth in increases. But I do not think there will be big increases. Rather, you have to look at bitcoin. If Bitcoin moves up, it will bring the whole market with it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:42:41 PM

I still believe in ETH because i see how it came up into second place with bitcoin on top. This just means ETH performs good and is really a good investment to hold or to trade into. Charts are just a basis and we all dont know how it will perform in the future. We should be stay optimistic and have patience.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:06:18 PM

Ethereum is inserted in a descending channel for exactly one year, around June 2017; however, since last December it seems to have found a bullish channel .... we will have to wait again about 2-3 months to find the cross between the long-term trend, down, and the medium-term trend, uphill.

Also I think Eth will still suffer a lot for the next few months because there will be plenty of money that will be unlocked by the numerous ico made in the last summer, as you can see the table below, which gathered many Eths, with very low price ... ..all these teams will almost certainly sell most of the Eths blocked by the contract for about 12 months, and will certainly take profit, crushing even more the price.

Beyond that, let's add the birth of new and promising blockchains working in the same field of application of Ethereum (Eos, Dragonchain, VeChain, Icon), in addition to the older ones that have now started or start today with their first ico (Neo , Stratis) .... all this will take away more value and potential from the already weak and suffering growth of Ethereum.

What will happen to the price in 2-3 months?
I think my speculation about ethereum was in the middle of this year will be an important for this but the investors will hold their investment for few more months then it will be more profitable for all of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: