Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:55:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39092 times)
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

If you are joining bounty campaigns and want to earn a big profit then you must be willing to spend time and work hard. It really depends on how hard would you work and join bounty campaigns. Then you must follow all the rules and read some forums.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

All depends on how much you are willing to give time for the bounty campaigns and how much active you are on this forum. If you are active in the bounty campaigns as a full time member then you can easily handle 20 to 25 social media campaigns along with one signature campaign where your weekly income depends on how much engagement and followers you have in social media accounts. If you are experienced enough then you can also handle up to 30 campaigns along with the airdrops. If you are doing part time work then you can handle up to 15 campaigns per month on minimum basis. Positive engagement in your social media accounts will help you to manage all your campaigns in the best way possible.
strawberrypills

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

I usually join signature campaigns with only four weeks left of their campaign duration so I could receive tokens every month. Plus I participate up to 15 social media campaigns (mostly twitter). If I still can, I also join in on translation campaigns since they give a lot of tokens.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

The best strategy for join in bounty, is making some more research about the upcoming project and their ico if its legit or not. By doing this you can get the best bounty and you will made more tokens by joing on social media campaign and signature or maybe in blogging if you are good in that.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:05:04 AM

Well for me we all have our time management in this case and I would say that bounties are sustained in 3 to 5 months and with all different bountied signature, telegram, blogger, youtube and translation campaign. As for social media as well.

You can join different bounties but different kind. Still I suggest that you should join only one ICO and join its different kinds of bounty that you can do. It could really help you and a time to spare for its exchange, an easy transaction for one coin because you joined one bounty but different kinds of bounty.

All in all if you join the same bounty and joined the different kinds you payment and transaction is much better thank joining different ones
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:09:22 AM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

I can do approximately 10-15 campaigns. But actually, it's already too much for me.
I using Google drive to handle my bounty list. Because I am a mobile person. Using Google drive, I can access my bounty work anytime in anywhere.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

The most bounty campaign that I follow is the Signature campaign. The strategy for the signature campaign is very simple. Just ensure that the project of the bounty has reached the softcap. It has the high allocation for the bounty and big percentage for the signature. Additionally, the check whether the participants have been so many or not.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

I was doing about 50 social media campaigns at any one time. But they are paying less since they now have many more participants so I am cutting back and devoting more time to producing articles and videos which are much more lucrative. I use a spreadsheet to organize and track all my work. My recommendation would be to concentrate on things other than social media campaigns as they now pay very little.

mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:41:19 AM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

I can hold 5 - 10 bounty /month, but it was limited to only social media, blog / articles, videos, and a signature campaign.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

according to my experience being a bounty hunter, I register about 10 bounty in one month, all the bounty records I have to write neatly, so I do not forget to do it, just use google keep app for your reminder
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

Bounty hunter to start is not so difficult, because there is a platform that allows us as a hunter and holder we need not worry because the price can be expected to be profitable, how we list first and follow the rules, as for how it works relatively easy we just likeshare, signature, but before the post we should read and understand first step and the rules of the game depends on the bounty that we follow.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:57:41 AM

Have  a list or spreadsheet of all you campaigns. Then try to filter them according to their date of checking. Try to have a key word of the rules so that you always follow the rules and have stakes. Likewise, do not miss one week without finishing the tasks. Always find time to do your bounties.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

within one month I usually can only follow a bounty for one or two signature campaign project. As for the bounty such as content creation, I was able to follow some of the bounty. I usually do not have a specific strategy in the bounty. I just live every bounty with great pleasure. then all will run with fun as well.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:06:15 AM

Hi, I usually join 3-5 bounties in a month
I noted that in order to not forget. btw I just follow bounty which has already got big investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:07 AM

depending on the duration of the bounty. because usually, I follow bounty with the duration more than one month. the most important is doing bounty in accordance with the rules that have been determined so that we get the stake in every week. I usually follow the signature campaign and Twitter. and I can still handle both. it's all about how we manage time well.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:10:27 AM

in my view, everything will go down if you have enough time on your head. I do the signature bounty and try to write at least two articles each week for different projects. You can also participate in social media if you want to increase your income. You have to be careful and choose only a good project. Good luck

kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:10:35 AM

Well, I was once a wild hunter but slowed down a little. I can handle about 7-10 bounties a month or even more than that, because currently I'm in a lot of bounties. To do so and manage effectively, I've scheduled my daily activities such that I waste time less on reading unnecessary messages on social media, and also follow my daily routine schedule. It's helped me a lot amd I'd urge all hunters to get a timetable for daily activities
Yueyue3333

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

bounty so good, but if you don't have a group or many group ucan't earn alot of ref .  Grin
kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

Bounty hunters do not concentrate on a particular job, to maximize income they do facebook and twitter campaigns and signatures.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

I can not give you exact numbers because every month is different. Sometimes it is better and sometimes it is worse, the truth is I do not count how much I will do in a month because the result is miscellaneous. Especially recently, when prices change strongly
Its true. I dont count it monthly. This is unpredictable job and i could not have the real calculation monthly in this bounty campaign.
I just do my best and just hope its good. Lets the effort answer everything because we will get what we deserve it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: