Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39088 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:15:16 AM

Well, for bounty hunters strategy to earned lot of rewards are mostly joining all the bounty reward campaign to sum up all the reward stakes at the end of the bounty or it depends on there capability i am sure it paid all the hardwork in promoting the campaign into a successful project.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

What we did id we mate a note on each bounty name, and how many post per week and when it start and when it ends that we know what to post, where to post and how many, so that you can monitor each day and per week if you finished it within given time or if you missed something...do avoid confusion and messed up and everything would be in order.

jdkly

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:43:29 AM

When individuals have the time, they will choose better projects and complete tasks as required, such as blog, article translation and so on. As long as it is profitable, it will do it. This will be more wealth in the future, so as long as I have enough time, I will be happy to finish it
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:55:29 AM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

Well, for now, I follow some bounty programs. Sorry I can not calculate how many bounty programs I follow. For sure I make 3 articles in a day, this for one bounty program. I prefer to write and create some content. And I also follow some social media campaigns.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

I handle 2 twitter campaigns,1 facebook campaign and 1 signature campaign  because I have work I always do my task every night when I'm in home.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

I have 5 twitter campaigns, 5 in facebook campaign, and 1 signature campaign I always do everytime when my class is finish. I choose bounty campaign carefully to get a huge profit from it.
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

since big giants started block ICO's advertising, i lost my very skilled twitter account, so for now i do only signature campaign, and i like it, coz there is so much botters on social media, so it is a reason thats they try to avoid bounty hunters from there, but dunno why, they do not need more traffic or what? Maybe we dont know the main reason why they afraid to popular ico or big guys behind it dont approve it.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

It all depends on how much time I can give.  performing company bounty in the first place I pay attention to the quality of performance, not quantity.  I make sure that the projects are of high quality and reach their goal.  Before you take the company, try to collect information about it.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

It depends on your time
You must set the time to know how many campaigns you will participate in
Second, the number of campaigns is not only important
The quality of the campaign and the size of its rewards are also very important
Thirdly, the reports take a lot of time to prepare
RuAGA

Activity: 210

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

First of all it's analysis !!! check the team, roadmap, work product, ratings and just chat with the development team! after making a decision on participation!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

I follow a lot of bounty there are 15 that I do, especially Facebook, Twitter and 1 bounty signature campaign. I use notepad to record what I do to make it easier to report it.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

My advice is to partecipate in lots of bounties with platfroms that tracks everything automatically so you will have more time to do other bounties and not to care about reports or distribution etc..

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

I think you should be active in a bounty campaign as a full-time member then you can easily handle social media campaigns along with one signature campaign where your weekly earnings depend on how much your involvement and followers are on social media accounts. You must be willing to spend time and work hard.
Thekingofgodftu01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

It all depends on how much you are willing to give time for the bounty campaigns and how much active you are on this forum. If you are active in the bounty campaigns as a full time member then you can easily handle 15 to 20 social media campaigns along with one signature campaign where your weekly income depends on how much engagement and followers you have in social media accounts. If you are experienced enough then you can also handle up to 25 campaigns along with the airdrops. If you are doing part time work then you can handle upto 5 campaigns per month on minimum basis. Positive engagement in your social media accounts will help you to manage all your campaigns in the best way possible.
badiako88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

Time management and sort all your bounties from days of reporting.. By doing so, you would be able to to do all reporting easily. Make sure to take all the notes of your report number post to be able to find out easily where your last reposts are just in case you are going to quote the next reporting..
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

I handle more than 100 bounties a month, it's like  a second job and takes me lots of time to do.. I think the key is diversification of projects
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

It depends how much time you can spare for doing a bounty...
I can handle over 15 bounty campaign in a month including social media (facebook, twitter, reddit), telegram, blog/article (I'm using steemit platform), and signature.
Everyday I always spare 2-3 hours to work.
> For social media I always do it everyday, then report when the end of the weeks,  
> Telegram just register for the first time when join and wait for rewards,
> Article/blog I will start to create an article on my steemit account when I got new inspiration regarding of the projects,
> For Signature, I usually just create 2-3 post per day ( I only joining a signature campaign that just requires 10 posts per week)
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

Within a month I can do less than 60, but in this week, I try to exceed the number 60. Why like this, because I was given a way by friends to do with structured management in Excel and I think it's a good suggestion for me to run .
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

I just join some bounty campaign not more than 4 social media campaign..primary just focus join at signature campaign..my opinion if we over join bounty program we will tired for report all..choose some bounty program that good project..and we start in first week untill end program

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

One of my strategy in handling my bounties is by managing my time and stay focus for few hours everyday. If you focus in other things like watching movies or having your hobbies everyday and you are taking for granted all your bounties maybe because the work is easy then suddenly you will regret what you will earn because you focus more on your hobbies.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: