Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39085 times)
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
i can only do signature campaign. As this only serves as my part time job and doing signature campaigns is quite tedious because you have to think of every word that your are going to post here. Before i have tried don't Facebook and also Twitter campaign but this overloaded me enough to not get the job quite done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

I can do one signature campaign a month and dozens of campaigns in social networks as well as in various other directions.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

You maybe can't use more than one signature at same time, but there is other options to join other project's bounty campaign. My old strategy is to join every project's content campaign. You can write an article once a day and let say a project will run for 3 months, if you do so, in 3 months you'll be like get paid everyday (token from last 3 months)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sentbit

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

I can do one signature campaign a month and dozens of campaigns in social networks as well as in various other directions.
how do you join the signature campaign every month, as far as I know the project is often more than 3 months. or you just joined a 4-week campaign and how you get results?that better.
Azazana

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

it depends on how much time have i dedicated to bounties. Personally, i can say that it is possible to join even 100 social bounties cuz they only wants you to share their contents something which is quite simple to do.but for this i have few social networks profiles cuz for lot of shares they can ban accounts
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

All of that depends on personal hard work. If you really work for bounty. of course it can be done consistently. If you can work how much in a month. everything is different for each person. There are very many in one month and some in a month. So immortality is important for bounty work.
Love1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

I just joined crypto and joined the bounty campaign for the first time. and I was quite overwhelmed to do it, on the sidelines of my busy life. I wonder how can people handle up to 10 more campaigns?
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

Who can tell how things stand with bounty campaigns? Does it make sense to participate? How much do they pay now?

It's so complicated these days, The price tags are higher but 60-75% of them becomes worthless when you get paid,  a lot of scam projects and some which you eventually get paid for might be 10-20 times lesser than what it's value should be or you get some locked for 3 months or more. But if you could find campaign managers with a modesty that doesn't anchor or coordinate just any bounty, @btcltcdigger is a reputable one, you most probably will get handsomely rewarded for 3/4 of every campaign he manages.
Thank u for providing genuine and capable bounty manager will look after btcltcdigger campaigns for safe bounty rewards
Crypdon

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

It depends if you want quality or quantity. There are many worthless campaigns but it takes a long time to separate the good from the bad. If you have lots of time on you hands, join as many as you can and hope that one will turn to gold
vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

I participate in 50-60 bounty Camaigns. It takes a lot of time for this.
  I did not understand your question. It is possible in detail!
And how many times a day do you have to lead 50 bounties?
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

My bounty hunting strategy is that I will choose short-term programs that have the time to participate even before joining. I will choose the truly productive programs that bring good products to the society.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

There was a time when I go with 90 bounties at the same time, but for now I come to conclusion that bounties are not that effective unless you are going with 90-100 of them, and it's a bunch of work every day.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

I think now the best strategy is to find a good bounty campaign and try to sell your tokens as soon as possible. Now the market is very unstable and new projects lose very much in price.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

I participated in a very large number of bounty campaigns and this did not bring me anything. Better focus on 3-4 good projects.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Ken_1202

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

I am manager around 60 campaign. I have a friend to help me check daily report. And I use excel to manager all of my report
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

for how many campaigns we have is we have to know how much time we will
use to participate in each campaign, because if we only have a little time to
follow it must be a little too, but if we have a lot of time there must be many followed in every campaign,
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

I think now the best strategy is to find a good bounty campaign and try to sell your tokens as soon as possible. Now the market is very unstable and new projects lose very much in price.
Sometimes I also join one signature bounty campaign and for social media like Facebook and tweeters, but everyone must have their own strategies for how we try to do that.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

I used to join a lot of social media campaigns from different bounties. But sad to say, with all the effort you invest, the amount of tokens you receive is very small. that is because there are so many participants joining such bounty. Now, I focus more on signature campaign looking for the one that gives the highest stakes as you can join or linked your signature in only one project. But even though you only join one at a time, the stakes you receive is still higher than joining many social media campaigns.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

If you have enough free time you can do around 10 campaigns without bother. amount of campaigns depends on your free time. I did 10 campaigns previously. Make your own spreadsheet for each campaign. It will really help to complete weekly tasks successfully. Not only that you can see which one you missed which one you complete correctly. something like this very essential if you going to do more than 10 campaigns with social media tasks at the same time. good luck for your future.
Olimpikflame

Activity: 166
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:48:19 PM

I started to conduct 3-4 companies a month, trying to carefully read the rules. Then I increased it to 10, and every week I added a couple more companies. It was even that for 1 month there were about 45 companies, and this took me about 2-3 hours a day.
Right now I'm only a couple of companies, I spend more time studying the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: