Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39088 times)
gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

The best possible strategy to completely use benefits of some campaign is to join their signature and at the same time while educating yourself doing social task for the same campaign.
Signature campaigns are indeed more profitable, but for those who have a high forum rating. Some bounty program rules provide a share with a very large difference, so there is no other choice for those who have a low forum rank by adding to the campaign that followed. Creative content campaigns are the right choice to increase profits.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

Just recently, in the winter, I led about 100 companies at the same time and it took me about 4-5 hours a day, it was a fun and at the same time a difficult time, as it is difficult to control 100 companies. Constant communication with bounty managers managing the charging of rates, changing the rules of the company all this took a long time.
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

It is not about joining multiple bounties that matters but it's about how you can handle stress and multi-tasking activities. You can join as many bounties as you wish but can you complete them without any complain of stress whatsoever. Like myself, I do not join any bounty that requires you make 10 or more Retweet and 5 tweets. I consider that as too multitasking.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:57:32 AM

can somebody show me example of excel sheet

Free palestine
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

I used to struggle a lot with keeping up bounties but I deviced a strategy for example I joined like 3 social media campaigns I read there white papers then I drew up tweets from it composed and saved on my notepad then just copied and paste on the supposed days I needed to make post...the key here is not loading up your plate with what you can't handle
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

My strategy is very detailed, I will not take part in a project bounty campaign if the project has not reached softcap, and I will not follow the project if the team is not strong because I think that it is not how many bounty campaigns we follow but how good the project is. what we follow even though it's a little.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
I just joined in signature campaign, i handle my bounty campaign it's very easy just spend my time like 1 hour to posting in this forum everyday. The reason why i just joined in signature campaign because i don't have enough time to join in another campaign like socmed, blog or etc.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

most of bounty hunters in this forum handles different kinds of bounty campaign, since they become part of many kinds of campaign such as social media campaign, signature, translation, blog, and so on. but for me, I only participate on signature campaign. so it is at least one campaign in a month.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

In 1 month I can take part in 1 signature campaign and take part in several social media campaigns. To follow everything I divided my time, like in the morning and afternoon focusing on social media campaigns and when the afternoon I focused on the signature campaign. But very few signature campaigns that are only 1 month old, usually more than 1 month.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

I can personally handle three at ago, signature campaigns, for which  i always do, the social media campaigns, for which i find easy and less time consuming and  article writting, which needs lots of concentration  o get something toungible off

Bitcoin to the moon
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

The number of bounty campaign one can handle is dependent on the schedule and willingness of the person. I personally carry out within 10 - 15 campaigns simultaneously. I engage in media, signature and social media campaigns and strive to concentrate on the projects I consider viable. I spent about 5 hours daily on carrying out the tasks and submitting reports.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

My experience in managing the prize campaign from my free time from my daily work, interspersed with work I can do a gift campaign that I follow by focusing attention exclusively on blog / article campaigns and also following social media. articles that can do from 4-8 can still be controlled in my spare time.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

The ones who are sure to do the task well and keep looking for insight to be able to arrange the words properly. The signature campaign is quite beneficial in addition to getting prizes, also getting knowledge about projects and promotion procedures. Can follow several campaigns according to your ability.
indeed many projects can be followed. it's better to follow a project that offers a large prize and has a high selling value so that the prize can have a large exchange rate so that it provides many benefits. for signature campaigns can only be followed once and can not go to other campaigns before the project is completed in order to get results. that way I focus on the signature campaign.

codebreakerz991

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

Well it depends on what person you are im also a bounty hunter but i do to want to be an investor not just scalping money in bounties . We need to practice ourselves to know more about the purpose of the project not just randomly getting Bounty because most of them are scam the fewer the Bounties the better as if you verified them with yourself never go for a bounty which has many community hype
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

Bounty campaign is an interesting job. As bounty hunter we are obliged to spent time on the campaigns we joined in. For me when I don't have enough time to spent in joining alot of bounty campaign that is why I need to just focus signature campaign alone.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

It demand of a bounty.
If you participated on twitter and facebook campaign , i think it will spend more time.
because you must share , retweet, and report your work .
I just handle 1 bounty , signature campaign.
I dont have enough time , to join  a lot of bounty .

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

It's okay to get a bounty hunter right now just take a moment and when ico is over you the only problem is to pay the bounty hunters ethereum so there's no problem yet.

RuAGA

Activity: 210

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

The main bounty hunter's start-up is in analysis! only thanks to him you can get the benefit for the painstaking work of the bounty hunters!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

Once you get into a good amount of project you can put them in order on a spreadsheet, after that there is not much to tell, at least for me, I limit myself to complete the requirements each week and to get my stakes, once the project ends just try to find another one and so on.
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

Some bounty don't have enough fund to invest so they participate in the promotion of a business by doing bounty campaign and the reward recievd is diverted in to buying of coin and here by directly invest and work as bounty hunters which make them in two ways
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: