Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39084 times)
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

3-5 Bounty depend on my time.. I joined also using my Twitter, reddit, Telegram, blogging campaign.... I join short campaign with my social media so that I can joined as many as I can, though they are only small awards...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

3-5 Bounty depend on my time.. I joined also using my Twitter, reddit, Telegram, blogging campaign.... I join short campaign with my social media so that I can joined as many as I can, though they are only small awards...
It's probably better to translate, develop your YouTube channel and sign the company. These are the directions that give good earnings from the company's Bounty.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
in a month, only one bounty I do, I have a strategy if the bounty that I do must have great potential. so I think if by just doing one bounty but the bounty that is run has good potential it will be able to provide a large profit.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

Before the market was bleed, I so excited to doing campaign, I did it about 10 campaign per month. Many campaign I've joined in social media campaign like twitter. I managed them on ms excel everyday I must add the link from what I've been retweets, but right know I just joined on signature campaign.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
mgrbtc

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:10:38 PM

You can run several social networking projects if you have enough time. I here at the forum met examples of a table that people do not to get confused in companies and tasks. Many of them are quite comfortable. Only now the revenues from the bounty in social networks are now quite low.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

I like promoting my bounty campaign everyday because for me its give me more knowledges and skills about promoting the project that I was joining. And I feel good everytime I keep on postingand I injoyed to do this great job.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

If it's signature campaign, you can participate in only one project with a forum account but with one twitter or facebook account, you can participate in asany projects as you want. Some people join up to 30+ social media bounties but I can't do that as it's too stressful and the rewards are not even much or encouraging per project. I do only very few of them nowadays.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

For me, rewards tokens professionals usually  shall think of not dumping stable coins , although when by chance the altcoin can be cheating those abandon quickly to keep a few income. Else they will not sell largely.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

If I join Twitter campaigns, then it can be simultaneously about 15 campaigns. If this is a campaign blog, then I write articles about 3-4 projects a week. In a month there are about 15 campaigns too. It can be the same campaign, but it can be different: Twitter - one, blogs - others.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

My strategy is according to experienced friends do. I do follow experienced foremen and they choose which campaign I will follow them, or I always choose ICO campaigns that high level members join.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

There is a lot of tactics but the first one that you should look for is that it is good idea and also depends if it is used in real life. Also if there is a lot of money in pre sale it is a good sign that campaign is going to be succesfull.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

my advice for you, if you want to earn income from bounty campaign, you just follow the campaign as you can, so that you can handle all campaign you join. do not see how many other people's gift campaigns join, but run as best we can.
You must follow all the rules in the bounty campaign that you are planning to join so that you will be rewarded properly. Stop posting shitposts and do some research when you are posting some stuffs in this forum. And lastly if you have many campaigns, you must handle it well and properly.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

my advice for you, if you want to earn income from bounty campaign, you just follow the campaign as you can, so that you can handle all campaign you join. do not see how many other people's gift campaigns join, but run as best we can.
You must follow all the rules in the bounty campaign that you are planning to join so that you will be rewarded properly. Stop posting shitposts and do some research when you are posting some stuffs in this forum. And lastly if you have many campaigns, you must handle it well and properly.
Bitcointalk is a forum about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Bitcointalk forum provides an important tool for ICO’s and as such, bounty hunters. start the campaign. Read through the terms and conditions and make sure that you understand everything its for your safety to avoid falling victim to scams. this is my strategy if you don't want to be scam read all about it and understand how it works.
cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

my strategies is not about how many bounties you participating at. its good if you know how to check the project, roadmap, whitepaper. its much better than 5 bounties if you have 1. you need record book for bounties.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
alicequeen

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:47:58 AM

I do a lot of articles, so i can complete the task of 3 campaigns a day..so  am free to join and hunt for others. I do facebook and twitter but the report can be pizzing at times
outsole

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:19:05 AM

I mostly joined in facebook and Twitter campaign, only 3 of that campaign per month is enough for me to manage, I'm also busy in school and have less time doing much bounties. I prefer Facebook and Twitter campaign because it doesn't eat much time for me you could do it less than an hour.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

Set a goal in order to achieve your bounty rewards remember always be patience everytime. Like me i'am set a goal to have 50 bounty campaigns every month so that there's so many chances to have a good rewards.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:33:39 AM

If you have a scoial account then join bounty if you can hndle 5 campaigns to sustain your earnings.  Twitter and facebook campaign are easy to do if you are studying.
catherinaos

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

You should follow the full member level up and they will campaign you will participate in that campaign, according to them you will get the project delicious.
fighter55

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

strategy, this is to earn, then you can, of course, in the pamper of the first days when you enter the exchange earn, but this is not enough
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: