Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39088 times)
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

I did a lot of bounty at one time and I just picked a few good bounty to make so it was easy to manage because it was very little. But I joined full of bount campaigns like: facebook, twitte, reddit, linkedin, youtube, blog, ...
phanthuong

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

I usually are about 40-50 bountys campaigns a month. Because doing so many campaigns, I have to manage by excel file. I note the projects being done, requirements, reports, dates of each project very carefully to avoid being confused
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

I usually are about 40-50 bountys campaigns a month. Because doing so many campaigns, I have to manage by excel file. I note the projects being done, requirements, reports, dates of each project very carefully to avoid being confused
Well, the best strategy is when we can find out the legit bounty with legit rewards. To know it, we can hunt from the signature or avatar code worn by the other members. Then analyze it. I think we must learn about their ICO concept, bounty reward, and also token allocation.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

right here in the forum there is a post from someone who handles about 40 social media campaigns per month, if I see it I edit it and pass you the link but I think it is easy to find, the truth is that it is a huge amount but the person explains in detail how it does it, personally I do only one signature and a couple of social media, which is the maximum time I have now.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

well well
for now ,
i just joined about 5-10 bounty,
most of them for now , just extended their ico or pending the payment for bounty or
ICO FAILS
so , for me ,
joined more than 10 is useless
of course, researching is important.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

Each hunter has own strategy. Some of them lead only signatiure, others just social bounties, others lead media and any combination of all directions. I can say that hunters leading 40+ campaigns in media and social, all of them earn more than 1000 $ per month
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

Well, I wasn't a bounty hunter for so long. I only know the basic stuff about it, It was like work everyday and sell the tokens every month. It was like a job for me a particular job for a hour or something  it was nice, but now I've got no time to do it so I'm out of bounties.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

Now I do not give much time to bounty, I do not have enough time to work with them. And time is not easy now to get benefits from such activities.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:45:18 AM

within a month I joined 100 campaigns. and the way in which I manage all the campaigns I join is by using latop and sharing the time for all the join campaigns I can handle.
Which of campaign typical do you join? Signature, Social Media or others. How many income do you get for a month? I'm really curious about it.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

Since I have so many things to attend to and responsibilities I just participate on signature campaigns for it is less time consuming. Social media campaigns are good also but I just don't have the time to do it.  Signature campaigns are a lot easier for me which I just have to post like 2 to 3 post a day and I can squeeze it in free times that I have.
Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

Well, the best strategy is when we can find out the legit bounty with legit rewards. To know it, we can hunt from the signature or avatar code worn by the other members. Then analyze it. I think we must learn about their ICO concept, bounty reward, and also token allocation.
I'm spoiling how you can lead 40-50 companies right away and carry out their tasks. This is how much time you need to do it all. How many companies from 50 of you make a profit if not a secret.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:03:57 AM

Previously, he introduced 25 companies, now 5-8. I created a folder, with all bounty, and all the names and information. Then all the records were made in .txt and everything is convenient quickly, easily.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:04:23 AM

me as a bounty hunter, my strategy is that i read the rules and regulations of each campaign of which i think is easy and fast to do with. Also i joined in the  bounty platforms which is automated like the bountyhive, its less hassle because there is no need to do a report every week. Join as many as you can because not all campaign are successful.
coinnywide

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

For me, the strategy in bounty hunting that I apply now is that I will choose a short-term program. Programs that have time to participate before even joining the prize campaign. I will choose a truly productive program that brings good products to the community and chooses the many programs that many investors enter.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:16:29 AM

Most bounty hunters do not really work with strategy, they just go and do what their mind tells them to do, II think, because there is little or nothing to strategize for them. For others, they try to figure out whether a project will succeed or not before venturing into it, so they won't be wasting their time at the end of the day. They do this by thoroughly going through the whitepaper of the project, or its team members.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:22:42 AM

Most bounty hunters do not really work with strategy, they just go and do what their mind tells them to do, II think, because there is little or nothing to strategize for them. For others, they try to figure out whether a project will succeed or not before venturing into it, so they won't be wasting their time at the end of the day. They do this by thoroughly going through the whitepaper of the project, or its team members.
It is absolutely true that bounty hunters are going for  those projects that has a potential to succeed by researching more on it's team members so that the time and effort will worth it. Three to four months of work and you end up getting nothing is so frustrating.
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:48 AM

I participate in many bounty companies, I try to keep these coins in the long term, I hope for the growth of the market, but I sell bad coins at once
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

It all depends on your time that you can spend every day on generosity. Of course, the more companies you run - the more profit you get . Increase the number until it becomes impossible for you - and you will understand how many companies you can take
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:58:14 PM

It is absolutely true that bounty hunters are going for  those projects that has a potential to succeed by researching more on it's team members so that the time and effort will worth it. Three to four months of work and you end up getting nothing is so frustrating.
Yes, of course, you are right when you do not see in the monetary equivalent of the results of your work that motivation disappears
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

mostly I join signature, twitter and Facebook campaigns.When i have time i write blog.T his days i love writing block. Most of this project do not pay while some comply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: