Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39091 times)
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

I run upto 30 bounties /month. Although I usually join social media campaign(e.g reddit, facebook etc)   and this took me up-to 4hrs/days. Most of the bounties am doing require no report and this makes it more easy for me participate in ore bounties.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

First is about the involvement in the bounty campaign. It will depend on some conditions.
1. If you join the signature campaign, it should only participate in one signature campaign of the bounty
2. But, if we join the other campaign moreover the translation and content creation, I think we can join as more as possible if we are able to do that. I myself can join more than 20 bounties for the video creation in a month. So, I think we must be smart in utilizing the chance.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

Doing only signature campaign and I am not involved in  any social media campaigns. We can participate only in one signature campaign at the  same time, so we have to be very picky in choosing in which one to participate as doing some campaign for months and not be rewarded is a risk what we are facing nowadays.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
Its depends when the signature campaign is over theres a time in one bounty its gonna take a months before its over so after that i joined again in another bounty. But on facebook campaign a joined 3 bounty its hard because some of them you need to report weekly.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
I'm only participating in signature campaign and in that campaign you can only joine one at a time but in the past i used to participate in 10+ FB and twitter campaign. I always post everyday in my social medias and paste the link to the notepad so i wont have hard time visiting back my posts and getting the link.

santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:50:35 PM

I am not an experts and I have only one accounts so I don't have such experience in managing the campaign but still I share my strategy most especially when posting and I quote and reply only those newly post or post age 7 days only so the issue is still new.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
hype

Activity: 121

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:02:36 AM

As now i'm manage 5 different social media campaign facebook ang twitter and also the signature campaign have one. i'll spend 3-5 hours per day to complete my task.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:13:26 AM

I'm an old school type of person when it comes to bounty unlike other that uses excel sheets, i use a notebook where all my bounty campaigns are listed. Because some times I do my bounties in a mall or in a fast food. so my lists should be handy like my cellphone. I've lessen  doing bounties nowadays because I try to focus on projects worth doing.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Successful hunters get a lot of bounty from bounty, because they lead a lot of projects and this strategy is a huge number of companies.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

Managing social campaigns is an easy task. Difficult is articles and signature campaigns. Therefore, i prefer to participate only in signature campaigns because it does not take much time and i can live my life as i want.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

Managing social campaigns is an easy task. Difficult is articles and signature campaigns. Therefore, i prefer to participate only in signature campaigns because it does not take much time and i can live my life as i want.
Sure, for social campaigns I see a lot of people joining 30-50 campaigns at once. You can see that it's easy to do because you just share and like. I also only participated in the signature campaign because it took very little time for me

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

im curious about this as well ..do bounty really pay off our hard work?
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

At the beginning of my bounty activities, I took part in 50-70 campaigns, but only in twitter and facebook. After 3 months of losing my time, I have switched to the content campaigns, because you will become much more coins for doing content, rather than taking part in twitter or facebook campaign.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

As of today i only joined one bounty, the signature, because i have my regular work for 8 hours a day so i can work bounty just after work. But time will come that i already know everything or knowledgeable enough here in crypto which i can do leave my regular job and focus in crypto this time, i can manage as much as all bounty i can do.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

for the signature campaign, of course I can only handle 1 project, but for content or video creation campaigns I can participate in around 5 to 10 bounty campaigns in 1 month
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

1 campaign per month for a signature campaign since all signature bounty campaign requires the participant to only equip their signature.  I do not participate in any other except translation when I have free time.  Unless one is so active in social media such as facebook and twitter, only 1 campaign per month is the capability of an account here in bitcointalk.org (signature campaign)
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

I preferred to join fewer bounties instead of to many worth less campaign. So firstly study the project then join bounties as per your ability like Translating, article or signature campaign.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

I only do signature campaigns. Meaning, I only do one project at a time. This is more manageable for me since I also have my regular job. I don't wanna stress myself out with too many campaigns. This is more practical, for me that is.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

The company's tweeter is a meaningless exercise for both the project organizer and the participant. A good project does not attract investment through the social network. It just so happens that sometimes advertisements through social networks launch good projects - but they pay very little for it.

aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

I can only do one bounty campaign at a time since I am only doing signature campaigns here on bitcointalk and I am only allowed to do one bounty campaign at a time so I am mainly doing one campaign in a month, but with people who have the time time to do social media bounties then they can do a couple of them in a month with no problems

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: