Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39092 times)
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

many participants are trying to catch a big fish in doing this kind of work. For those joining bounty their where different categories or task but for me i always participate in signature campaign, i handle one project at the time I'll make sure not obeying the rules for aware of punishment.
vi77ip

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

I participate mostly in social media campaigns, but I run a relatively small number of campaigns and try to choose them carefully.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:40:58 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 02:30:21 PM by Mysteryla

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
This is not fixed and it varies and it also depends on how much that is available at he moment. Our main focus sometimes should not be based on the number, but the quality of what we are doing.
All that you need is to do the ones you can. Most times, it is not about the number of projects that can be handled at ones, but how genuine the projects are, as well as the qualities of those projects.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

I think that it is not necessary to chase the number of bounty companies, because here the main kachetsvo, and given the fact that the normal projects that conduct ICO almost there, it is better to try and choose a normal ICO.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:27:02 PM

I am now following some Facebook and Twitter campaigns. Usually one month there are already 2 campaigns that have been completed. After that I looked for a new bounty campaign. I like to look for bounty campaigns that do not limit retweet and share in one week's social media campaign. Because if I don't, I often forget and finally I spend weeks without doing my bounty assignments.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

The bounty hunters tend to creat a software which will beneficial for their customers. They always think all problems that their customer faces in order to solve that problem and secure the database of the company
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

I have about 20 bounty campaigns per month. I believe that it is possible to conduct two or three times more campaigns if we consider all this as the main type of earnings

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

handling more than enough bounty depend on the participant itself if he's a  full time bounty hunter or probably once in a while, only full time hunter can do as many as he wish to do. another thing is that participating in more bounties can also earn you that choosing just one because you never know which of them is going to earn you more.
Just do enough you think you can.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

I participate in a signature company and in a variety of content creation companies. Payments, to say the least, are sad, but all this is connected with the current state of the market. I hope everything will turn out.
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

I stop on one campaign and try to promote it as much as possible. I think this is the most correct approach on the market.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

Some months ago, i used to involve in over 6 bounties at once monthly but i have learnt that for effective results and high profits, two bounties or one per month is better. The rewards are higher(as long as its a quality project)

xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

Previously led to 40-50 companies at the same time))))
quickly bored. but from such a number of projects, some kind of can grow well in price.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

I prefer to work only with the quality projects. Doing deep research before accepting particular project. Very important for a good project is to have a strong team and a very good marketing.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

As I could. For the signature campaign, I am more selective in choosing potential projects and have a large allocation, because, in a period of at least three to a few weeks, only one bounty can be followed. As for articles, I will try as much as I can in writing, if the project is interesting then I will try it. Basically, I chose and worked on the bounty according to my ability to take advantage of every opportunity. I did not force myself to participate in many bounties, because it would be useless if it was not done optimally.

Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

In my case, I am usually spending 2 months for a signle campaign because that is mostly the campaign period for most of the project. I am not doing multiple campaigns at a time because it would be hard to focus and also, i have other things to do. This year is tragic which makes the campaign period of a project, longer than what is usual. Therefore, the number of campaigns being joined by the participants this year might be lower than last year.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:49:46 PM

The best strategy is to work honestly and hard. It is necessary to master those areas of bounty campaigns, where there is little competition and, accordingly, large earnings.

givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

As a bounty hunter, in just a month, I can do a Bounty campaign project. And that's for a signature campaign, while this campaign takes 2 to 3 months. The selection of projects is very important to me and during the project, we also have to actively check the latest information.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:05:16 PM

2018 is less profitable for bounties. My strategy changed a little, I was more selective in choosing projects, usually, I chose the project whose sales target had reached the soft cap or approached the hard cap. Even though it's not a guarantee, because of this saturated market, prices are difficult to develop. But I am sure if one day this situation will improve and the tokens will boom.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

for myself, I participated in several campaigns in one project such as typing signatures, Telegram and other social media, all of which I followed and ran as long as the ico was finished.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

I've just started with the signature campaign, and I believe the best idea is to pick a project that will actually be worth it.
Since these campaigns last for months you don't want to waste all of it.
I might look into translation bounties next, but for the time being, that's all the advice I can provide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: