Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39085 times)
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:23:22 AM

2018 is less profitable for bounties. My strategy changed a little, I was more selective in choosing projects, usually, I chose the project whose sales target had reached the soft cap or approached the hard cap. Even though it's not a guarantee, because of this saturated market, prices are difficult to develop. But I am sure if one day this situation will improve and the tokens will boom.
i have also changed my strategy in the bounty hunter, because lately there are no ico projects that are running smoothly and most of the ico projects fail when in the market. i am also more choosy to participate in the campaign, especially the signature campaign. i do not want to waste my time just for projects that are not good. indeed there is no guarantee for that.

just like you, i'm sure the market recovery will happen soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:27:42 AM

Last 5 months i think i joined many bounty campaigns in social media campaign. And because of several of them doesn't pay, or some doesn't meet the soft cap, now i just reduce it to join one bounty campaign and that includes signature, and social media campaign.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

Recently, bounty campaigns have been increasingly disappointing. Firstly, many ICO projects cannot build soft-caps, which is why bounty-hunters work in vain. Secondly, the value of ICO project tokens has fallen along with the capitalization of the crypto market and as a result, bounty hunters receive tokens devalued tens and hundreds of times. Third, individual ICO projects pay far less tokens than the hunters earned, citing their actions with the mistakes of the involved bounty managers. These factors create a distrust of many projects, and therefore I have only been involved in signatures campaign lately.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

The main stategy of bounty hunters is not to participate in scam projects, because it is very easy to get a red tag, so you can't join the other good campaigns anymore.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:57:56 AM

I only can handle 1 project because I'm busy for the real work and also most of bounty is not giving you a real money anymore, so I spend my time to search a great project to achieve better profit and also not creating many spam in this forum. If I join 1 great bounty it will be equal with 10 bounty sh*t project
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

In a month maybe only 1 Bounty project can I do. I did a signature campaign and from here I could make money. Actually, in one month I can take part in several projects, but this can only be followed, such as social media campaigns, video making, and article writing.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

I mostly do signature campaigns and sometimes translations. I complete one bounty fully then jump to another one. It gives me peace.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

Of course on signature campaign, you can only handle one at a time, but social media sites and article campaign, you can handle as much as you can, if you are full-time bounty hunters, you can make 10 to 20 bounty campaigns as long as you know how to organize your time.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

I only participated is Signature campaigns that's why It is easy to get finished my task in a week because I don't participate in any bounty campaigns. And I know that it would be hard for me to manage while working in a regular job, so basically I just choose to pay attention in one bounty campaign that I know I can really handle in a weeks.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

I only participated is Signature campaigns that's why It is easy to get finished my task in a week because I don't participate in any bounty campaigns. And I know that it would be hard for me to manage while working in a regular job, so basically I just choose to pay attention in one bounty campaign that I know I can really handle in a weeks.
Doing what you can do better based on your time is good, even though you'll receive less but imagine the potential of the coin you are receiving.
Of course, when you join the bounty, you'll make a research, you consider yourself like an investor and juts like solid coins has achieve, (ie, ETH, XRP, BTC), all of them has significant growth over time, it could be possible with the coin we receive as long as the team will work for the success.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

Of course on signature campaign, you can only handle one at a time, but social media sites and article campaign, you can handle as much as you can, if you are full-time bounty hunters, you can make 10 to 20 bounty campaigns as long as you know how to organize your time.
Most beginners follow a prize hunter to collect free coins. all depends on each of them in participating in the campaign or bounty hunter. to do many activities you must focus and be more careful to avoid bad things. now there are many things that make it difficult to produce prizes so we have to be smart in doing strategies.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:37:28 AM

I have another job and the bounty is only used to fill my spare time.
I just follow the signature campaign and don't care about Social Media, translators etc. hmmmmmm!
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

I have another job and the bounty is only used to fill my spare time.
I just follow the signature campaign and don't care about Social Media, translators etc. hmmmmmm!
for situations like now you are very likely to still have another job because now we know that not much can be generated from the bounty. I also work elsewhere, but every day I always work on my bounty assignments. because I still believe there will be a bounty that gives me more money.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

all depends on their respective activities, if you are in real dunjia also work, try as much as possible and do not take too many bounties, because the current bounty if it is not examined it will be a waste of work.
don't see how much we can do but look for a true and useful bounty project.

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

all depends on their respective activities, if you are in real dunjia also work, try as much as possible and do not take too many bounties, because the current bounty if it is not examined it will be a waste of work.
don't see how much we can do but look for a true and useful bounty project.
for now it seems that only patience and willingness to keep trying must be owned by every bounty hunter because currently Bounty's income is not so good. only patience and perseverance will lead you to be a successful bounty hunter.
that's the strategy that I do now because in my opinion there is no better strategy than that.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

Basically it depends on how much time you can spare daily for bounty hunting. Some people are doing bounties as a part time and some are doing it full time. I was doing around 80 bounties per month but I am doing it as a full time but recently many bounties has been scammed or over due to the continuous bearish market. I basically participate in Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Linkedin campaigns. I believe one can manage around 80 bounties if he devotes daily 6-8 hours.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:53:57 AM

Usually I will follow as many Facebook and Twitter bounties as possible, when I first joined at that time Facebook and Twitter did not give a report so that I could follow a lot, but now it is difficult because I have to give a weekly report which is difficult because the note is quite complicated. now I just follow the signatures and articles that are not too difficult in my opinion and the results are still good compared to other bounties.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

It depends on which campaign would you choose to reach your goals. you can handle up to 50 twitter campaigns per month but it does not make any sense. Search a good Signature campaign and participate in sections with the less participants. (P.S. Content, Reddit, Linkeidin  Wink)
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:09:56 AM

It depends on which campaign would you choose to reach your goals. you can handle up to 50 twitter campaigns per month but it does not make any sense. Search a good Signature campaign and participate in sections with the less participants. (P.S. Content, Reddit, Linkeidin  Wink)
Now, even in LinkedIN a lot of people taking part. it is not interesting anymore to enter such campaigns. Also, everyone starts to create a content or copy from other people
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

At the moment I am conducting one subscription campaign and three campaigns in social networks. I used to promote about 10 projects in social networks, but time did not allow me to pay much attention, and I defined boundaries for myself.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: