Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 02:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39089 times)
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

Now I manage only signature, so here is 1 ICO. But I try to wear signature for 2-4 week in order to receive more tockens and diversify risks.
I don't like wear signature for months

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
I only follow Facebook campaigns and signatures, if Facebook usually follows 10-15 projects, it must at least follow from the first week or the second week. if my signature prefers to follow for 4 weeks
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

I have a real life job so I don't want to join other campaigns except signatures, especially this year the gift is not a good job anymore. I only do signature campaigns because I don't have much time to join campaigns like blogs, social media, or other.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

If you have more free time, you can even join the 100 bounty campaign. I spend my time researching the bounty campaign I will be joining most. I only participate in social media campaigns. And I spend 2-3 hours a day for do bounties, and doing a total of around 30 bounty campaigns per month.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?
There is no limit at all to the number of campaigns you can do a month especially if you have no paid job. Besides, the campaign won't just start and finish that month. It can extend to even six months.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

I have been working on bounty work for a long time and I set it as a full job so I need to concentrate here and I just follow blogs or media because of the allocation we will get more than social media and most importantly don't be lazy and keep working consistently

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

Actually its fully depends on Internet speed and your management strategy. Here i suggest you do limited campaign and participate maximum part of those campaign. So that you can take maximum token of any campaign. I manage 30+ campaign as i have limited Internet speed.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

Trying to focus on quality now, not quantity of these campaigns. The main goal is to do everything effectively. To spend less time and to earn more money. If you just take part in many bounties you will just waste all your time and be very tired and frustrated as result.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

You ask how many bounty campaign that someone manage in a month? I think normally you can manage only one bounty campaign  in the same time specially signature bounty campaign, but if you are going to join facebook and telegram campaign and a like  you can manage that both.

Its just time management.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

I myself can handle 6 social media bounties, but for now I only have one bounty, bounty signature.
I don't want to push myself too hard.of course everyone has different ways

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Kawshies

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

I just joined up on bounty twitter campaign. I can handle more than 20 campaigns, But it's all just bounty twitter. I take care of all that by making a worksheet about the daily task.
Join a few bounty campaigns that'll give you a good wage, Don't force to join the bounty campaign. Everything you can't handle.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

I have another job and the bounty is only used to fill my spare time.
I just follow the signature campaign and don't care about Social Media, translators etc. hmmmmmm!
for situations like now you are very likely to still have another job because now we know that not much can be generated from the bounty. I also work elsewhere, but every day I always work on my bounty assignments. because I still believe there will be a bounty that gives me more money.
Now you know that now Bounty doesn't make money. LOL
But you will make money later, hmmm

Maybe you should also have a cheap HODL token for Pumping later. LOL
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

Usually I will follow as many Facebook and Twitter bounties as possible, when I first joined at that time Facebook and Twitter did not give a report so that I could follow a lot, but now it is difficult because I have to give a weekly report which is difficult because the note is quite complicated. now I just follow the signatures and articles that are not too difficult in my opinion and the results are still good compared to other bounties.

My friend has wasted his time creating more than 200 articles and more than 100 videos, he has a channel on YouTube with 5k+ followers and several blogs. But he hasn't made any money, he'd better work in a factory.

rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:16:42 AM

From bounty hunters, a good strategy and in our opinion right to do this season is to stay on the coins that can give hope and a bright future to continue to grow and become a coin with high-value benefits. In addition, another strategy that we can do is to hoard as many coins as possible through various good programs and support them to generate long-term profits.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

Basically it depends on how much time you can spare daily for bounty hunting. Some people are doing bounties as a part time and some are doing it full time. I was doing around 80 bounties per month but I am doing it as a full time but recently many bounties has been scammed or over due to the continuous bearish market. I basically participate in Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Linkedin campaigns. I believe one can manage around 80 bounties if he devotes daily 6-8 hours.
Yeah, you're right. It depends on the time that we use to be a bounty hunter.
The more we do it, the more we get it. So, everyone has a different result on it.

bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

In 1 month, I can only participate in the 1 Bounty project. But can participate in several projects only on social media, video/article creation, and Airdrop. Some gifts do have to be done because they can provide pretty good results.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

To design a strategy that will be carried out at this time it is necessary to increase the vigilance and carefulness of the selection of coins or programs that will be followed. The crypto situation is likely to improve soon, so choosing the best coins and having good developmental references will add to the benefits you can get. Be patient and stay calm in the face of crypto situations.
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

I am only join signature campaign every project,but i am just join some weeks
Before bounty finish and looking other project
Maybe i think wait and see every project
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

This depends on your level of campaign participation.
For example, you just do social campaigns, or just do signature campaigns, or just do YouTube ...
If you only do Social campaign, I think we can do 50-60 bounty per month.
I usually manage my work with google spreadsheet.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

I'm a little lazy about this, I'm just trying to fill my daily message limit. I do not participate in social media or other awards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: