Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:24:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the name of the airdrop token that is not a scam, please let me know  (Read 181 times)
borjois56 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

now a lot of airdrop that comes up, there are lots of airdrop scam, I myself have been much deceived by airdrop, for that please tell me, what is the name of airdrop tokens that are not scam

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:37:01 AM

Some of the airdrop is not published by the project party. They collect data in the name of the official project. I've met a lot of such airdrop, too. If you want to know the true and false of an airdrop. You can see if the next project has released airdrops. If there is no obvious deception.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

now a lot of airdrop that comes up, there are lots of airdrop scam, I myself have been much deceived by airdrop, for that please tell me, what is the name of airdrop tokens that are not scam

sorry Man, really cant tell if it's a scam or is still going to be a scam. That's the challenging part in investing in crypto currencies

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

Well, 99% of airdrop token today is scam but I would tell i’ve Enjoyed the real airdrops in the past which includes the likes of Rebellious, Polymath and the likes where we were given the token equally among the communities. I hope some other good airdrops would still come my way some days

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

I dont really see how airdrops can attract people here and they do go and work for them. They just pay you few dollars for that work but the job is very much tedious though people say its just few steps of work.

Anyway if you still want to join the airdrops which could be legit one then try to join all of them published by CSbounty services. Search for their telegram with that username and ask for the active airdrops and you will get list of 4-5 airdrops that are going on right now. Hope this helps you in finding your legit airdrops.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

Due to a huge number of the projects advertizing themselves many single airdrops have appeared. I for myself in general have drawn a conclusion that it is a useless waste of time because many airdrops don't work. Take part in qualitative baunt better and earn on it money.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

What I advise you is that don't get involved in airdrop tokens at all. Even if legit, people usually dump free tokens. You will end up getting nothing. So, it is better to either get in bounties or learn and get started with trading. That way you can actually will be able to earn something good of cryptocurrencies. Don't wast your time on airdrops. Airsrop tokens aren't worth much.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

One side you saying lot of airdrops are scams and other side you still willing to go for airdrops. I will advice you not waste your time to work for airdrops but use that precious time to join as much as possible bounty campaigns like Facebook and Twitter and work daily for that project and you will earn god money for that. And still you want to work for airdrops than go only for that  airdrops that have good ICO project. So that you can avoid scam airdrops.

Donovan XXL

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

The ones listed here on bct are usually safe. check if they have an ann or bounty thread.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

It is difficult to find a good airdrop project. Now 80% of airdrops will not be distributed any rewards. To identify a good airdrop project, you must carefully observe its website and its project progress!
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

You can follow the program airdrop along with bounty campaign program, can be seen from presale and softcap.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

DeepOnion was one that wasn't a scam; Minereum hasn't done so hot but it wasn't a scam. The current campaign I'm involved in, PRIVCY looks to be on the up and up. In reality, though, it's hard to say until after the fact. As long as you're not giving out personal information and private keys, there's no harm in signing up for an airdrop.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

Well, 99% of airdrop token today is scam but I would tell i’ve Enjoyed the real airdrops in the past which includes the likes of Rebellious, Polymath and the likes where we were given the token equally among the communities. I hope some other good airdrops would still come my way some days

You are right
actually we can not determine whether it is a scam or not. all they need to see if it's really an official project or not. then check out the project they are developing.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

I'm sorry for hurting you, most of the airdrop is scam, even if airdrop not scam their token also don't have value or only value a few bucks, some of them also need to complete KYC, why sold your information to them and receive useless token back? Invest or doing bounty, just choose one ...

xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

You can follow the airdrop from Tokendrops, Bountyhive,
or maybe you can search airdrop from a reliable ICO that you can see on web rating like icobench.
neocryptrix

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

DeepOnion was one that wasn't a scam; Minereum hasn't done so hot but it wasn't a scam. The current campaign I'm involved in, PRIVCY looks to be on the up and up. In reality, though, it's hard to say until after the fact. As long as you're not giving out personal information and private keys, there's no harm in signing up for an airdrop.

I'd suggest researching the coins website, ANN thread and social media presence like telegram, discord... Keeping your eyes and ears open for the red flags doesn't guarantee that you won't get had, but it's definitely a good start toward learning what you need to avoid. It's good to hear from another PRiVCY supporter that they believe in more than just the free coins.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

doesnt exist

buy some bitcoins and stop wasting your time

xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

I'm not quite sure about the so called "airdrop tokens" that you're referring too but the best token I've invested currently in that gives out airdrops is Pundi X.

I invested two months ago and received 2 airdrops already since they are paid out on a monthly basis.

All I've had to do is HODL them in my personal wallet.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

If you have been tricked a few times why are you still joining Airdrop? are you not bored with it? for me airdrop is a waste of time but my advice if you want to get a coin for free then join the airdrop that has bounty

chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

Airdrops do not require our investment. So even if we don't get the last coin, we don't have to be frustrated. After all, we have no financial loss. We just wasted a little time.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: