Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750502 times)
bloedhond

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:20:19 AM

Yes my friend indeed scam !!!!!!!!!
First i could not log in...and a couple hours later when i logged in all was gone???
Even my history was deleted .. u know deposit mining history...then i was blocked from the chat so i could not speak to others.Huh?
also have i not received an email after they withdrew all funds and contact with support several times...just no response Huh?
 i also lost a couple hundred...i was afraid this would happen with scrypt.cc so invested only little like 400 dollar.
So is this website a scam YES with a capitol Y
All who are playing happy now will finaly get scammed by scrypt.cc and then they will cry here like baby,s..
So if u are on scrypt now than my tip will be pull out all funds as quick as you can...

Today I can't log in to my account at all, maybe the same thing is happening to me.
INDEED SCAM
I am a known rapper from the Netherlands. And he who made the youtube video about marcelo santos is from the usa ....
I don,t care about the money !!!!!!
I just won,t stand by letting someone rob me without posting something....
I just was on the chat in scrypt reading what the people say and this guy stated that the admin responded on this forum so 1 of u 2 last posts is the admin of scrypt...
I ain,t a dumb person with a pc... my pc is pimped out with security and i also knew about these physhing emails.. NEVER have i clicked on 1....
U know what is strange is i think the kid in the usa got hacked becuase he could see his history....
My account got rebooted Huh No more history of 4 month mining and deposits all info was gone.... never have i made a withdraw....
However after 2 weeks submitting support tickets i get no replay Huh?
Ofcourse i feel scammed by this website ......
Just want the people 2 know what happend to me...
If admin of scrypt.cc reads this he can contact me at hepc@live.nl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:38:21 AM

Edit: I also think you envy his business cause your's is a piece of shit and impossible to ROI @.

You are allowed your own opinion Smiley But I can tell you i do not envy a scammer. I loathe them.

Why does this happen to this service so much compared to others... Huh

How many cloud mining businesses have been around for 15 months?   Besides phishing isn't new, it has been around for decades.

Actually quite a lot right before they run away with all your bitcoins. phishing is not new you are correct, the amount of phishing happening in scrypt.cc is a different story tho, way more than any other cloud site.

Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:42:05 AM

HOW COME CLOUDFLARE STATED THAT THERE WHERE NO ATTACKS Huh??
U CONTACT CLOUDFLARE AND CHECK IT OUT..
I THINK 9-11 shit inside job

Cause Cloudflare don't fucking care about hacked accounts.
Because it is not a "Hack" when they steal the Account Data from your PC.
How should the see the difference between you and the 'hacker' when
somebody log in @ scrypt.cc

Cloudflare only reacts when a DDOS Attack comes in or the Server on
which scrypt.cc is hosted is under direct attack. Cloudflares job is not
to Protect websites for phisher, password stealer or total retarded morons.

Even an break in the frontend of a webpage (for example in Wordpress)
would probably not trigger a alert @ cloudflare.

That being said, if there had been a security-related incident, they would never tell you.
You are not the Admin. The key word is "data protection".

bloedhond

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:42:55 AM

lost my balance and KHS fill in scrypt.cc ...
history was not clear suddenly all gone ....
KHS sales history was not there .... should if my account is hacked then my KHS was no history that are sold ... but is not there ?? //
grotesque and I really hate it because no one is responsible

SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME
EVERYTHING WAS GONE...4 MONTHS OF MINING HISTORY AND DEPOSITS >>>ALL GONE,,,THIS IS NO HACKED THIS MUST BE THE WEBSITE ITSELF LIKE A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM...
AFTER 2 WEEKS SUBMITTING SUPPORT TICKETS STILL NO RESPOND.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:44:06 AM

INDEED SCAM
I am a known rapper from the Netherlands. And he who made the youtube video about marcelo santos is from the usa ....
I don,t care about the money !!!!!!
I just won,t stand by letting someone rob me without posting something....
I just was on the chat in scrypt reading what the people say and this guy stated that the admin responded on this forum so 1 of u 2 last posts is the admin of scrypt...
I ain,t a dumb person with a pc... my pc is pimped out with security and i also knew about these physhing emails.. NEVER have i clicked on 1....
U know what is strange is i think the kid in the usa got hacked becuase he could see his history....
My account got rebooted Huh No more history of 4 month mining and deposits all info was gone.... never have i made a withdraw....
However after 2 weeks submitting support tickets i get no replay Huh?
Ofcourse i feel scammed by this website ......
Just want the people 2 know what happend to me...
If admin of scrypt.cc reads this he can contact me at hepc@live.nl

Yes i agree with bloedhond and at this point I am pretty sure at least 2 of the people complaining about FUD in here are admins, puppet accounts for the owner, or paid by scrypt.cc in hash or some other way to defend them at this point, the continued running in circles, the ability to speak for the admins/owner, how much they claim to know about the business, yea thay call me an FUDer, but they are FHPers (False Hope Posters)

What really gets under my skin is how fast the "owner" hopped on here to defend himself against the fact i pointed out it may be scrypt.cc who is doing the phishing themselves. If your account was stolen trace those transactions, trace the change addresses, do all you can to try and see where your coins went.

Cause Cloudflare don't fucking care about hacked accounts.
Because it is not a "Hack" when they steal the Account Data from your PC.
How should the see the difference between you and the 'hacker' when
somebody log in @ scrypt.cc

Cloudflare only reacts when a DDOS Attack comes in or the Server on
which scrypt.cc is hosted is under direct attack. Cloudflares job is not
to Protect websites for phisher, password stealer or total retarded morons.

Even an break in the frontend of a webpage (for example in Wordpress)
would probably not trigger a alert @ cloudflare.

That being said, if there had been a security-related incident, they would never tell you.
You are not the Admin. The key word is "data protection".

HAHA you should get yourself a personal cloudflare account Smiley Im just saying, there is a lot about cloudflare you dont understand. And a lot more information you can get than you are giving credit for:)

Roquene

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:46:41 AM

Wow, that must by far, be the stupidest thing I've read for a long time in this forum. Respect.

I'm outta here. Get headaches of you clowns.

Sockpuppets * facepalm *
That has to hurt.
wannesd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

Yes i agree with bloedhond and at this point I am pretty sure at least 2 of the people complaining about FUD in here are admins, puppet accounts for the owner, or paid by scrypt.cc in hash or some other way to defend them at this point, the continued running in circles, the ability to speak for the admins/owner, how much they claim to know about the business, yea thay call me an FUDer, but they are FHPers (False Hope Posters)

What really gets under my skin is how fast the "owner" hopped on here to defend himself against the fact i pointed out it may be scrypt.cc who is doing the phishing themselves.

You're a real piece of work man...
So to summarize: you keep on posting trash about your competition, spreading rumors and lies, without proof.
Pretty sure that's illegal in most countries, not to mention terrible ethics.

You also keep on demanding the owner of scrypt provides you with proof that he's innocent of your allegations.
Guilty til proven innocent? And who the hell are you to make demands, as you said, you're not even an investor.

Lastly, you get irritated because the admin responded to your lies? Why? That set of a "red flag" in your head too?

Get your problems sorted out man...

Oh btw, I guess I'm now gonna be on your imaginary payroll from scrypt.cc too? How much does that earn me?
Gultahin

Activity: 84

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:11:14 PM

I think the statemed of the admin back here is of great importance, if you think on it as a scam and you are going for a large investment just do as he said, talk to him on the "trollbox" for a datacenter visit.. As of all those claiming being hacked it's their fault only to not use all of the security metods provided or to be giving their info to keyloggers and so. As for me i keep trusting the service with no problem so far, in more than a year there.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 05:47:12 PM

What really gets under my skin is how fast the "owner" hopped on here to defend himself against the fact i pointed out it may be scrypt.cc who is doing the phishing themselves.

So to summarize: you keep on posting trash about your competition, spreading rumors and lies, without proof.

You also keep on demanding the owner of scrypt provides you with proof that he's innocent of your allegations.
Guilty til proven innocent? And who the hell are you to make demands, as you said, you're not even an investor.

Lastly, you get irritated because the admin responded to your lies? Why? That set of a "red flag" in your head too?

Oh btw, I guess I'm now gonna be on your imaginary payroll from scrypt.cc too? How much does that earn me?

There is a fine line between slander and opinion Smiley, I have not committed defamation as I have not directly said it is most certainly scrypt.cc doing the things mentioned, I said it was an option we must consider, and the proof of this is everywhere. Compare this thread to other cloud mining threads, there sure is a lot of the same things happening, except scrypt.cc has way more Phishing complaints, as well as many customers who claim they have not clicked any of the phishing links yet their accounts were wiped out.

For me that would seem to suggest the people behind the phishing could very well be someone within scrypt.cc (which I may add I have stated it may not be the owner but possibly someone who works for him) and after they send the email they are not even waiting for anyone to click anything, they just wipe out the account. The lack of responses from customer support says a lot to, for a business who tells you if you want proof you catch a flight come to my country and maybe you will get in and see the data center, not responding to support tickets will eventually end up in a lost cause for the investor.

And I have not slandered anything. I asked for proof of his mining equipment, as a potential investor I have that right, but he refuses to provide it, (offering for me to come to his country and take a walkthru is not proof, its an escape goat) so for you to say i am doing anything without "proof" is quite funny to be honest. Because it is scrypt.cc who is not providing proof of anything to be honest.

I dont really see him as competition, I have no problem giving proof to my investors that does not involve a trip to my facility, My system is not effected by SHA or SCRYPT coins diminishing values or their drastically high difficulty rates. To be honest we built a system like no other in crypto right now or ever, so to say he is my competition is a bit I dont know pushing it I guess. I just want proof of his mining equipment, It is just tiring how these cloud sites have so many excuses why they can not provide a simple video or the receipts of purchase where the equipment was bought.  Plus this is not some new request, its not something out of the box, providing proof should be the first thing you are doing when starting a business like his.

If he really does have other businesses not related to crypto this is not an uncommon request for an investor for him, by any means. In other non crypto businesses if you think for 1 second your gonna get an investor who hasnt at least gotten a business plan outlining the business, and proof of what you say you can do, you are out of your mind.

Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:55:39 PM

And I have not slandered anything. I asked for proof of his mining equipment, as a potential investor I have that right, but he refuses to provide it, (offering for me to come to his country and take a walkthru is not proof, its an escape goat) so for you to say i am doing anything without "proof" is quite funny to be honest. Because it is scrypt.cc who is not providing proof of anything to be honest.

Orhan1337

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:11:29 AM

I've been getting paid without a problem. I make $640 a month using the service. I hope it stays legit for a long time.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 07:15:27 AM

I've been getting paid without a problem. I make $640 a month using the service. I hope it stays legit for a long time.

Post the address you receive payment to.

dickyCOY

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:50:36 AM

yes me too
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:43:55 PM

Maybe Muhammed lost his manners or the account was sold to some anon. A few months back I´m sure he´d have said please.

Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:05:22 AM

lol you get paid that much? hate to think how much you've invested i am sure its alot more then $640

Icon

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:11:54 AM

lol you get paid that much? hate to think how much you've invested i am sure its alot more then $640

Icon

Total KHS: 7705764
Total Investment: 81.60404076 BTC ($19176.95 USD)
Daily Income: 1.30243620 BTC ($306.07 USD)
Monthly Income: 40.37552220 BTC ($9488.17 USD)

/yawn

dickyCOY

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:36:16 AM

Icon

/yawn

who is that?
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:43:22 AM

Icon

/yawn

who is that?

We call him The Prince of Persia. He has five gold-plated Bentleys, three yachts and a home in every major capital in the world. He isn´t Persian though.

Gultahin

Activity: 84

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:34:41 AM

Well the leaderboards show at least 20 people that have invested 30000 dollars or more getting revenues of 800-1000 dollars a day, don't know if they are true, but i really consider they are, on the other hand i'm getting 2 dollars a day :p

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Sam_794

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:50:13 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 03:17:45 AM by Sam_794

Gud morning/Gud evening/Gud Afternoon Members
Can anybody help me out a bit,I need some information.
  • How exactly Auto-invest acts in scrypt.cc as I see the prices of KHS seems fluctuating everytime
  • What will happen if I reach break-even day ??...I generally buy and sell a very small amount of khs each day,will the break even day change for me ??What I should do the day before the break-even day comes Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: